Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 26-05-2022, 08:28 PM
Master
Flash’s of the future…

At times I have flashes of the future, syncing and synchronising when the event eventually turns up~ The flash’s are about a feel of the situation I’m facing in the future and are like sign posts…

Today at swimming my friend said if I had a bag to put my wet swim suit in- and I did but when I looked I saw a clear plastic bag that she had brought not like her normal shopping ones she usually brings~ Today I brought my own, because I had been reliant on her with carrier bags|

This resorted to a flash of insight I had in the past- flagging me I was going the right way but furthering these flash’s were all gathering to my reincarnation—-

I didn’t take that bag that I saw me having in these flash’s~

But still it synchronised for me, signalling I was going the right way-

I had seen this happen in the past-

A few times this has happened: usually a feel of a new surroundings or items or like today a clear plastic bag- unusual things show up- usually my own feelings and thoughts are involved- painstakingly hard work and fretting |

Has any one had these insight flash’s or synchronous things happen like this - like the self I’d reaching within to let the self know they went alone or I am working hard as higher self to put sigh posts around so you can feel your way out of situation-

This flash didn’t make sense until I saw the plastic bag- triggers like that - it even said I would be living in a hostel but it’s like a desert weed floating from my subconscious to conscious- just getting the jist of these flash’s I’m not even sure if they happen consciously but subconsciously?

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)