Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 30-11-2015, 08:01 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
Weird

My next question was "Will I get a permanent contract at work" (for context, I'm currently on a maternity cover scheduled to close in June. The girl of course may or may not come back.

RWS

1. The magician
2. 2 cups
3. Wheel of fortune

Stumped by two rather cool Majors, this seems to me to be saying that something better is cooking at the same place of work.

Today's update. The incumbent wants to come in and chat through options.
Old 30-11-2015, 09:04 PM
Master
I wondered if anyone would pop around today, so I asked "will we have any visitors today?"

Cards I drew were Ace of Pentacles reversed, Queen of Cups reversed and 4 of Cups reversed.

Well, by the look of these cards, I would say that is a no. Looks like we're going to have a boring, mundane sort of day at home, with no new excitements. I would say we would like to have some visitors, but ...
Old 01-12-2015, 08:41 PM
Master

Quote:
Today's update. The incumbent wants to come in and chat through options.

To underline my reading, someone out of the equation says she believes something good is going to happen there.
Old 01-12-2015, 08:44 PM
Master

Quote:
Will the owner of the car that I scraped come after me for ££££££s

Angels of Atlantis Oracle-

Gabriel

This is a card of grace and receiving grace.

Hmmmmmmm. I did pull another card - Zaphkiel - the card of romance. Who knows what little hotty drove the car I scraped.

Oh I feel so awful about it.

Well i've spoken to the owner. She wasn't full of grace kept banging on about how she hasn't had a chance to even look at the damage (what - 2 seconds to look at the car). Appreciate she is very busy, and there's never a good time. She mellowed when I told her that I was really upset with myself and that I could have driven away and when would she have noticed ...

Grace needs to come from me to me.
Old 01-12-2015, 09:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora.
I wondered if anyone would pop around today, so I asked "will we have any visitors today?"

Cards I drew were Ace of Pentacles reversed, Queen of Cups reversed and 4 of Cups reversed.

Well, by the look of these cards, I would say that is a no. Looks like we're going to have a boring, mundane sort of day at home, with no new excitements. I would say we would like to have some visitors, but ...

Well, unfortunately, no visitors. A very boring day! Though I guess that's good for the actual prediction.
Old 05-12-2015, 02:32 AM
Master
Will Bob come around today for a visit? (He usually pops round every couple of days).

Knight of Wands, 2 of Swords reversed, 7 of Wands reversed.

Hmmm. I'm going to say no. I think he's gone out to catch up on some things he has to do and won't have time. I'm thinking he's overwhelmed and snowed under.
Old 05-12-2015, 11:42 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
Q: which nights this week will I get upstairs to myself overnight? (this is a good practice question, I have great motivation to be accurate here)

Sun: Page of Cups rev. My eyes is actually drawn to the sphere within the glass (?) box here. It also feels like a solo figure looking at something so yes, should be alone

Mon: Empress rev. Ugh, my traditional 'nope' card. At the same time, a sense of stillness, and again, a solo figure. So gonna say should be alone.

Tues: Fountain reversed. Darkness illuminated by a single crack of light - like the single crack of light from my doorframe? Again, guessing just me.

Wed: 6 of Wands rev. UGH lots of people pushing me 'out'. Think I will have company upstairs on this night. And on speared straight through the heart.

Thurs: 3 of Swords - three swords all stuck in place. Ugh, again, think there will be company. Better make this a gym night!

Fri: Moon. My eye here is drawn to the two opposing figures which seem to be battling it out, and wolves howling. Hrm. Again, may have noises this night :/

Sat: Knight of Coins. Ah, peace and quiet!

----------
So in summary: Nights I think I'll have alone are tonight, Mon, Tues, and next Sat.
Nights which I expect to have company look like Wed, Thurs and Fri.
Nights I had alone - Sun, Tues, Thurs, Fri and Sat (well, presumably anyway - I saw housemate DA walk out with a suitcase)

Nights I had company upstairs: Mon and Wed. Technically they were both here on Thurs evening as well, but they left early.

4/7!
Old 05-12-2015, 11:52 AM
Master

Q: Which nights next week will D and K stay here overnight?
* Fountain Tarot

Sun - King of Wands. Though this feels positive I also get the impression of movement from this card; ie, it feels like they're travelling (I also happen to know they're out of town during the day). I can't shake the feeling that they're going to bust a move to make sure they get to HER place for night-time action, bolstered by the 9 of Coins which shows a woman behind a thick wall.

Mon: Chariot rev. This card feels indecisive. 2nd card - Strength rev. Yeah, this feels really unsure - and very hesitant. If they're here, they're going to be tip-toeing I think.

Tues: 7 of Swords + ace of Swords rev - hmm perhaps they'll spend part of the night here but ultimately decide to move off to hers later on. These two cards together kind of say "hey, let's...." + "hmm, here really isn't a good place for this..."

Wed: King of Swords rev + Page of Swords. Two swords, technically both upright (in this deck). Hmm, okay let's describe the cards. King of Swords rev feels resolute and like a bit of a barrier-blocker. The page is gently holding up his sword - not in aggression but more as a gentle sign of respect. I'm thinking that they may stay here... but they're more likely to be considerate (and quiet?!).

Thurs - Page of Coins rev, this is traditionally a "nope!" card for me and I've learned my lesson from Empress rev last time! (incidentally, I happen to know both will be interstate on this day)

And then I'm interstate Fri and Sat so unable to comment for then :)

Summary: Predicting staying here Mon (maybe) and Wed, and then NOT here Sun, Tues and Thurs.
Old 05-12-2015, 11:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
Nights I had alone - Sun, Tues, Thurs, Fri and Sat (well, presumably anyway - I saw housemate DA walk out with a suitcase)

Nights I had company upstairs: Mon and Wed. Technically they were both here on Thurs evening as well, but they left early.

4/7!

That was a massive prediction exercise!
Old 05-12-2015, 11:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora.
Will Bob come around today for a visit? (He usually pops round every couple of days).

Knight of Wands, 2 of Swords reversed, 7 of Wands reversed.

Hmmm. I'm going to say no. I think he's gone out to catch up on some things he has to do and won't have time. I'm thinking he's overwhelmed and snowed under.

No sign of Bob today. Thought he may have come around as we haven't seen him for a couple of days.