Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2015, 08:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora.
Reading for Resurrection

Rider Waite with reversals

What will L generally think about Ressurection?

2 of Pentacles, Queen of Wands reversed, Knight of Cups reversed (oh-oh - court cards!)

The 2 of Pentacles to me looks like a fair amount of ups and downs and instability, trying to keep everything together. But it also shows someone who is very skilful, very adaptable, they are able to think on their feet and accomplish a great deal.

The Queen of Wands is someone who is confident, assertive, independent and capable. She has a lot on the go - doesn't like to sit still, likes to be doing things, preferably interesting and challenging things that keeps her from getting bored. She's someone who is attractive, lively and vibrant. So being reversed, she still may have these qualities, but maybe can be prone to being too fiery, too explosive at times. She can be someone who is a bit opinionated, they like to think they're in charge and like things to go their way and can sometimes be too sharp in their manner, because they think they're right and won't concede the other person's views. They can also be a bit of the critical side. This is not intentional on their part, it's just the way they come across to others.

The Knight of Cups is a very loving, caring individual, who is sympathetic to others and quick to lend a helping hand, or support if need be. However, reversed, the Knight of Cups can be too emotional, they let their emotions get out of control and run their lives, making them prone to moodiness and sometimes being temperamental, especially if they don't get their own way.

So putting it all together, I think the 2 of Pentacles supports the other two cards - L will think you are capable, adaptable and interesting, caring and adventurous, but may feel that sometimes you become too emotional, moody and temperamental, especially if things aren't going your way.

Last reading for Ressurection. My question, "What can you tell me about Pandora's personality?"

Hi Resurrection, I can't find any feedback for this post. Can you let me know what you thought of it? Being a beginner, I need all the help I can get

Last reading by Asrai and Ressurection
Old 04-08-2015, 08:57 PM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awakened Queen
The reading "by" is a bit confusing. Wouldn't it be "for?"

Yeah, I found that a bit confusing too.
Old 04-08-2015, 09:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReSsurection
Reading for Pandora

Sadly i dont think u will hear from them by Friday but if you do sadly indont feel they will be pleasant....it looks like you have no reason not to live in your shed however They are just being mean and nasty about this so i do think they know they arent doing a nice thing And are aware that they are being bullies towards you but it looks like sadly they are behaving this way cause they feel they can so i feel you may hear from them later on with the six od pentacles, but with the five of cups, especially five od swords And ten od swords that follows, they might get nasty and might make you feel like the world is coming to an end however that is just being dramatic i feel really they Wont fullfill their threats od moving you put but they are just being asses And verbally displaying their power

Last reading by ReSsurection.

Q- how would a sexual relationship between L and me be like if it ever does happen?

Feedback for Ressurection:

I'll keep you posted as to whether we hear from the council by Friday. Unfortunately, the council, according to their regulations, has the right to move us out. We're trying to work a way around their regulations, which is going to be extremely costly - that's providing they approve it in the first place. Did you use reversals with these cards, or were they all pulled upright?

Last reading by Asrai and Resurrection
Old 04-08-2015, 09:05 PM
Guide
Quote:
Hi Resurrection, I can't find any feedback for this post. Can you let me know what you thought of it? Being a beginner, I need all the help I can get

oooh sure,sorry. Well i havent really gotten to know L very well so i cant give a hundred percent accurate feedback however he sees me as Cold and distant rather than a reversed queen od Wanda,however he Does seem to think im emotional as for the two od pentacles yeah he thinks for some reason more men are interested in me.so id say your read was accurate
Old 04-08-2015, 09:08 PM
Guide
Quote:
Feedback for Ressurection:

I'll keep you posted as to whether we hear from the council by Friday. Unfortunately, the council, according to their regulations, has the right to move us out. We're trying to work a way around their regulations, which is going to be extremely costly - that's providing they approve it in the first place. Did you use reversals with these cards, or were they all pulled upright?

No,i didnt use reversals,btw I googled these modern day sheds and they seem like sucu cozy plačeš to live by my cards,honestly the council people are just Being bullies really
Old 04-08-2015, 09:19 PM
Master
Quote:
oooh sure,sorry. Well i havent really gotten to know L very well so i cant give a hundred percent accurate feedback however he sees me as Cold and distant rather than a reversed queen od Wanda,however he Does seem to think im emotional as for the two od pentacles yeah he thinks for some reason more men are interested in me.so id say your read was accurate

Thanks Resurrection. That's interesting - the cold and distant part. I wouldn't have picked the Queen of Wands reversed as cold and distant. Thanks again.

Old 04-08-2015, 09:21 PM
Master
Quote:
No,i didnt use reversals,btw I googled these modern day sheds and they seem like sucu cozy plačeš to live by my cards,honestly the council people are just Being bullies really

Thanks Ressurection. Yes, it's a very large comfy shed! Unfortunately, there doesn't appear to be too much common sense, where the local council is involved.

Old 04-08-2015, 09:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asrai
Sorry about that. It's a little confusing.

If you put "last reading by such and such", then everyone knows the next reading should be for "last reading by such and such". It does get a bit confusing, but you just have to look back at the past threads to work out who's next

I always forget to put it in!

Old 04-08-2015, 09:34 PM
55Degrees

Reading for Asrai
How can I find my what my passion is?

Deck used Wisdom of the Hidden Realms
Cards drawn- The Rainbow Prince, The Eyes of Beauty, The Altar Priestess.

It would appear that you have been suppressing your own desires as you feel they would conflict with those close to you. I get a sense that your path lies in a different direction to those around you.
You are beginning to find a passion in finding your own path spiritually, this has entailed moments of clarity on old beliefs and although you may feel that this is an intrinsic part of who you are, you are feeling a 'pull' to explore a different way.
I think your passion lies with learning about and studying in depth about spiritual matters (I want to say Wiccan/Pagan/Pantheist) as the last card The Altar Princess shows a woman preparing for magical ritual.
In summary I feel your passion lies in spirituality and spiritual development.

I'm not asking a question as ResSurection still has a question outstanding, however, ethically I won't read for the question asked

Next reading for ResSurection
Old 04-08-2015, 09:35 PM
55Degrees

Quote:
If you put "last reading by such and such", then everyone knows the next reading should be for "last reading by such and such". It does get a bit confusing, but you just have to look back at the past threads to work out who's next

I always forget to put it in!

Oops I keep putting 'next reading for....'

I'm such a renegade
Closed Thread