Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 06-02-2012, 02:57 AM
TeeHee

Talking Are you Christian, if so what type?

Two quizzes for entertainment, post your results here if you wish.

Are you Christian?

What kind of Christian are you?
Old 06-02-2012, 03:04 AM
TeeHee

Your Result: You Are A Christian.

Your ideals are akin to what the Bible teaches and it sounds like you are on the right path. Congratulations! You are in a relationship with the Father of Lights and the Creator of the universe. Keep walking faithfully and remember to tell your friends about Jesus. "And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." 1 Corinthians 13:13

Your Result: You Are An Evangelical

You believe that salvation is by grace through faith. That each element is indispensible in bringing a man/woman to salvation. You tend to interpet the bible as it was written and do not seek to add to or take away from its meaning based on your own theology.
Old 06-02-2012, 03:24 AM
Master
What kind of Christian are you?
Your Result: You Are An Evangelical

You believe that salvation is by grace through faith. That each element is indispensible in bringing a man/woman to salvation. You tend to interpet the bible as it was written and do not seek to add to or take away from its meaning based on your own theology.

I don't believe in the bible literally, but i got this result, I think its set up to get one into their beliefs, that is whoever put the quiz there.
Old 06-02-2012, 03:28 AM
TeeHee

Here's a nice one. More indepth:

What kind of Christian are you.

I'm taking it now and will post the results afterwards.
Old 06-02-2012, 03:38 AM
TeeHee

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeHee
Maybe so, here's a nice one. More indepth:

What kind of Christian are you.

I'm taking it now and will post the results afterwards.

Ha! That was a fun quizz. This is great, hilarious, it has me pegged. Billy Graham rocks! Jesus' fingers grasped the splintered rail. The Roman soldier swung againt the driven nail! That's the kind of thing Billy Graham says...

You are A Billy Graham Christian

A.k.a. a Rick Warren, Beth Moore Christian. Your Christianity emerged with John Calvin and Martin Luther, and was refined in America by D.L. Moody and Carl F.H. Henry. You subscribe to Christianity Today and read Karen Kingsbury and Ted Dekker novels. You've taken the Love Dare. Or not—this category of evangelical Christian is broad and diverse, but is held together by classic evangelical theology, including a high view of scripture and the emphasis on a personal relationship with Jesus.
Old 07-02-2012, 03:24 AM
Knower
If you practice what Jesus preached you are a Christian. If you don't, even if you get the name Christian you are not His follower.

You have to follow His commandment (Love one another.) and teachings.
*Love is a Divine condition.*
Love Wisdom Truth - Video
The Good Prayer - Video
Old 07-02-2012, 03:43 AM
TeeHee

I am well aware of the bahaviour, speech, and actions that make people Christian. The thread however is a lighthearted one, based on a series of 5-10 questions. Some of them are hilarious, asking who is the pope. I put a man in a funny hat, and got the results.

Try it for entertainment...
Old 08-02-2012, 12:54 PM
Pathfinder
I had a giggle TeeHee

So, apparently I am Christian and Catholic. I haven't been called that for a long time. I only recently came back to the church.....Catholic Revert, and proud!

I laughed at the Pope one too.

Blessings.
But the greatest of these is love. 1 Corinthians 13:13
Old 08-02-2012, 03:55 PM
Master

I don't think the test to determine what kind of Christian I am is very accurate. It said that I am a Pentecostal and that simply isn't the case.
Old 08-02-2012, 04:24 PM
Cano

LOL!!!!!

It says I'm 88% Christian and Pentecostal.....although I don't consider myself a Christian primarily because of the dissimilarities between the "good news" taught by Jesus and Paul’s new atonement gospel which became a religion about Jesus.

Cano