Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 12-08-2020, 06:34 AM
Master

19th century prison in Texas

This morning I had a very vivid experience, I found myself in this wilderness, in a place that looked like Texas, USA, somewhere in the 19th century. I was in this prison, there were many prisoners and guards all around us. This place was huge, all those prisoners were very dirty. This place looked so real that I could also experience the change of time, it was morning, then later on, night came. I could "taste" the environment, could feel the dirt on my body.. I only had the pants of me, no t-shirt or something like that, my hands were brownish and thin.

I did not felt like a stranger there, I knew that I had to find a way to escape, something happened, I found a way to escape, there was one more guy with me, I followed his steps and managed to leave that place.

Now, here I am, running as far as I could from that place, the problem, there were many dogs around that place, they attacked me, I managed to escape from them. At this point, I am in wilderness but I am able to see the road the leads from that prison to a small town, it was a dirty road, I was on the top of a stony hill.

While trying to reach that town, I found myself in a very stony and steep place, I found myself running down hill involuntary, I managed to pass through some dogs, the speed I had, I was sure I am going to hurt myself. Now I found myself in a place with very old and dried trees, they had no leaves or something like that, they were completely dried. These trees had many sharp branches, as if they were burned and left in a state of decaying, I had to protect my face from them.

Here I am, I managed to get very close to that down, there I see this girl dressed in a dress, you know, like those women used to wear in the early to mid 19th century. These dresses had a very large bottom part, I don't know how else to describe it..

I felt that she knew me and that she could help me, but then I understood that she was not alone, she was there with a man and some other people, probably her boyfriend, when I was very close to reach her, the dream stopped.

I also managed to see the guards, they had long shoot guns and cow boy hats, they really looked like those from the movies that show us those times.

This dream makes little to no sense..
Old 13-08-2020, 03:35 AM
Elfin

Hi ThatMan.... Lovely to see you again.... The dream might make little sense but may do at a future point. Often we cannot make sense of images we see, at the time...
Old 13-08-2020, 07:35 PM
Knower
That is an intresting dream. Could this be glimpses of a past life? Maybe it will become more clear at a later time. Maybe you'll have this dream again where you get more info or see more.
Old 14-08-2020, 05:09 AM
asearcher

Hi, God what a dream. I think too there could be traces of past life memories in it.

i use to have one where i was called in to sit opposite a man behind a huge desk and from his back I could see a window with forest outside. I had a thing about men and desk considering that my ex husband in that past life seemed to love to sit behind one of those - and that i knew if we were to discuss something I had to really have thought it through before to use the best arguments - because he seemed to have been a skilled businessman. i have even closed up at jobs before just because my boss was male and sat behind his desk and he could tell i got completely different, just wouldn't talk tthat much and felt unease. he somehow understood and changed so he without a word just moved himself to an other area of the room where we could sit more relaxed or he would too talk to me in my office instead or in the lunch room.

Anyways, sorry i got off track here, the man behind his desk with the forest outside - he was a doctor and i was in a mental hospital. I was later able to get the information, just facts, that yes my past life self had been in a mental hospital and yes it had been near a forest. i think one of my biggest problems there was actually few of the socalled care takers, they would slip into the night and do various abusive things to the patients and nobody would believe them. it seemed my past life self tried, once out of there, to make this known...It was a friend of my past life self who was powerful in her own right and always seemed stable in the eyes of others that was kind enough to get this information out so that was how i was able to find it. I did get out, by the way, and i use to have a repetive memory of that, it was my sister and her husband and my sister held her hand around my arm and it was so tight and she was so professional and so on when talking to the staff to get me released, and once I got out i saw her husband, who was like an angel really, stand outside their car, waiting and he was smoking. i felt my love for them and I saw what they looked like and this was too confirmed.

Anyways so the feeling of being trapped and under someone else's thumb like that creates stong feelngs which I think you certainly had in your dream.

Look for verification's if you can and you might very well come to the conclusion that this place was real and how you dressed and so on.

Please, take care and if you wish please share what you have found out
Old 16-08-2020, 08:36 AM
Master

@Elfin You're right, I've learned to just let go, I have the experience, nice, and then I go on with life, if there's something important, it will be revealed too me in time.

@nephesh It could be, I don't know about past lives, this has never been my belief but I am open to everything.

@asearcher This is what I tell you, you have to let go of these experiences that seem to be from a past life, so that you can move forward in life. Acknowledge these experiences and then let them go. I've learnt that investing too much time in these things is eating one's energy, so I have a dream, I think about it one the moment and then I let go of it.