Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 04-08-2020, 09:50 AM
Newbie ;)

Nepotism in Angels/Fallen Angels

Hello,

I was wondering the other day if Nepotism could exist in the angelic realm seeing how the white people have hoarded most of the stuff from poor people, nations who are still in the development state(“still not awake fully”).

Thank you
Old 08-08-2020, 10:34 AM
Newbie ;)

Or do we have nepotism in aliens seeing how they are ALWAYS around white people? I think I'm on to something.
Old 11-08-2020, 08:08 AM
mindanalyzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyborglemon
Hello,

I was wondering the other day if Nepotism could exist in the angelic realm seeing how the white people have hoarded most of the stuff from poor people, nations who are still in the development state(“still not awake fully”).

Thank you

This easily qualifies as the most stupid posts I have seen in SF.
do you really think that angels are as short minded as you are?
Old 12-08-2020, 06:15 PM
Newbie ;)

NOTE:-Why don't you put my question into a place of love rather than blindly calling it stupid. Hey, doesn't this place tell you to be minful of others feeling. And you didn't even get the full picture before you even ranked MY question as stupid. Wow(hahaha spiritual is hard...tsk tsk).

I apologize for not including the word “fallen” in the body of my message. The “good” angels are here in my country(St.Michael, St.Raziel, some HGAs) but not the fallen angels and I want to know why? Why are they holding on to the white people?

I would like to speak to Lucifer personally because we dont get him here.
Lol....I swear we get everyone here but NONE of the fallen angels...heck even your demons are absent in my country?
I mentioned demons because they claim to gather souls....hahaha...but guess what?They are ALL working from one place on this planet and its you america.
Either they are fools OR are getting fooled with your big-headedness of white people. Why are they your "only" world? Hahaha....

Demons.the white mans game.....

I later on realized that I shouldnt have included the word Angels in the heading and should have typed “Nepotism in Fallen angels” but cant do anything about it now.

You can fool anyone but....for how long?
Goodluck america with your racist past. I HOPE you overcome it.

So to other white people's country......its gonna be you next. You might want to look at the skeletons in your closets and do something about it because your demons will die cuz they are into nepotism.

Last edited by cyborglemon : 12-08-2020 at 09:37 PM.
Old 13-08-2020, 01:17 AM
Knower

Exclamation

First off, there needs to be clarification.
What do you define as a "white person"?
What to you qualifies as being "white"?
In what context are you speaking of- in reference
to America, other countries, historical, cultural,
ancestral, etc. ? How are these factors connected to
the spirit realm & "spirituality"?
Old 13-08-2020, 06:06 AM
Newbie ;)

Wow....just wow.
Dude if I STILL have to put you into your place then....I am speechless.

I mean looking at LiberatedLotus post, it seems that the people in the west have their minds screwed up if somebody STILL has to remind them of their HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE past.

Have Lucifer talk to me or ask him why there is nepotism in the fallen angels world.

Bwahahaha....I cannot make it more simple than it is.

It is very simple. You people have a tendency to make everything difficult for EVERYONE.

Goodluck america with your racism. I hope you overcome it.
Old 13-08-2020, 06:31 AM
Knower

Where do you happen to get your information from?
Some government sponsored "history" textbook,
state sponsored "social justice movement"
or corporate sponsored "media outlet"?

To think "America" or "white people" are the problems...
These are two different scapegoats, narratives, and
directives that are constructs. Two of many pawns on the chessboard.
Old 13-08-2020, 06:54 AM
Newbie ;)

Dude fine let's remove this white thingy...color of white.

I need to know why there is nepotism in fallen angels?(Back to my question)
I asked this question at the beginning of my post. Somebody could have answered it for me...“fallen angels have nepotism because of this reason.....case closed”.

Mr.Mindanalyzer thought I'm talking about the angels who are good to humanity....CLEARLY he is wrong.

I just need to know WHY OH WHY THERE IS NEPOTISM IN THE FALLEN ANGELS?

Somebody ask Lucifer on the subject of nepotism.

I NEED MY QUESTION ANSWERED WITH FOLDED ARMS.

THAT'S IT. Thats all there's to it.
Thank you.

Last edited by cyborglemon : 13-08-2020 at 08:59 AM.
Old 13-08-2020, 10:48 PM
mindanalyzer

Quote:
Dude fine let's remove this white thingy...color of white.

I need to know why there is nepotism in fallen angels?(Back to my question)
I asked this question at the beginning of my post. Somebody could have answered it for me...“fallen angels have nepotism because of this reason.....case closed”.

Mr.Mindanalyzer thought I'm talking about the angels who are good to humanity....CLEARLY he is wrong.

I just need to know WHY OH WHY THERE IS NEPOTISM IN THE FALLEN ANGELS?

Somebody ask Lucifer on the subject of nepotism.

I NEED MY QUESTION ANSWERED WITH FOLDED ARMS.

THAT'S IT. Thats all there's to it.
Thank you.

I am really astonished someone can be so short minded, brainwashed and yes, blatantly stupid

Maybe you missed the memo, but I would like to inform you that we humans are all the same, no matter the color of our skin, our religion or our country of origin; what really matter is how we are as human beings, at the deepest level of our soul and spirit

You trying to bring the race bait to a place as SF is extremely ridiculous and offensive. Keep blaming others for your shortcomings and your living conditions. And keep thinking that it will take you very far in life; if anything it will fill you even more with hatred and negativity, ... ingredients btw that the dark forces love to exert even more control on us
Old 14-08-2020, 12:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Hello,

Thank you

I am not sure how one can compare or try to compare the angelic realm with white people or people on this planet as a whole?

to your question: a simple no, impossible