Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Islam Faith

Closed Thread

Old 30-10-2022, 08:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eninn
How are Muslims treated in America
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6wE0eWSyEs
This should have read: "How some Muslims are treated by some ignorant Americans". In my opinion.
I, and many here, would have stood up for the actress/Muslim woman!

Hatred abounds in America, period, it is a very upsetting situation!
For gays, blacks, browns, Asians, democrats, republicans, fat, short, different religions, atheists, long hair in the 70s,
you name it.
Horrible stupidity here.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-10-2022, 09:48 PM
eninn

The application of Islamic law
Will provide safety and protection and happiness
Muslim and non-Muslim
example

message. Despite the disappearance of Islamic government from many regions once ruled by it, their original inhabitants have remained Muslims. Moreover, they carried the message of truth, inviting others to it as well, and in so doing endured harm, affliction and oppression.
The same can be said for those in the regions of Syria and Jordan, Egypt, Iraq, North Africa, Asia, the Balkans and in Spain. This shows that the effect of Islam on the population was one of moral conviction, in contrast to occupation by western colonialists, finally compelled to leave lands whose peoples held only memories of affliction, sorrow, subjugation and oppression.

• Muslims ruled Spain (Andalusia) for about 800 years. During this period the Christians and Jews enjoyed freedom to practice their respective religions, and this is a documented historical fact.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

The tolerance of Islam is another factor in the spread of Islam. The British historian Toynbee praises this tolerance towards the People of the Book after comparing it with the attitude of the Christians towards Muslims and Jews in their lands. (A Historian's Approach to Religion, p.246) T. Link attributes the spread of Islam to the credibility of its principles together with its tolerance, persuasion and other kinds of attractions. (A History of Religion) Makarios, Orthodox Patriorch of Antioch in the seventeenth century, compared the harsh treatment received by the Russians of the Orthodox Church at the hands of the Roman Catholic Poles with the tolerant attitude towards Orthodox Christians shown by the Ottoman Government and prayed for the Sultans. (T. Link, A History of Religion)

This is not the only example of preference by the followers of the religions for Muslim rule over that of their own co-religionists. The Orthodox Christians of Byzantium openly expressed their preference for the Ottoman turban in Istanbul to the hats of the Catholic cardinals. Elisee Reclus, the French traveler of the nineteenth century, wrote that the Muslim Turks allowed all the followers of different religions to perform their religious duties and rituals, and that the Christian subjects of the Ottoman Sultan

were more free to live their own lives than the Christians who lived in the lands under the rule of any rival Christian sect. (Nouvelle Geographie Universelle, Vol. IX) Popescu Ciocanel pays tribute to the Muslim Turks by stating that it was luck for the Romanian people that they lived under the government of the Turks rather than the domination of the Russians and Austrians. Otherwise, he points out, "no trace of the Romanian nation would have remained." (La Crise de L'Orient)

How did Muslims behave towards the people of the conquered lands?

The Muslim's attitude towards the people of the conquered lands is quite clear in the instructions given by the rightly-guided Caliphs may Allaah be pleased with them:

Always keep fear of God in your mind; remember that you cannot afford to do anything without His grace. Do not forget that Islam is a mission of peace and love. Keep the Noble Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) before you as a model of bravery and piety.

Do not destroy fruit-trees nor fertile fields in your paths. Be just, and spare the feelings of the vanquished. Respect all religious persons who live in hermitages or convents and spare their edifices. Do not kill civilians. Do not outrage the chastity of women and the honor of the conquered. Do not harm old people and children. Do not accept any gifts from the civil population of any place. Do not billet your soldiers or officers in the houses of civilians. Do not forget to perform your daily prayers. Fear God. Remember that death will inevitably come to everyone of you some time or other, even if you are thousands of miles away from a battle field; therefore be always ready to face death. (Andrew Miller, Church History)

Islamic History Of Europe - BBC Documentary
An Islamic History of Europe - BBC Documentary - Veoh
www.veoh.com/watch/v742754pfGhKfwn
Old 30-10-2022, 09:56 PM
eninn

it is impossible to omit or forget the violent events that are fully part of the gospel.

