Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 03-01-2023, 03:56 PM
Master
I am just sent off with new cards and they're called Mystic Monday and I've got some tablet incense sticks coming over as well and a new pendulum with the help of my blue pendulum help me choose and gives me accident answers

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 04-01-2023, 01:44 AM
Master
The cards that are associated with the Mystic Monday tarot deck are very unique. Thanks for sharing.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 23-07-2023, 12:21 AM
Knower
Anyone here have the Rider-Waite tarot cards?
Old 21-12-2023, 09:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ray=out
#

yes me

I've got a lot more cards now than I started out with I've got 160 I've got other 160 9 I've got over 169 cards and I've got more to get because I keep buying them and get addicted them more certain cards tell me to buy them because I get a vibration and energy feel often I know I've got some in a box on the basket on one other spiritual chops I got online but I am running my card so please put magic meaning on my card so come by them cards and more and help people on here thank you
But I love all of them my favorite one so far as sacred Forest and another sacred the arch good the anaconda cart I am learning more of them the hanged man to me I will no longer sacrifice myself or nothing the fool is pastors new not doing anything silly It's A New Beginning to a new life and you and your journey to my story of my life the death card I sit is very worth I say that it's Rebirth but in some people death yes because there could be a death of a person already in love and I don't want to happen but I was thank my cards for my angel cards I origin cards my information cards I thank them

Old 22-12-2023, 02:11 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray=out
I have those too. I used to read for myself (and occasionally others) fairly regularly, but not so much recently.
Old 01-02-2024, 09:47 AM
chongjasmine

I only have 3 decks, one was a Rider-waite.
Old 01-02-2024, 07:48 PM
Master
I have a lot more now since when I did this post and I've written down but I've got I've got 177 cards now and there's some pretty good ones but since I've been make them down I finished stronger better connection and they are making a lot of sense of my mediumship thank you I even thank my to have a card to know am I angel card and information card every card I do I thank them personally

Old 02-02-2024, 12:23 PM
Guide

I have one traditional set lol - the Ryder Waite cards.

I also have the Psychic Tarot and Akashic tarot decks.

Other than that I have several oracle card decks.
Old 02-02-2024, 04:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemera
I have one traditional set lol - the Ryder Waite cards.

I also have the Psychic Tarot and Akashic tarot decks.

Other than that I have several oracle card decks.

Some of the cards some of the cards I feel at strong energy of them I do but overcards I don't feel strong energy but I have the psychic Talent as well under the psychic reading ones and akasha e ones as well there's so many you can buy I've got a lot of doving virtual ones and I've got a lot of our component is near ones

Old 03-02-2024, 05:16 PM
Guide

Dream Jo, do you ever do tarot readings with the psychic tarot or the akashic deck? I must try that sometime on myself first. I choose cards from the deck but haven't done an actual reading with those. I can see how the different imagery could inspire different meanings and be quite fruitful.