Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 23-10-2015, 08:53 AM
Master
Good cop / Bad cop
Yahweh / Satan (Cronus)

They are both glove puppets on different hands.

What better way for the God Conscious (Universe) to detect who can be trusted to give good to others, than to subject every mortal to sin on Earth.

Ever wondered why Yahweh returns in a golden pyramid ?

Of all the UFO's that Yahweh could return in, it just so happens to be exactly the same structure as the UFO's used by Osiris, Ra, Set etc

They are all on the same team. Neither can be trusted.

Secondly, the draconians are being held as prisoners on this planet by other alien species beyond the Kiaspian Belt in our solar system. If Yahweh was God, whats wrong in traveling to other planets in the universe ? Unless Yahweh is one of the demiurge and will be held prisoner on this planet in his golden UFO pyramid.
Old 24-10-2015, 01:09 AM
Suspended

GOD, a religious science, for all religion is science...why else is it discussing creation....only SCIENTISTS discuss creation and write about it for the purpose of studying the information.

Just as the condition of the Bible describes a historical prophetic realization regarding PHI and its sound transmitted reactions...involving the Pyramid and Giza.

In the Bible is the information of Sun Time...only belonging to nuclear studies.

Natural light in time is the Sun shining light on Earth, and a natural spirit knew that light lasted for 12 hours and 12 hours of darkness. We never studied the nuclear as a natural spirit for there was no need. Therefore we all knew that time was simply a calculated realization and had nothing to do with any other purpose.

The purpose of studying light and the Sun belongs to science.

The reason a human being got to know about Satan is because of the personal demonic attacks that has happened to humanity many times.

If you are an occult scientist studying PHI and calculations, on paper GOD would create angels from angles.

The secret brotherhood science ANGLE-ANGEL.

There is a difference to LOOKING AT INFORMATION, to then USING INFORMATION called CAUSE AND EFFECT.

On paper the condition might exist but in REALITY it did not.....this is why cause and effect was termed "karmic consequence" for ignoring the natural condition of our spiritual life.
Old 24-10-2015, 05:09 PM
italksupernatural

Those are great thoughts, and I think most of us ponder among the same things from time to time. I, myself, try NOT to think about satan because I don't like to give him any of my time or energy. However, I deal with spiritually afflicted people and demonically influenced people in my work, so, it's something that cannot be avoided.

I agree that mainstream religion is holding back from supernatural realities. God said that many will have a form of godliness, but deny the power thereof. I see many in the paranormal/new age world have a better grip on the supernatural than most Christians...it's just that Christians have an acceptance of the truth which many new-agers do not. If we could merge those two, I think this world would be far better off. But that wont happen, so, they remain nearly divided.
If we're speaking of God we must rely on His Word, and His Word says he created the angels- and satan was once the highest ranked angel ever- Lucifer. When Lucifer rebelled, he was cast out, and sent "into" the earth (not hell like many believe) and when he deceived Eve in the Garden. he was given the new name, "satan" (adversary). I don't know why many churches deny his existence or wont talk about it.
Your #1 and #2 thoughts are things I have often mulled over, myself. I've racked my brain trying to come up with the answer...until I realized- God gave us everything we need to know to be saved, not everything THERE IS to know. Perhaps God didn't know satan would rebel. But if He did, who are we- the creations- to question GOD? I feel accepting the things we cannot understand is part of faith. That is one question I hung up on that rack.
But still, a fantastic query!
Old 25-10-2015, 06:30 PM
Experiencer

OK. Personally I find that the more we get into the future the more polar and general Satan becomes, but everything we know about Sathaniel is always gonna be relevant. After all Satan and his minions play MIND games, and pure thinking is a very old trick.
Old 25-10-2015, 11:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Why do you state that God created a flawed being? The angelic are pure, before the fall of the angelic due to satan's treason.

What if you equate satan with the result of his treason and fall? Namely ego in the organic creation?
What if you equate humanity with the fallen angelic under satan?

This is what the fall is really about. The angelic, in a timeless situation, fallen into this evolved material, organic and egoic paradigm.
Into the confines and parameter of, "space/time/ gravity ".
The, " World". Which we are to understand is fallen and sinful.

Which the power of God, in Christ, has provided redemption from.

"I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, which is the power of God unto salvation..."
The Bible
So here is your problem from the start, ego.
For which God has provided redemption and salvation in Jesus Christ, our Savior. Who denied ego and was obedient to God, to the end. For the sake of all of us.
Demonstrating the power, and the love of God to save.

