Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 24-03-2024, 10:19 PM
Master

dream jo, why do you like to have lots of pendulums? I can see you are excited and happy with the pendulums. That is great that you are happy about it. You could end up having lots and lots of pendulums and some pendulums may not get used much.
Old 25-03-2024, 04:53 AM
Master
because sometimes because sometimes Ireland the energy can break off them if it's so sometimes and it pendulum break when the pain Used too much when they have been used to much it's always best to get new ones with new Energy

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 25-03-2024, 07:27 AM
Master

Thank you for explaining it to me. It sounds interesting. I am happy for you that you are enjoying your pendulums.
Old 18-04-2024, 07:41 PM
Master
[b] I sometimes use it to a connect to my mum and dad are my uncle and family in spirit but I would never use a ouija bored because it dangerous but I was a pen numbered because it's safer
But I always ask a question like their date of birth and their date of death that I know I've got like person I do I do but it's great that I cannot connect to my mom and dad and family I love to bits even pets that I lost I love to bits

Old 23-04-2024, 08:35 PM
Master

I am glad you are happy.
Old 23-04-2024, 09:08 PM
Master
I am thank you I love this pen number pendulum bud I do a good I got from this psychic fair and I can't wait to go to the next psychi fair
I've got in touch with my brothers cat who died yesterday the safe she was okay and she is she's out of all her pain she's happy and she was placed I was there with my brother to support him when she got put the sleep yesterday I will tiger is free from all our pain now it's sad that is gone but the pen and board I connected to a to let you know she's okay she's happy she's not upset with my brother she's happy because she's free and so my cat Lucy is here it's well because I could not be there for Lucy it end of life because my mom dementia at the end because I know every moment kicked off without dementia over the edge losing Lucy and remember the dementia and I connect with the poor and they're walking now and Lucy is here and she understood why I could not be there and the life because you know in Mum's had bad mention dementia
But I made a poet by being necotigger by being there for Tiger it the last part of her life

Old 24-04-2024, 12:25 AM
Master

It is good that you have something to look forward to, the physic fair. It is important to look forward to things.