Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 25-05-2022, 05:56 PM
Master
Soul Purpose and personal purpose

Now I had this whole thing typed and then forgot to click "Submit" before leaving, hihi.
So here we go again.
Of late a few have mentioned the Soul mission a couple of times, and I feel it's a great topic for where we are at the moment on our ascension path!
Some may not be that far, others may already know or well on their way to manifesting and living it.

For me the search began around 2005, actually even sooner as in a way I was already busy with it when still married. The reason I was entering a new path, wanted to grow and evolve -even though not realising this was the beginning of my spiritual path- eventually led to my divorce. My husband wasn't willing nor ready to grow so we kind of drifted apart. (There was another personal reason for that too that I won't discuss here).
We decided to break up in 2001 so my search & path began around 1998.

In any case, at some point I had tried and tested several entirely different things, only to feel none of them were 'it'. One of them was a spiritual webshop.
I began to see that much of my endeavours were NOT my Soul purpose but part of the learning curve to get there, to get clear what it was and to understand more of it.
For instance, I learnt a lot about Paganism and the Celts when running my webshop. This was not my Soul purpose but building blocks for my Soul purpose's foundation.

In any case, then I thought maybe it was writing books. But having published 2 now, nr 3 on the way, I felt that wasn't "it" either. I don't want to pump out books all the time.
Then it was painting. But the same thing: I don't want to pump out painting after painting.

That's when I realised I had personal purposes & dreams & interests and that these weren't necessarily related to my Soul purpose!
What they do do is keep me inspired, make me feel good, and they nourish me. And they allow me to express myself creatively, which I very much need as a creative person and artist.

After more reading, researching, feeling, etc. I discovered that I have a HUGE passion for helping the Divine Feminine energies. I want to be part of helping mankind embrace this, feel it, not fear it any longer.
And I decided to do courses on this, helping women to reconnect with their inner feminine energy and strength in a visceral way, meaning they'd feel it in their bodies and then feel the effect and joy of it.
This, I feel, is my Soul mission.
But it's not just courses as after giving 5 I realised I don't like to pump these out one after another.
The subject, however, is still my passion, but I think how I will go about it will turn out to be a mix of activities. For instance a book (writing is my forté), courses, interactive workshops, and whatnot.

But I do think you can potentially divide your Soul purpose in 2 things: personal Soul purpose, and the higher serving Soul purpose.
The above is mostly the higher Soul purpose for me, although it also touches upon my personal Soul purpose.
That has to do with daring to stand up, learning to say "no" and "no more", standing my ground and so on.

In any case, I liked the subject and decides to start a thread on it :)

Old 26-05-2022, 02:27 AM
Master
Thanks for taking us along as a spectator on your remarkable life journey, FairyCrystal. It is indeed wonderful how the transitions within take place, with the universe optimising each moment, as of heart’s resonation with our chosen vibration.

We each are where we need to be at this instant in time. The harsh contrasts of earth life duality offer an experience on how we may prayerfully hold steady the flame of love, even in the midst of turbid storms. Attention oscillations between ‘I am this here mind-body’ and ‘I am soul in-dwelling-mind body, ever connected with God’ ~ these oscillations slow down with time, boundaries blur, till there is no one here, no one but presence of pristine innocence, celebrating aliveness, moment to moment.

In my case, I like to write poetry. Who writes? Wherefrom comes that exalted thought, that inspirations with it brought? We can assign no ‘ownership’ to our bestowed enableabilities. To do so, in my view, would be delusional.

Likewise, the desire, the urge to serve. A lofty yearning and yet valid only if the actions are as a conduit of God’s impulse. As a check, if we enter cessation and silence, withdrawing from our chosen habitual activity, are we tranquil or a bit uneasy? Do we feel complete at all times, irrespective of the external?

Such musings continue, as our soul blossoms within our radiant heart.

Last edited by Unseeking Seeker : 26-05-2022 at 03:35 AM.
Old 26-05-2022, 11:25 PM
Master
The journey conjures up all reasons and rhymes why it exists.

Your seed as you are and becoming is an ever changing array of what makes your heart sing.

The purpose of life is life itself.. imo.

I exist, therefore I am.

I am anything I tell myself I’m being and doing.

When you settle into just being you, all the bells and whistles, turn down it’s own ‘shout out’ and simply breath into the wisdom it derived from an ever deepening life experience.

Life goes on..
Old 27-05-2022, 07:33 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal

After more reading, researching, feeling, etc. I discovered that I have a HUGE passion for helping the Divine Feminine energies. I want to be part of helping mankind embrace this, feel it, not fear it any longer.

And I decided to do courses on this, helping women to reconnect with their inner feminine energy and strength in a visceral way, meaning they'd feel it in their bodies and then feel the effect and joy of it.
This, I feel, is my Soul mission.

This is my own perception and understanding that the feminine energies have attained tremondous significance in this time period. My learning from scriptures, sages and personal observations have created this conviction in myself for some time now.

Females, human or non-human, are considered to be manifestations of the divine feminine, and if they are happy and joyful, will emit auspicious energies that can heal and bring prosperity.

Sad or depressed females, human or non-human, can similarly emit inauspicious energies that can be deeply harmful and damaging.

So I am glad that you have embarked on this mission of yours trusting your intuitions.

Wholesome virtuous behavior progressively leads to the foremost.~ Buddha AN 10.1

If you do right, irrespective of what the other does, it will slow down the (turbulent) mind. ~ Rajini Menon
Old 27-05-2022, 04:38 PM
Master
If we speak of the divine feminine as kundalini, that’s nothing to do with gender. Awakening kundalini by force, by Shaktipat, if that’s the idea presented, then all I can say is that we are skating on thin ice. Who are we to tell the Divine Mother what to do?

Yet I’ll reserve judgment on this, since I’m a receptor and not a transmitter.