Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Judaism

Old 08-07-2021, 10:32 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
Thanks very much molearner. So I should put my tools to reconnect with spirit then?
I hesitate to give advice…..it is better to simply suggest possibilities……

Actually I would like to apologize for posting this in the Judaism forum…..it does not seem appropriate here….there is a lot more that could be said to your original question……but I would only address it from a Christian viewpoint……thanks and sorry to any that I have made uncomfortable…..
Old 08-07-2021, 11:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
Actually I would like to apologize for posting this in the Judaism forum…..it does not seem appropriate here….there is a lot more that could be said to your original question……but I would only address it from a Christian viewpoint……thanks and sorry to any that I have made uncomfortable…..
You can always explain in a Christian way to Cosmic W in a pm...
We were unsure where this should be placed.
Made sense cuz the event is in the Torah.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 10-07-2021, 03:54 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
Hii RabbiO,

I don’t speak hebrew and I am quite new to religion. I have to yet find my way. I’m trying to create a path to the right understanding. This question came to my mind while reading the bible. So it made sense to me that it was about christianity
I love what Lewis Black has to say about this.
He has a skit where he talks about hearing Christian preachers pontificating on the Torah and usually totally misunderstanding it.
He says, "It's not their fault...
because it's not their book."
Old 03-09-2021, 12:54 AM
The Anointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlitterRose
I love what Lewis Black has to say about this.
He has a skit where he talks about hearing Christian preachers pontificating on the Torah and usually totally misunderstanding it.
He says, "It's not their fault...
because it's not their book."

But the OT, which is a translation of the Hebrew bible that still existed in the fourth century, by Jerome, is a Christian book, which we who believe in Jesus, the spokesman for our heavenly Father, study in depth.

In my experience, after talking to different members of the Jewish faith, I have come to realise that they have been subjected to erroneous interpretations of their scriptures by their trusted rabbi's, just as so many Christians have been deceived by the erroneous teachings of their spiritual guides.

Ask anyone of the Jewish faith, who they believe is the eighth son of Jesse?

Last edited by The Anointed : 03-09-2021 at 02:42 AM.