Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 21-03-2022, 08:31 PM
asearcher

There's a documentary on Netflix about the history, the cold war, when reports coming in seeing such, and messages that the aliens warned of a nuclear war's effect if coming near. Perhaps a worry not just for the humans and all life and the planet but also the effect it would have on the Universe? I would like to think they would want to warn us and try their best to not let it happen would it ever go that far.
Old 22-03-2022, 09:09 AM
Master
My opinion is, no they will not
Old 04-04-2022, 11:04 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
After watching Kiev fall. Its not quite over but I dont think there is much doubt at this time .
I dont think ***** will stop at Kiev . He wants Berlin .
He wants to take on NATO . I think this will go nuc. quite quickly .
I am not sure if ***** is sane .
My question for this forum is , do you think there are any higher beings that will try and put a stop to this ?

Obviously not, since they haven't intervened yet.
Old 04-04-2022, 11:08 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
Ok , thanks . The people are putting up much more of a fight than I and others thought they might . As am American I say we wish you well . If things go south for the guy behind this I hope he keeps his fingers off the nuc button . I get the impression our friends dont like to interfear , unless its nessessary .
Unless he goes completely insane he will not use his "nuc button" AND he has generals that will stop him if he tries. Everyone knows (except maybe the ex emperor of N. Korea) what would happen if one country nuked another, the whole world would blast that country to nothingness. The news keeps everyone on edge becuase it is easier for the corporate manipulators to control people who are in fear all the time.
Old 04-04-2022, 11:13 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by smilingsun
I know this appear very weird that some higher being let tragic things happen if they could stop it.

But the benevolent ET do respect the cosmic laws, one is free will and generally they can't intervene directly. This is the law of non interference. A higher positive being can't dictate humanity what to do or not, an humanity must be responsable for its action. That's karma and it is a cosmic law.

A major nuclear war could affect their world, or could distroy the earth and that's why they will don't allow it. According to some, they have given us (to some extent and not entirely) help to clean the damage done at fukushima.

As an exemple you can see benevolent ET as university teachers, they can only help a student when he is willing to learn, willing to go and sit during the lesson at university.
The teacher can't force any student to study if he chooses to go to the bar or the night club .

What we can do as human beings is to send love and light, prayers and positive thoughts on this dark events.

I guess you think that is just as comforting as religious people who claim god is all powerfull saying "it is god's will" when wars happen. There are no aliens, benevolent or otherwise who are here to save us. We are probably quarntined from the rest of the galaxy and being watched to see if we survive ourselves or not. We need to save ourselves. There is nothing that can convince me there is any reason aliens would swoop in and save us from any situation we have created ourselves, unless of course, they are like the aliens on Stargate and think we might make good slaves or they are parasites looking for hosts. Why do people need so much for some greater being to save them when that is why we are here experiencing being human on planet earth, whether it is to learn something or to just have an experience, doesn't even matter.
Old 10-05-2022, 07:58 AM
Newbie ;)

I don't think so. We have seen UFOs attempting to help us with catastrophes such as Fukushima before, but will we see UFOs helping us with nukes? No, I don't think they're going to help us much.