Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 26-01-2023, 07:44 AM
Master

It's all true Brian.
Nothing is ever a waste.
Everything is for a reason and a reason for everything....
Old 27-01-2023, 01:54 AM
Ascender
Find a life that is, in your view, your best life. Become the person who lives that life. Then just live it fully and mindfully. Then you won't think about the past too much
Old 27-01-2023, 09:50 AM
Pathfinder

Hey guys! Thanks for the responses. Good to know I’m not the only one in the situation. Unfortunately I’ve got some bad news about my health and the only thing on my mind right now is keeping alive and sane. Miss H I’d like to have a talk with my past self and guide. Weird ideas they might have had about my growth. :)
Old 27-01-2023, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathfinder
Miss H I’d like to have a talk with my past self and guide. Weird ideas they might have had about my growth. :)
Hi! I just posted a link to a very informative talk by a guy that for some reason remembers the life or place before he came here.
It rings true to me from other things I have read and my own 1 scene I was shown from the 'In between place' before coming back here...
That is,
we are offered diff lives to work on things and we can say , "No, that would be be too intense'...and so we have choices.
In other words, we choose if we want to be born blind or have an alcoholic parent to work on diff things.
This is eye-opening information for some, since they can have a skewed idea about punishment and karma or even God, not realizing
this entire 'thing' is about love.

Pre-birth info: https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...d.php?t=145869

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-01-2023, 02:18 PM
Master

Re Miss H

''We are offered diff lives to work on things and we can say , "No, that would be be too intense'...and so we have choices.
In other words, we choose if we want to be born blind or have an alcoholic parent to work on diff things.''

I have read quite a few books from different authors who stated exactly what you have written
in your comments Miss H.

Also when Delores Cannon hypnotised various people from all over the world, the exact same comments came thru.
So perhaps there is some truth to it.
Old 28-01-2023, 07:48 AM
Master

So sorry Pathfinder to hear about your health issues.
I too am going through my own and would invite you to join my thread "Fix you " in members only section.
Old 29-01-2023, 10:28 PM
Master
I think a hour or two on your hobby’s etc would be enough for me… I spent the last three years going through all the ways you could die and my reaction to it..

Years went by quickly lol :(

I think procrastination is hard because so much time could be wasted…

But I find doing a couple hours and if anything falls into place~ fate or something…

I think we have to get over it like we have to get over everything else!!!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 03-02-2023, 02:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathfinder
About all the time spent on something that didn’t work. I find myself googling about how the art industry sucks. I enjoy drawing less. Anyone been there? With art or anything else?

Brian
art anything music, painting, sculpting, and so on is about passion. Some of the greatest artists never saw any appreciation for there work. If you want my opinion, stop googling, stop looking for outside approval. Art is a thing of personal passion. Don't let anyone or anything kill it. But if you and only you feel that passion has run it's course, then so be it, move on.
Old 03-03-2023, 08:22 PM
Master
Good question if I could press a button on myself I would be around delete the toxic people that got my life I would because I would have done well and my mediumship and I would like the ship because I would have been if you had left there because I would have paid a funeral director but I don't argue any 9 I won't look after them people because I can cover it because of dead people do you no harm do you no harm it's a living it looks bad

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 03-03-2023, 11:59 PM
Knower

I've spent almost 20 years driving a truck for a living. I consider this a total waste of time and energy, and a necessary evil within a cruel and unjust monetary system. I despise how 99.9% of the population are obliged to exchange their time and energy for relatively little currency, thus neglecting spiritual pursuits. So I'm currently developing my artistic skills to try and switch, aged 44, to earning my money from being an artist.

Or do I despise it? Maybe not. How do I deal with the notion I've wasted two decades of my prime years driving an 18 wheeler? I frame it positively in my mind. I've earnt good money, was able bodied and competent enough to tough it out all those years, and I learnt a lot about life. I overcame things such as road rage, and made myself a better person by employing the virtues of forgiveness (of idiot and dangerous drivers who cut me off for example), of patience and empathy (with less competent drivers). Not only this, but trucking has enabled me to lead a certain quality of life I couldn't otherwise have afforded. In other words, I've chosen to find positive meaning in my 2 decades of suffering. In this context it ceases to be something which makes me bitter, and becomes something enriching and character building. It has taught me about what I don't want to do for the remainder of my life. Through doing it, it has, by it's very nature, leveraged me into following my passions. For you, you've followed your passions, and through its failure has steered you into ordinary work. But YOU DID IT! You had the courage to follow your heart. So many people wish they could do that, and never have the courage to even consider it, yet alone actually do it. YOU DID IT. So you've developed the virtues of bravery and courage that so many people will never have the confidence or fearlessness to do.

The other way I deal with it is choosing not to take this life seriously at all. I don't. I think life is an absurd joke, as is the human condition. I believe in the eternal soul, and think of human physical incarnations as temporary and relatively short experiences in the overall eternal consciousness we all are. I think a physical incarnation is to the eternal soul what a single taxi ride is to one entire human lifespan. If I'm wrong about that, and this life is all there is before it's lights out, then at least my attitude made it more light-hearted, joyful, and bearable. I win either way.

I also chose to forgive myself for sitting at the wheel of a big truck, and not pursuing something else. I consider things like self-forgiveness, self-love, self-acceptance, and so on, to be the ultimate lessons we need to learn within this spiritual gymnasium called life.

It's all about how you chose to perceive your wasted years. Do you chose to see them with bitterness? Or do you chose to see them as meaningful in any positive sense? You have the free will to make that choice. One will consume you and steals joy, the other nourishes you and gives joy.

I return to what I said about developing virtues through our choices. You developed bravery and courage through following your passion and heart, and I developed empathy, forgiveness, and patience through driving trucks for 20 years. It could be said, and many believe, that the eternal soul incarnates several times, and each incarnation is about developing a handful of virtues as lessons to be learned. In this sense you might well have learned your lessons. So in answer to your question, looking at things from an eternal perspective might be one way to let go of time 'wasted', because it hasn't been wasted at all. It's always well spent no matter what we do.