Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2023, 12:33 AM
Newbie ;)

Is something big coming?

Does anyone else have a sense of something big coming soon?
Life never really has returned to how it was pre covid, something feels very wrong, the world just doesn't feel right, and there's a darker energy it seems.

Does anyone else feel it? That things will never be the same, that something is afoot?
Old 08-01-2023, 10:05 AM
Master

Yep I have felt that for awhile now and so has a friend of mine. There is definitely going to be a big change happening but I don’t know if it’s good or bad. IMO

Perhaps it will be positive as many more people are starting to raise their conciousness now. More than in the past.

I look forward to hearing what other people have to say re this subject.
Old 08-01-2023, 11:07 AM
Guide

Funnily enough, I've been feeling that for quite a while now.
Old 08-01-2023, 12:17 PM
Dude111

Yes I have been feeling it also............ Sometime very soon.....
Old 08-01-2023, 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by orbghost
...the world just doesn't feel right, and there's a darker energy it seems.
Well then, we'd better step up our game!
Be nicer to people - everyone - all the time, I'd say!!
I thought we were heading out of Kali Yuga*, the dark times, in other words, and an Age of Aquarius was coming?
No?

*"the age of darkness", "the age of vice and misery" or "the age of quarrel and hypocrisy".
It is believed Kali Yuga... estimated as having occurred between 3102 and 3113 B.C.E....that is Before the Christian Era.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-01-2023, 04:25 PM
Master
I did have a dream about a week ago about some event on the sun that had an effect on our planet(nothing that seemed really major,think it caused changes in the gravity map) But I considered what knock on effects could occur,some may think that the USA or China have been experimenting with new weapons and some accident happened,it would also be handy for the powers that be to have a new external threat other than viruses,Russia,financial,Green etc.
Old 08-01-2023, 06:16 PM
Newbie ;)

I can't quite put my finger on it. On the one hand, it seems to me we're seeing the breakdown of our freedoms and western values, we're shifting foolishly into an authoritarian state. I honestly was stunned when covid passports became an actual thing but with digital currency on the horizon, I fear what's coming.
I've been playing with Open AI's ChatGPT the last couple of days and it's scary. These systems will soon be god-like, I just don't think we are ready. It's like giving a child a nuclear bomb to play with.
I'm so grateful to be one of the last generations to grow up without the internet, I pity the youth, AI will replace so many professions within the next decade or so forcing more and more into virtual reality to find meaning which is the wrong path, it all feels like a huge mistake.

I can't help but feel there is something sinister at work. It's certainly an interesting time to be alive I suppose.
Old 08-01-2023, 06:39 PM
Master
It is unfortunate as there is so much potential for good and advancement with the tool of AI but open to be manipulated by vested interests-I don't know a great deal about it but if I could I would try to create them by feeding in the works of proven stood the test of time sages etc,such as ones programmed with the words of Buddha,Mohamed or Christ,I spent some time living near and visiting an Hare Krsna temple,the persom who ran it was very devoted to Srila Prabhupada (The accepted translator of a vast amount of Vedic literature,more words than Shakespear) any any query we had he would always refer back to the exact words of Srila Prabhupada,over the years these have proven potent,true and useful for me,if an AI could be created that only refered to Prabhupadas translated scripture that would be very positive for me,maybe such an AI already exists.
Old 08-01-2023, 06:43 PM
Seeker

As much as the internet is a great source of knowledge and information, it's also turning into a criminals playground. Data breaches, identity theft, cryto currency you name it, scams are everywhere. Our medical records aren't even safe anymore. Light needs to be shed on the darkness that hides online. All the good connections will be surpassed by the digitally connected evil.
Old 08-01-2023, 07:37 PM
Master
About a year or two back I got access to my medical online records,what a waste of time,so little info and inacurate too,one feature said something akin to 'please be aware that if you share your data with other agencies they may be able to see more data tham you can'
Closed Thread