"love your enemies"?
This is a lie and you know it
27 But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me.’”Luke 19:27
Here are the “10 commandments of biblical Jihad”
:1) Prepare for war!
2) Cursed be he who takes his sword away from the Carnaaaaaaaaage!
3) Slay the enemy to the last: "Kill them wherever you find them"!
4) Do not spare women, old people, oxen, sheep and donkeys!
5) But take the Loot from time to time ...
6) Rape the little girls of enemies!
7) Don't forget to burn the city down after that!
8) The javelin verse!
9) The verse of the stone!
10) The verse of the ax, the harrows, the saws!

the Bible says to kill the disbeliever, with your hand, even if it be your own flesh and blood.

6) “If your brother, your mother’s son, or your son or daughter, or the wife you cherish, or your friend who is like your own soul, entices you secretly, saying, ‘Let’s go and serve other gods’ (whom neither you nor your fathers have known,
7) of the gods of the peoples who are around you, near you, or far from you, from one end of the earth to the other end),
8) you shall not consent to him or listen to him; and your eye shall not pity him, nor shall you spare or conceal him.
9) Instead, you shall most certainly kill him; your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterward the hand of all the people. (Deuteronomy 13: 6-9)

"I did not come to bring peace, but the sword" (Mt 10,34). You clearly see in the Jesus of the Bible this awareness of putting in crisis by his words and his actions the usual ways of relating to the Law, to the religious institutions of the time, and ultimately to the tradition of the fathers.

Do you believe that I have come to bring peace to this world? No. I did not come to bring peace, but the dagger. I have come to separate the son and the father, the daughter and the mother, the daughter-in-law and the mother-in-law. Who loves his father and mother more than me is not worthy of me. Whoever loves his son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. And who does not follow in my footsteps, loaded with his cross, is not worthy of me either. Whoever wants to save his life will lose it. And whoever lost his life because of me will find it. (Mt 10,34-36) .. What more do you want .

When DU bombs are dropped from a height of 30,000 ft, how can you turn the other cheek? By their invasions and occupations, people whom Muslims see as representing Christians have been proving Jesus' message of Peace irrelevant and meaningless in the world of reality. And then they quote Jesus and ask Muslims not to resist them while they go on brutally maiming and massacring people and demolishing their mosques!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cLScXFHKpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iH9vnEGuJ5c
Old 31-10-2022, 06:52 AM
Master
Quote ennin
[ Muslims ruled Spain (Andalusia) for about 800 years. During this period the Christians and Jews enjoyed freedom to practice their respective religions, and this is a documented historical fact.]

Yes as I said previously which is documented fact, Muslims (Moors) invaded 'Parts' of Europe and ruled for a period of time....
Andalusia is a 'Part' of Spain and not the entire Country.

Al-Andalus (Arabic: الأَنْدَلُس) was the Muslim-ruled area of the Iberian Peninsula.
Old 31-10-2022, 10:54 AM
eninn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52OpmjfA1wM
Old 31-10-2022, 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eninn
it is impossible to omit or forget the violent events that are fully part of the gospel.

"love your enemies"?
This is a lie and you know it
Dunno who you are talking to; I am not a Christian or a Jew, (or Buddhist!)
The Bible has terrible things in it written by superstitious, primitive minds.

Using the Bible to say 'whatever point you want to make'...somehow standing up for the Qu'ran in some way...
is not working for me.
There are great things in the Qu'ran, as I have said, and great things in the Torah and the New Testament...we all know this.

I'm sure you are a good person and practice the good things.

PS 'love your enemies' is not a lie, btw - it was a teaching, I'm sure a hope of Jesus' and he practiced it as an example
for us, ie, humans, to do the same.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 03-11-2022, 03:16 PM
eninn

It is an article of faith for every Muslim to believe in all the prophets and messengers of Allah and all unadulterated revelations of God. Some of these scriptures are still extant today but not in their pristine form as a result of human alteration. The Quran is the only divine scripture which has stood the test of time because Allah has taken upon Himself the responsibility of preserving it “We have, without doubt, sent down the Message; and We will assuredly guard it (from corruption).” (Quran 15:9)

Other revealed scriptures before the advent of Prophet Muhammad, such as the Old Testament and the Gospel, were recorded long after the demise of the prophets to whom they had been revealed. In contrast, the entire Quran was written down in its complete form during the lifetime of Muhammad on pieces of palm bark, leather parchment and bone, and arranged in the order designated by the Prophet. In addition, tens of thousands of the Prophet's companions committed it to memory as it was being revealed.

