Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 31-12-2022, 05:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
The part that ‘died’ was the Spirit (and subsequently eternal life).

Essentially man had lived in darkness prior to the appearance of Christ.
I have no words that someone could believe this...think this way.

I came back, still in disbelief, thinking of the young Buddha 500 yrs before Jesus and his compassion to lift people out of suffering,
giving up his wealthy life.
I think of Moses, David, Jeremiah, Ruth, Ann, Hosea, Noah --Socrates, Hippocrates...you think they had no 'Spirit'?
That they lived in darkness? Enoch....so loved by God he was swooped up to be with God.
He had no "Spirit", no eternal life?

You think David's "Spirit" was dead? Ps138...Um...ok. Picture me dumbfounded.

''I will praise you, Lord, with all my heart;
before the “gods” I will sing your praise.
2 I will bow down toward your holy temple
and will praise your name
for your unfailing love and your faithfulness,
for you have so exalted your solemn decree
that it surpasses your fame.
3 When I called, you answered me;
you greatly emboldened me.''

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 31-12-2022, 06:41 PM
Master

One must make allowance for the remnant…..there were always chosen people….
Old 24-01-2023, 11:50 AM
Pathfinder
i also know prayer or focused appreciation of food can reprogram anything we are about to eat to become different and meet up to our physical needs in our DNA to repair our DNA Strands to curb our need for medicine and stop or seriously slow down aging process and since God is so Expansive nothing can properly describe "it"

Psalm 1 so many church people dont or cant un riddle the words of Blessed is the man who "walks not' into he walks as follows ~ ~ ~
Old 24-01-2023, 12:00 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by seigo
i also know prayer or focused appreciation of food can reprogram anything we are about to eat to become different and meet up to our physical needs in our DNA to repair....
Thank you for the reminder.
A friend always, for decades, places her hands over her food and prays ...might be odd to some, but in restaurants, too, of course.
''Focused appreciation''...good way to put it!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 05-02-2023, 07:41 PM
Experiencer

[quote=lostsoul13]If God made people wouldn’t they just be an extension of him self, apart of him inside them including the seed of the idea?

Let us( YHWH and his master worker( Prov 8=Jesus) make man in our image= the ability to love and reason.
Old 05-02-2023, 08:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by keiw1

Let us( YHWH and his master worker( Prov 8=Jesus) make man in our image= the ability to love and reason.

Genesis 1:26-27
New King James Version
26 Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness etc......
Old 05-02-2023, 10:24 PM
Experiencer

26 Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness etc......[/quote]

I was explaining the reality of what is being said.
Old 05-02-2023, 11:11 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I think of Moses, David, Jeremiah, Ruth, Ann, Hosea, Noah --Socrates, Hippocrates...you think they had no 'Spirit'?

Personally, I believe the stories of these "humans" are metaphors of the Christ. There are countless synchronicities between and among the stories. But there is a difference between body, soul, and spirit. The body is a manifestation of the soul imo. The spirit is the energetic oversoul. For humanity, this oversoul is the Christ. It is no different if called by another name as I am sure is the case in other religions.

However, I agree with you that spirit is eternal and so is soul. Therefore the mortality of the body does not indicate anything other than the temporal nature of this realm. The mortality of the body does not indicate imperfection or unholiness. This is a misperception.

The goal of the human life is embodiment and that is a temporary exercise. The soul is embodied for a short time and it is the goal to master the elemental energies on this planet, which many have done. Including you, imo.

Molearner is also a master, having mastered the elemental energies. The confusion is the matrix, wherein the soul is put in an artificial environment in order to experience an idea of separation. This separation creates a multiple dimensional reality wherein we get to choose our responses to collective choices (3d ideas). It is truly a blessing and a wonderful opportunity of exploration.

During the lifetime, we get to forget who we are and then rediscover it with a completely innocent experience. Each time we see ourselves from a vastly different perspective and ultimately we arrive at a broad and deep expression of the divine.

It seems to me that all of us participating on this forum are old souls and very experienced. I love reading the different perspectives, with the understanding that each lifetime is a specific focus on our identity.

Blessings,
Z
Old 05-02-2023, 11:24 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
One must make allowance for the remnant…..there were always chosen people….

We often forget that the scriptures were written long ago for a different people in a different time. The remnant (144000) was for an age that has passed. It was for a specific people under a specific covenant. (I reference the angels conversation with Daniel that spoke of an end for his people) The covenant of Abraham is over. It was replaced by a new covenant...one that provided for an unlimited number (everlasting). The new covenant is totally open to all.

The new covenant is not for a chosen people. It is for all who choose it. This is indicated by the metaphor of the wedding banquet in Matt 22. All are gathered in. And those that come prepared are accepted.

Blessings,
Z
Old 05-02-2023, 11:41 PM
Master
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by zastrakoza
However, I agree with you that spirit is eternal and so is soul. Therefore the mortality of the body does not indicate anything other than the temporal nature of this realm.
Z
I am "soul" , I am "not" spirit. Imo they are 2 distinctive"essences" and are not the same as far as I'm aware.
"Soul" is extremely "deep" emotionally speaking and "spirit" just feels normal.

The physical body is the vehicle for the essence/soul until the "soul" is strong enough to stand on its own two feet. The goal is to bring the vibration down from the lightest vibration/nothing to heaviest vibration/physical and to be one heart, mind and soul.

Imo it's the same for the spiritual energy/essence.

utopiandreamchild