This isn't difficult to understand. You understand it perfectly. But, your choice is to be purposely obtuse.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 26-10-2015, 01:18 AM
Pathfinder

I don't quite know how to respond to any of these answers, there are so many viewpoints. I speak of the Bible in literal terms because the most conservative Christians do, and it's their beliefs about Satan and near-death experiences that I wish to counter. I don't seek to cause friction, I only focus on Satan because I believe the concept of a supernatural deceiver like Satan is preventing most people in religious circles from accepting near-death experiences as real visits to the great beyond. That compels me to focus on Satan.

See, what I want to do is prove that these experiences are NOT illusions created by Satan to confuse us about the nature of God, Jesus, and the afterlife. If that can be done, then the main obstacle between afterlife research and religion would be removed. As a result, religion itself would be removed as an obstacle between afterlife research and science. Imagine that: science, religion, and afterlife research accessible between each other with little in the way, almost in harmony.

So I'm a bit of a hopeless romantic, why not?

Anyway, perhaps I should rephrase my original thoughts. We assume God created the universe and everything that resides in it (based on Colossians 1:16), and knows everything that was, is, and will be (based on Ecclesiastes 3:1).

Does there exist a supernatural opposite of God, known to many as Satan? If it does, what is its purpose? What is its modus operandi? What is its weakness?
Old 26-10-2015, 01:21 AM
Experiencer

After reading 100's of channeling accounts and paranormal experiences, and then learning to channel myself, I came to the inescapable fact of the matter: that everyone says there's beings out there, both good and bad, and I say there are no beings out there at all.

In another thread I discussed how if I got in a loving state of mind and channeled a message it would be nothing but loving. And if I got in an angry state and channeled a message, it would be nothing but angry and hateful. The content and feeling of the message follows the state of mind of the channeler.

People all over the world have psychic ability to some degree or another. And when they start naturally connecting to the non-sentient energy around them they not only begin getting "messages", but their minds must have a way to process the illogical so it fabricates a "being" as the speaker of the message. But in reality all that's happening is you're connecting to energy out there and it is moving you to say things you already know.

So the reason I bring this up is because I think of that snake in Eden talking to Eve. This is a prime example of a person channeling a message and the mind assigning it to something, in this case a snake. The fact that Eve was hearing about how God was lying and couldn't be trusted showed what state of mind she was in at the time.

I hold that there is no sentient being called Satan, but that it's a state of mind. When people get into debased, egoic states of mind that's when they get their guns and shoot up school children and similar atrocities. There is no puppet master behind the scenes, there is only the person that pinched himself off from the love of the universe.

Creating a being called Satan has served as not only a scapegoat for many wrongdoers, but also as a source of fear for the men in power to keep the idiot lay people in line. Religion is based in Ego. It's no wonder it's said that Satan becomes an angel of light to deceive, that's what the religious leaders have become in their egoic ways, portraying themselves and men of light.

But really this question of whether Satan exists or not is not needed from the beginning, because who wrote Genesis that tells us about that spirit behind the snake? Moses. Where did Moses get his information? He spent the better part of his life learning at the feet of the wisest people in Egypt, the most learned nation at the time, as one of the royal sons.

It's no coincidence that channeling snakes and other stuff that you would find from Egyptian lore would find itself in the first pages of the Bible.
Old 26-10-2015, 02:24 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by engellstein
After reading 100's of channeling accounts and paranormal experiences, and then learning to channel myself, I came to the inescapable fact of the matter: that everyone says there's beings out there, both good and bad, and I say there are no beings out there at all.

In another thread I discussed how if I got in a loving state of mind and channeled a message it would be nothing but loving. And if I got in an angry state and channeled a message, it would be nothing but angry and hateful. The content and feeling of the message follows the state of mind of the channeler.

People all over the world have psychic ability to some degree or another. And when they start naturally connecting to the non-sentient energy around them they not only begin getting "messages", but their minds must have a way to process the illogical so it fabricates a "being" as the speaker of the message. But in reality all that's happening is you're connecting to energy out there and it is moving you to say things you already know.

So the reason I bring this up is because I think of that snake in Eden talking to Eve. This is a prime example of a person channeling a message and the mind assigning it to something, in this case a snake. The fact that Eve was hearing about how God was lying and couldn't be trusted showed what state of mind she was in at the time.

I hold that there is no sentient being called Satan, but that it's a state of mind. When people get into debased, egoic states of mind that's when they get their guns and shoot up school children and similar atrocities. There is no puppet master behind the scenes, there is only the person that pinched himself off from the love of the universe.

