Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spiritual Forums' Articles

Old 14-01-2023, 05:20 AM
Guide
Location: Vancouver, WA, USA and I have a second home in the city of Kherson, Ukraine.
Substitute the word "plane" for "dimension" and it all makes better sense. We humans have 49 chakras. In most of us many of these are yet rudimentary. Only in a master incarnate are they all mature and functioning. The Earth has 7 planes surrounding it. Each of the 7 has 7 sub-planes. 7X7 =49. 49 planes, 49 chakras. This is the way it is. Does it matter if we call them planes, dimensions, or densities? Not in the slightest. Those are just words.

Where are all of these? It's just like Starman says. They are right here. They can be visualized as concentric shells, each beginning at the physical center of the Earth and extending outward to a far point, in physical reckoning, to beyond the orbit of the moon.

These are: The physical, the ethereal, the astral, the mental... and the higher heavens. As an example our planet's astral plane occupies the space between the Earth's center and a point approximately 26,000 miles distant. The mental extends yet further. These are the heavens to which we return to in between incarnations.

Each planet has such a structure. The more sophisticated the world, the more mature it's heavens. ie: The law of correspondences. For instance. A planet which has no biological life at all will have heavens comprised of the ethereal plane only. Or... if you prefer, the ethereal dimension or density. Another planet which has rudimentary biological life will have heavens comprised of the ethereal and astral planes (or dimensions if you prefer). This is the very simple way that it is.

In some religious cultures the word "density" is used. Shall we say "plane" or "dimension" or "density"? Is one more correct? No. They are all the same. It is we who complicate things. I ask forgiveness in advance but we tend to express spirituality in terms of one culture or another. This is the reason we so often have trouble understanding. The best way to view the spiritual worlds is to do so independently of any Earth bound cultural mandates.

Our solar system also has it's set of heavens, call them dimensions or densities if you like. They, too, are inhabited by advanced (post human) souls busy on their own spiritual paths.

Let's take a giant leap forward and pretend that we can see our galaxy and it's heavens as a whole. What would we be looking at? Is it difficult to imagine? No. Not if we, again, use the law of correspondences. Visualize the galaxy as a collection of constellations which, in turn are made up of individual star systems and then worlds. Each of these worlds, in turn, is functional through a chakra which, in turn, receives it's livingness from a chakra in the higher correspondence. The lowest is connected to the highest.

Hard to imagine? It is helpful to view our star system as a living being. If we can do so we would find that our planet, the Earth, is the solar plexus chakra. We are an emotionally centered world. Souls come here for the purpose of experiencing emotionalism. We would also find that the planet Saturn, is the heart of the solar system. Saturn is thus a "sacred" planet. This is because it serves as the link to the heart of our system. And our star, sol, is the crown. See? Can we apply the great law of correspondences? Now let's view the galaxy as a whole. Where are the chakras? Knowing this is the next step.

In all of this the angels are very busy indeed.

There is nothing complicated about the spiritual structure of our universe.

Last edited by bartholomew : 14-01-2023 at 06:52 AM.
Old 14-01-2023, 06:54 AM
Master

Wow Starman that was absolutely brilliant and I totally got everything that you said.

Funny enough deep down I kinda knew this, on another level I mean, but you just brought it all together like the last piece of the jigsaw and I felt like ide taken a giant leap forward so thank you so much for your reply.

Re the bardo’s. yes I’m familiar with them cos I’ve read a lot of Tibetan books but just didn’t put it together in my mind that they are dimensions.

Yep I’ve worked on my physical and also seen real good results from working on my mental but never considered the emotional dimension. I guess I thought by achieving some success with the mental then that would automatically carry over to the emotional and improve that as well but maybe not hey.

So my next question is what would be the simplest way of improving the emotional side of things or does this all have to be done together.

So all these dimensions are here together all overlapping. Didn’t realise that. Thought they were more or less separate or “somewhere else” if you know what I mean.

Wow got some real thinking to do!
Old 14-01-2023, 12:05 PM
Master

Just read your latest post Bartholomew, above and thank you so much it was really interesting.

I hope you continue this topic.
Old 14-01-2023, 04:21 PM
Guide
Location: Vancouver, WA, USA and I have a second home in the city of Kherson, Ukraine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
Just read your latest post Bartholomew, above and thank you so much it was really interesting.

I hope you continue this topic.

Thanks. The story will continue. The next part is taking shape. Perhaps in two weeks or so.

A discussion thread that addresses the structure of and the question of what, exactly, we do, how we interact with the Earth's heavens now and also after we pass would be of great interest. Maybe someone will create such a thread?

I would ask that everyone, including me, refrain from straying too far from the story line, on this sub-forum at least.
Old 14-01-2023, 06:14 PM
Master
Redchic12, Modern psychology is most concerned with cognitive approaches, which are mental and mostly deal with how we think, but there are also affect psychological techniques. Affect basically means “mood” and deals directly with the expression of emotions.

Traditionally people have used techniques like “primal scream” for emotional catharsis, and some therapy techniques are better at accessing our emotions then others, like Gestalt therapy or Emotive Therapy, but I found journaling, or writing down your feelings, to also be helpful. It is not the dimensions of our being that we need to work on, rather it is how we interact with those dimensions that may be frayed.

To change this physical realm we must change how we interact with this physical realm, it is the same with the emotional and other realms. To work on our emotional nature we must first look at how we are currently interacting with our emotions and what do we desire to change. That is where journaling can help. It is a process.

As all of the dimensions are inter-related, they all effect each other, so quiet meditation and spiritual development can assist with emotional development. The point of control in all dimensions is quieting our mind and staying in the moment. I think freaking out can sometimes be healthy. Most emotional issues come from poor social conditioning or how we relate to our past and what we have been through. Physical issues can also generate emotional issues. Working on other dimensions of our being, like the physical and mental, can help us emotionally.

So we are not working on things in an isolated separate way. It is completely holistic. The big thing is don’t be too critical or hard on your self. True healing is a journey and not an instant fix. Humans tend to treat symptoms and not the causes of their maladies. I have also found writing down my dreams as soon as I awaken can give me some insights, as there are lots of lessons and healing which takes place while we sleep. There is a lot I can say about energy in motion, which is the meaning of the word “emotion.”
Old 15-01-2023, 01:37 PM
Master

Thank you Starman that was really helpful.

I like that ie emotion is energy in motion.

I’m really going to think about you have said and see where I’m at.
Old 15-01-2023, 08:07 PM
Master
The simplest techniques are often the most effective. Something as simple as using our own breath, as breath control can help with emotional control. When people are scared they often hold their breath, excited often brings rapid breathing, and lots of people who do meditation use their breath to slow themselves down and center their emotions.

When a person is in a crisis, a crisis intervention counselor will most often slow that person down and try to bring them into the moment by using breathing techniques. The quality of our breathing often changes with our emotional states. Stretch, breathe deeply, and give thanks for this very moment.

Keep it simple, don’t judge yourself too harshly, and laugh at ourselves, especially at the stuff we might have taken too seriously.

God’s speed in your journey Redchic12
Old 16-01-2023, 01:52 PM
Master

Thanks Starman.

I was taught these breathing techniques many years ago but forgotten about them. Yep I think it’s time to start doing them again.

Many thanks for the reminder.
Old 19-01-2023, 02:43 AM
Ascender
So grateful for these amazing teachers...thank you Starman and Bartholomew... fascinating read.
Old 20-02-2023, 03:31 AM
Guide
In Part four of our story the tale will continue in a slightly different form. It is to be called "Remembering".

James/Bartholomew