The Quran is still memorized and read in its original Arabic text, and it continues to be taught and learned by millions of people the world over. In fact, with every succeeding generation of Muslims, the number of those who commit the whole Quran to memory has incredibly increased. There is no other book, religious or otherwise, which has been given this unparalleled care in recorded history.

The Quran presents all the prophets of Allah as belonging to one single brotherhood; all had a similar prophetic mission and conveyed the same basic message, namely, the invitation to the worship of Allah alone. The source of their message was one: Allah, or Almighty God. Even if the other Scriptures agree with the Quran in the fundamental aspects of the religion, they address a specific people. Due to this, its rulings and regulations are particular to them. It is attributed to Jesus in the Bible that he himself said: “I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house (children) of Israel.” (Matthew 15:24)

On the other hand, the Quran was revealed to humanity at large and not to any specific nation “We have not sent thee but as a universal (Messenger) to men, giving them glad tidings, and warning them (against sin), but most men understand not.” (Quran 34:28)

A Muslim cannot be a Muslim if he or she does not believe in Jesus. Muslims believe in Jesus and in all of Allah's prophets. It is a basic element of their faith to believe in all of His prophets and messengers. Muslims respect and revere Jesus and await his second coming. According to the Quran, he was not crucified but was raised into Heaven. Muslims consider Jesus among the prominent messengers of Allah - but not God or the son of God.
Jesus' mother, Mary is considered a virtuous and noble woman, and the Quran tells us that Jesus was born miraculously without a father “The similitude of Jesus before Allah is as that of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him: "Be". And he was.” (Quran 3:59)

Many non-Muslims are surprised to find out that Islam considers, Jesus, the son of Mary, to be one of the greatest messengers of Allah. Muslims are taught to love Jesus, and a person cannot be a Muslim without believing in the virgin birth and in the miracles of Jesus Christ. Muslims believe these things about Jesus not because of the Bible, but because the Quran says these things about him. However, Muslims always emphasize that the miracles of Jesus, and of all other prophets, were only possible by "Allah's permission" and His will.

Muslims reject the idea that Allah has a son. The Quran stresses emphatically that God does not have a "son". Islam teaches that titles such as "Lord" and "Savior" are for Allah alone.

It should be clarified that when Muslims criticize some of the teachings of Christianity, they are not attacking Jesus Christ. Christian doctrines such as the "Trinity" and "Atonement" are criticized by Muslims simply because they did not originate from Jesus. And when they evaluate the Bible they are not referring to "God's word", but to writings that are claimed to be God's word. Muslims believe that the book known today as “The Bible” only contains remnants of God’s original messages, and that it has been tainted by human input and altered through numerous translations. Muslims believe the original Gospel was the words and teachings of Jesus, not those of the ‘disciples’, Paul or other church fathers who strongly influenced Christianity throughout history. Islam actually endorses Jesus when it insists on the pure monotheism that Jesus himself preached and followed.

Proof in the Bible | Khalid Yasin...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXKv33yJp30

Hamza Deals with Curious Questions
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrBoxZ_ztpo
Old 03-11-2022, 08:54 PM
:) To others here....if you don't read any other post here - read this one above.

Old 03-11-2022, 10:35 PM
Master

since the OP started talking about the bible by quoting Matthew I think it only fair to note that this is also attributed to jesus somewhere in John.

And I have other sheep that are not of this fold. I must bring them also, and they will listen to my voice. So there will be one flock, one shepherd.
Old 06-11-2022, 11:05 AM
eninn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z29jFDmkoEc

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\

Last edited by eninn : 06-11-2022 at 04:21 PM.
Closed Thread