Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 09-12-2020, 04:55 PM
Experiencer
What are they Waiting For "Alien Beings"

The other day i received an email for Collective Evolution CE there's usually a lot of stuff in there emails which I'm not interested in but a particular article about alien not illegal aliens neither

A retired Israeli defence general came forward with the truth Haim Eshed former space head of Israel's space security program claim's aliens are real as if we did not already now

from what the article says the aliens don't want us to officially know because of panic and hysteria but even if they left it for one hundred years there'd still be some people that would panic to keep people living in ignorance is wrong i was more afraid of the dark and falling over and hurting my self i

its been more like 60 plus years since Eisenhower signed some sort of agreement with theses guys from another world you can conquer your fears, there's a lot of fears out there but why worry about them and feed some other negative entity

i can understand why the Israeli general has come forward because it probably will not happen in his time or ours

i now what they should do is have secret group meeting as to protect the alien, aliens introducing them self's have formal then informal chat gathering
i think they probably be swamped or surrounded with many questions a bit like when you been first introduced to mediation and the class finishes all the new pupil surround the teacher and ask questions

the purpose of this would be for people to accept it and spread the word that we are not alone in this vastness of space and there is nothing to fear only fear itself

the other thing people have on there minds is are they here to invade us if that was so i would not be typing this even though its probably monitored
Old 09-12-2020, 11:32 PM
Guide
The truth is going to be very bizarre in the future here once people start to learn about what has happened in the past.

Is any of it worth the distraction from our own self realization?
Old 10-12-2020, 02:59 PM
Master
Hi,

Yes I saw that article. The reason why ETs do not show them self more than they do is because humans are still to primitive.

Our society has been conditioned to be fear filled over just about every unknown. It is hard to learn any thing under these circumstances.

When we mature enough they will arrive. When the Student is Ready, the Teacher will appear. Humanity is not ready to learn more about its realities.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 10-12-2020, 07:29 PM
Knower

Aliens are very cautious. They are obviously very intellligent(probably way more intelligent then us but that's not really saying much is it). They understand the ramifications of being found out and how it could possibly create chaos and havoc. Because of this I believe they are benevolent and not hostile. They probably would have attacked us by now if that was the case. Anyway, maybe they are waiting for us to evolve to a certain point before contacting us. I do believe they are watching us to see what we do and how we live. We are probably like some experiment to them. Whether they make themselves known officially or not is not something I think we should worry about though. I suppose only time will tell though.