Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 27-05-2022, 04:36 PM
Newbie ;)

New Book Linking Science To NDEs

Hello all! I actually just discovered these forums and this place seems amazing. I only wish I found it much earlier. Hopefully, this is an appropriate place to promote new books relating to the relationship between spirituality and science.

A little background: My education is in neuropsychology and I'm a lifelong student of all sciences. Several years ago, I became deeply interested in NDEs after someone shared theirs and I actually listened to their entire experience. I had always dismissed NDEs as hallucinations, likely caused by the release of natural hallucinogens in the brain, such as DMT. Their story inspired me to study this topic in earnest. Before I knew it, I had become a NDE researcher, devoting years to this field and reading hundreds of case studies.

Then, something happened one night. I had recently made the decision to write a book on this subject with the goal of proving consciousness survives out of our body through evidence-based research and science. The very night after I began to write this book, my daughter appeared in her astral form above me while I was still in my bed. Here is a small section from my book describing the event.

“It was the first night after I started writing this book. I had woken up around two in the morning. As I opened my eyes, I saw my then six-year-old daughter sitting on the bed sheets on top of me. At first, I thought, “How did she sneak in here so quietly?” Her legs were crossed over each other above my waist, like a lotus position. Then, I noticed she wasn’t actually sitting on the bed at all. She was floating about two or three inches above it! She just sat there, suspended in air with a smile on her face. After about five seconds, the image slowly faded.

I lay there in shock for several minutes, wondering what had just happened and what it meant. I got up to check on her in her room, and she was perfectly fine, sound asleep in her own bed. Was this a hallucination? I suppose, since spirits and the afterlife were fresh on my mind, it is possible. If so, it was a first for me. Perhaps I was seeing her astral body dropping by to pay me a visit? Your guess is as good as mine, but I like to think it was a sign that I was supposed to write this book—like she was smiling because she was proud of that decision.”

After finishing the book, I was completely ignorant on the publishing and promotion side of the business. I simply did it for the love of the topic. I don’t have a legion of Twitter followers. In fact, I don’t really use social media at all, so I figured this might be an appropriate place to share it.

If this sort of topic interests you, the book is called "Had to delete*....

Amazon has the look inside feature that lets you preview the first 14 pages for free to get an idea of what to expect.

Thanks for letting me share this with you. Enjoy!

Last edited by Tan Ru Nomad : 27-05-2022 at 10:27 PM.
Old 27-05-2022, 05:35 PM
Master
QUOTE 1 EXCERPT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tan Ru Nomad
If this sort of topic interests you, the book is called * Had to delete*

Amazon has the look inside feature that lets you preview the first 14 pages for free to get an idea of what to expect.
Having had an mind-boggling, life-transforming NDE myself many years ago, I decided to read the first 14 pages of your book and it looks interesting.
Old 27-05-2022, 10:28 PM
Newbie ;)

I'd love to hear more about your NDE. Have you written about it?
Old 28-05-2022, 01:29 PM
Tan, Nothing personal...you ave to read the Rules found under FAQ.
Self promoting a book is a No-no..Esp, if you have under 25 posts.
This protects our members from spam, at least it tries to.
I would love to read your book, tho!
Keep posting and later you can leave a link to it.
We have a section on The Afterlife, NDE and Reincarnation...that should keep you busy!
Years ago, we had to delete info on Robert Schwartz's incredible first book!

Added: I looked the book over...if anyone wants the link sooner, they can always PM Tan.
It really looked good!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 28-05-2022, 02:13 PM
Newbie ;)

I just read the FAQs and saw the Self Promotion clause! Thanks for sharing that. I promise I had only the best intentions here.
Old 28-05-2022, 06:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tan Ru Nomad
I'd love to hear more about your NDE. Have you written about it?

I've written about my NDE on this site in the past.

Briefly, my NDE was a mind-boggling, life-transforming experience during which I emerged completely symptom-free from a 3-day "irreversible coma" with a clear recollection of all that had transpired. It included what is now considered to be commonplace --- out-of-body, verifiable remote viewing, a visionary experience alien to my upbringing which redirected my focus in life, understanding of the extraordinary healing processes, etc.

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a private message.
Old 15-06-2022, 07:01 AM
MAYA EL

I had a NDE that left me partially paralyzed in both arms for about 8months and I remember standing outside my house looking for help and my wife came home from shopping

and I remember walking beside her to the door and she dropped the key then took forever to find the correct key and I was saying to myself this is taking forever then she came in and I said now just look to your left

and of course she didn't and walked past the door that in was in the room on the floor and she took the groceries to the kitchen then was about to look at her phone and I said to myself for the love of God would you hurry up woman

then she had that look like she needed to see where I was and she started to walk to the room I was in and soon as I knew that I flew straight into the room back in my body and she found me and obviously brought me back

later on I asked her if all of that happened and she said yes exactly like I said it had.

As for your experience on the night of you writing your book it's a great selling point to bad it's probably not true but hey books sell better with a great story of how they came to be