Creating a being called Satan has served as not only a scapegoat for many wrongdoers, but also as a source of fear for the men in power to keep the idiot lay people in line. Religion is based in Ego. It's no wonder it's said that Satan becomes an angel of light to deceive, that's what the religious leaders have become in their egoic ways, portraying themselves and men of light.

But really this question of whether Satan exists or not is not needed from the beginning, because who wrote Genesis that tells us about that spirit behind the snake? Moses. Where did Moses get his information? He spent the better part of his life learning at the feet of the wisest people in Egypt, the most learned nation at the time, as one of the royal sons.

It's no coincidence that channeling snakes and other stuff that you would find from Egyptian lore would find itself in the first pages of the Bible.

That's a very interesting argument, and it makes sense. However, it's important to me to prove that NDEs and the studies of afterlife research are real and not works of the devil.
All the afterlife research I've come across suggests there is no devil (though there may be negative/demonic entities), but suggestions are not good enough for me. So it seems to me that the best way to squash my fears is to somehow prove that Satan does not exist, or to prove that our stay in hell is temporary (but that's for another thread). In my thinking, this would mean combining a look at the Bible with basic logic (and I mean that seriously).
Old 26-10-2015, 04:03 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by engellstein

Then there is the REAL CONDITION.....science, alteration of the natural light and atmospheric vibration of water.

The ancients knew about science and also applied science giving the informed status of evil spirits.

Light and loving spirits is not just a "channeled" statement, for human beings have witnessed the PRESENCE of spirit manifesting and demanifesting. Spirit is not just 1 circumstance that occult scientists want it to represent....channels.

Just remember that we on the spiritual forums are in fact arguing with occult scientists about spirit and spiritual experience. They argue the occult...we argue personal experience....the experience in ancient wisdom was also spiritual and began the actual event of science. A modern day occult scientist therefore cannot argue with self experience for self experience began spiritual science itself.

I have had both experiences...the first with loving/kind spirits being my choice....the second an introduced scientific condition.....investigation of the holy loving spirit and then the proposal study activation of the anti spirit for the purpose of occult power gain....anti matter.

I have witnessed after a near self combustion the actual manifestation of the Satanic spirit and how the artificial spirit was formed by the practice of ancient science and also modern science. By burning the ground state level of oxygen that belongs to Nature and human life.

This is why combustion was introduced by occult science practices and cows for instance gained cellular attacks....as humans did and as I witnessed also in my near combustion outcome.

I then saw the spirits....heard the spirits, both singing as a sound activated reaction and also part of the artificial program, a speaking introduced artificial signal that occult scientists caused. So the evil spirit began to speak with our own personal life information making the occult scientist believe that the evil spirit created human life.

As a spiritual Healer, I witnessed the evil product of a negative mind....the forming of black or red balls emanating off a human body when angry. This would then form a sound imaged fake presence of a spirit....also a real condition.

Unless you have had personal experience then by self evidence you really do not have the right to make comments about spirit unless you have studied all circumstances by being self involved yourself. This is the only reason why human beings have ever gained information SELF EVIDENCE.
Old 26-10-2015, 04:05 AM
Experiencer

I grew up as a Christian and I'd watch some shows on tv or movies that took place in ancient Japan or China or some other place not of a Christian background, and I always thought it was interesting that even the non-Christians, in completely different languages, had words for "devils" and "demons".

Ignorant Christians think they have a monopoly on where demons come from but clearly they don't. Cultures all over the world throughout history have had their "run-ins" with these creatures. My argument states that there aren't nor have there ever been evil creatures out to get people. Rather, the superstitious, paranoid minds created the creatures.

There is also the idea of thought-forms, which is the same idea with a more tangibleness about it.

Beings of all sorts appear to people around the globe. Angels, demons, fairies, animal spirits, gnomes, aliens, ghosts, entities, etc, etc. If you study it, you'll notice a pattern, that specific types of beings appear to different people depending on the personal beliefs and expectations of the beholder.

Of course, Satan and his evil spirit empire are so well-behaved that they all make sure it happens orderly so no one can suspect them. Hogwash. How many self-centered people do you know that can work together as a team? Yet Satan can magically bring together perhaps millions of self-centered spirits to one cause, all working in harmony?

You wanted common sense, there you have it. It's not possible on so many levels for their to be a devil, demons, or even evil entities.

One thing I've learned on my journey is that negative cannot exist in positive, hate cannot exist in love. So when it comes to the NDE's, one must ask "did I feel love and positivity or hate and negativity?" "Satan" can only look like an angel of light, he can't make you feel love. That would go against the laws of the universe.

But this doesn't prove NDE's legitimacy, it only lends evidence towards it. There is a difference between proof and evidence.