Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 03-06-2022, 09:56 AM
Administrator
I would have to Echo what others have said Welcome here btw

Namaste
Old 03-06-2022, 12:19 PM
Knower

Thank you for the welcome. I'll post a proper introduction later today in the welcome forum.
Old 21-06-2022, 03:15 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
Hi all, how do you know angels are real? Have you had experience with angels? Have you seen an angel? Is there proof for you that angels really do exists? Do you just read about angels and being taught about angels and that is your proof?

As we continue to evolve spiritually on the path to love, we too will one day become angels and more multi-dimensional to mentor those who are behind us.

Having gone through what they are going through gives us much deeper understanding to better assist them to evolve spiritually.

What a beautiful mentoring system set up by God/Source and us while in our true home on the other side of the Veil of Forgetfulness.
Old 04-07-2022, 05:56 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
Hi all, how do you know angels are real? Have you had experience with angels? Have you seen an angel? Is there proof for you that angels really do exists? Do you just read about angels and being taught about angels and that is your proof?

All I can do is tell you what I experienced personally. The decision to believe is up to each and every individual. A few years ago at Christmas time my mother was in the hospital dying. I could tell something was tormenting her as she was getting closer to death. On Christmas Eve I prayed to Michael the Arch Angel to come and protect and guide my mother to heaven. On Christmas Day Me, my granddaughter, and my two cousins were sitting in her room. We brought her, her last Christmas Gifts. I put some Holy Water on her forehead it kept her calm. While I was talking to my cousin, she said your mother is speaking to someone ask her if her mom and dad are her to see her to heaven. I got up and walked over to my mother and asked her who she was talking to. She said she was talking to Michael. Her best friend was a priest named Michael, so I told her Michael is not here he's in California. She managed to yell at me NOT THAT MICHAEL, I'm talking to Michael the Arch Angel and he's HUGH!!!! As she was looking up to the ceiling. We all heard her say it. That was verification enough to me that Michael is real. He answered my prayer. She died the next day in the early morning hours before everyone wakes up, the day after Christmas. I am a believer!
Old 04-07-2022, 07:08 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldChap
As we continue to evolve spiritually on the path to love, we too will one day become angels.
Thank you OldChap. That was beautiful what you said. I never would have thought of that. It is something to aim for. It is hard to do because life can have a lot of challengers that we may come across.

Thank you FraZZleD for letting us know your experience. You must have felt comfort in knowing that your mother was with Michael.

Thank you everyone else for your input. Perhaps you are right, there really are angels. Anything is possible, I know astral projection is real so angels are likely to exist.
Old 04-07-2022, 10:37 AM
Master
Needing proof indicates that you're (still) too much operating from the left-hemisphere.
Logical, ratio, needing proof, not feeling (intuition not developed), not trusting intuition, needing control, and so on.
All left-hemisphere.
If you start your personal and spiritual and intuitive development you will come to trust your intuition and feelings more and more. Then the heart will begin to open and you shift into the right hemisphere, which is about flow, trusting, ease, love, intuition, knowing, and so on.
You don't need proof when you have developed those abilities that are dormant when left-hemisphere driven. What you can sense, feel, smell, know, is your proof.
As long as you are left-hemisphere operating you will never find your proof.
Old 05-07-2022, 03:53 AM
Master

Thank you FairyCrystal, I will start trusting my intuition. It will be interesting to see what happens.
Do you think an angel or guide was helping me? The other day I was gardening and it was starting to rain. My son was a short distance away from me and he said I should pack up as it was starting to rain. I kept gardening and after a while I thought I will stop to have lunch. When I got up I noticed it had been raining. It was wet everywhere except the spot where I was gardening. There was no shelter, shrubs, or trees where I was gardening. I told my family about it as I thought it was strange.