Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Interfaith

Old 17-08-2021, 07:16 AM
Deactivated Account
To share

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D8tZABJh9iY
Old 23-08-2021, 09:17 AM
Deactivated Account
I see that quite a few have taken a view here. Hopefully some have enjoyed the video.

Leonard Cohen is a true poet. I have a mate, a good friend. He was best man at my wedding long ago. He nicked the glass from which I drank my last drink as a free man! I still have it in a kitchen cabinet.

He too likes Leonard Cohen. I have a hobby of sorts of creating Blooks, a cross between a blog and a book. You create a blog on Google (all free space) then you can download the blog to a company in France who print it out.

My latest Blook is of the Songs of Leonard Cohen. Based upon a concert he gave at the O2 in London in 2008. I use Google Images to go alongside the lyrics and choosing them is the best part. Cohen's words are often ambiguous and have multiple meanings. Picking the images is often difficult. Google, whatever their faults, come up trumps here. Put in "search" a short lyric, or a meaning suggested by a verse (estrangement, loss of faith, or whatever) and in seconds a multitude of images appear. You can actually learn from them.

Anyway, as I said, my mate also likes Leonard Cohen and so I will get two copies of this latest Blook when completed. A gift. Just lately he has proved his friendship, he has been a blessing during some hectic and trying times.
Old 26-08-2021, 06:23 AM
Deactivated Account
This being in the Inter-faith section, and that many seem to have taken a view, here is an excerpt from "Anthem":-

Ring the bells that still can ring
Forget your perfect offering
There is a crack in everything
That's how the light gets in.

Any comments? Thoughts? Anything there relevant to your life? Anything you can relate to your faith? To your experience of this strange thing called life?

Anything at all?