Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 03-09-2022, 09:18 AM
Newbie ;)

Quantum Healing codes

Has anyone had any luck using quantum healing codes or grabovoi numbers?

Is there a specific list or source that you found helpful?
Old 25-01-2023, 01:11 PM
Pathfinder
Barbra Brennen teaches 4 year classes on spiritual healing Composed Book for astronauts to acquire to space life and her classes taught are Allowed as 4 year loan Govt backed Please note i did not go there And That is to preface the Fact that her 20$ Hands of Light Book is an awesome and very cool read
BUT I got a full copy Downloaded for FREE on an PDF File

also the 4 agreements ive used to get mental patients stable just before EMS took them to mental hospital

ive done the Bi neural Hemisync music and it does seem to help also

there is also the Joe Viatalla using HOPONOOO method (spelling close enough) to find U tube links of his methods Basically it thank u i love u forgive me im sorry over an over He closed down the Hawaii Criminality hospital and all patients were discharged POINT There it seems to work so much all mental health workers had to find other profession

so most doctors dont want to heal u u like the income of treating u

OH And yes "praying for food" over it what not and the like .,/ think of doing such to program the Food DNA to fix what ales you
And not as praying over go pleases it its for our benefit NOT Gods benefit
Old 25-01-2023, 08:53 PM
Knower

Radionics uses numbers, colours and intent for healing. It can work well if the client has suitable intent.

Pythagoras told us that numbers are alive. That is certainly my experience. Numbers get unhappy if used improperly - for example lunar/monthly numbers on one side of an equation with solar/quarterly numbers on the other

Still, how to heal a human that does not love itself?