Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 05-01-2023, 05:30 PM
Molearner

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnowwhatLies

The new calculated date is between 1300-3000 years old and not around 700 years old.

That simply validates that there is a lot of wiggle room that accommodates almost any theory……hard to see how that advances the belief of anyone…..
Old 05-01-2023, 08:49 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnowwhatLies
The energy alone would require something like nuclear blast, which were not available in these time periods and certainly cant be copied or recreated completely on all its microscopic or even atomic levels, even in our more advanced times. Its supernatrual, man could not have created it from the tools available.
The cloth has been stained with something to create the image. It is probably a mixture of some kind of organic matter (natural dye, tea maybe) that was used to create the image and after hundreds of years the original the organic matter has worn away. I've never read any account of actual scientific testing of the image itself to see what was used to make the image. Counterfeit religious artifacts have always been around. And the older the counterfeit object is, the more likely it is taken to be authentic until science can catch up and identify it real or counterfeit.
Old 05-01-2023, 09:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler
The cloth has been stained with something to create the image.
Hello, Source, please. :) Since you said it as fact.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 06-01-2023, 07:09 AM
Master

I bought my son a rare "pre-owned" copy of "The Turin Shroud"... I had not read it as yet , but he owns it.
HOWEVER ...
I KNOW the truth of the shroud ..
Cross my palms with lots of silver and I will whisper the facts into your ear !!!!
Ok... So I don't and can't deal with "virtual and cryptic " money .
So I will just tell you for free .

My husband has spent a lifetime devoted to research, interviews , visits, books, writings, into the theory of whom was "jack the ripper " in the late 1800's ...

Much as the theories surrounding the "Turin Shroud"... "The Bermuda triangle".... " How the world began"..... "Who shot J.R" ...and "Who blocked my drains?".....

Little children believe ( quite rightly ) in Santa.
Some people believe the world is flat ...

But the truth about the shroud is this ..

IT DOES NOT MATTER

What is, was , might of been , whatever is written , talked about and argued over is absolutely irrelevant ...
Because the truth of "what is the truth " is of no consequence .

We will all know the truth in time to come ...
( Call me mad, many do )
Old 06-01-2023, 08:52 AM
Master
Hymn of the Pearl....

"I saw my image on my burial garment like in a mirror (image on a linen shroud) Myself facing outward (dorsal image)and myself facing inward (frontal image) As though divided, yet one likeness (single cloth)Two images, but one likeness of the King of Kings (double image)."

I find these words taken from the Hymn interesting.
Old 06-01-2023, 09:03 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky
"I saw my image on my burial garment like in a mirror (image on a linen shroud) Myself facing outward (dorsal image)and myself facing inward (frontal image) As though divided, yet one likeness (single cloth)Two images, but one likeness of the King of Kings (double image)."

I find these words taken from the Hymn interesting.
....."" Come again ? "".......
Old 06-01-2023, 10:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
....."" Come again ? "".......

Here you go AB,
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hymn_of_the_Pearl

Is part of the Hymn referring to The Shroud before it came into public knowledge ....
Old 06-01-2023, 10:31 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky
Here you go AB,
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hymn_of_the_Pearl

Is part of the Hymn referring to The Shroud before it came into public knowledge ....
Oh I see.... Not sure where it mentions the shroud but then again I always was thick
For me it's got to be spelled out in very simple terms LOL.
Old 06-01-2023, 10:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Oh I see.... Not sure where it mentions the shroud but then again I always was thick
For me it's got to be spelled out in very simple terms LOL.

Ok
Here you go, https://shroudstory.com/2012/04/26/h...f-turin/?amp=1

I'll leave you to it, have fun...
Old 06-01-2023, 04:34 PM
Talking

Quote:
Ok... So I don't and can't deal with "virtual and cryptic " money .
So I will just tell you for free .

Much as the theories surrounding the "Turin Shroud"..."The Bermuda triangle"...
"How the world began"... "Who shot J.R"...and "Who blocked my drains?"...
OMG, that was hilarious!!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru