Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Quotes & Stories

Old 10-12-2014, 06:05 PM
JStrife

My story of my death,rebirth,and the side effects.

I died once. I will never forget the peaceful cold embrace of death. An endless dream state without fears or worry. But then I appear on a field. Grass as far as the eye can see. I drop and lay on the grass and finally think I don't have any problems. Then I look at the sky. In the place of the sun was my planet earth. I stand up and just as I think where am I? What am I doing here? I fly at a speed that trembled the whole landscape and zoom on s tall building. I awaken in a hospital bed being told that I was dead for a little bit and they were going to give up on me. According to my body I was in an accident I just don't remember anything prior to my rebirth. Now shortly after I recovered I've been sensing things that aren't there,having feelings that aren't mine. And I've even been.touched by someone who isn't there. I hear voices of people speaking to me. Usually when I'm sad. Usually at night. Usually kind. Then I met my dark side,or Shadow as I call him. A twisted dark version of myself who is possibly taking over my body and I don't know it. When I went through deaths door did my soul split into two? Why do I sense good things around me,guiding me? Yet lose my memory as if my body goes into auto pilot? Am I being punished for cheating death? I feel as if I'm still in the spirit world but also in this one. I must not be destroyed by my dark side. I have to persevere. I see some crazy things but that's a story for another time.