Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 01-08-2020, 07:22 AM
Master
@thatman

Not that it's going to solve your problems,but i think it's safe enough to try.
I felt something good by watching his gaze.

Watch the vid and pretend that he's looking especially at you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2j7Gc9a1i10
Old 01-08-2020, 03:46 PM
Master
With those symptoms you obviously need help from a doctor. While the spiritual aspect can be entertaining I also think you could be implying causations when there are actually correlations. You used to be more Christian in your beliefs, then went into meditation and other beliefs in a big way ((based on your posting history)), and now that you have physical issues you may relate them to your spiritual journey, prompting you to rekindle your original faith.

I do think doing too much spiritual practice can be a hindrance in life. There was a time where I did yoga twice a day and also meditation, and the result was that it made me too calm, careless, and even lazy. Over the past couple of years I've come to the understanding that exercise is the best way for me to improve myself, and not ''spiritual practice'', and as an introvert, traditional meditation can bring me outcomes that don't serve me at all.

So too much meditation, or perhaps meditation itself, can be wrong for some people. Then there's other practices besides meditation, such as breathing exercises that, if you do it too much, could probably mess you up big time.
Old 01-08-2020, 08:56 PM
Master
@Thatman

How about traumas and suppressed emotions?Do you carry psychological burdens?
Did someone hurt you and you just buried it?

At this particular phase,any kind of unresolved issues and traumas might rise to the surface and even attack you.
Old 03-08-2020, 05:39 PM
Master

Thank you all, I do have seen a doctor, the doctor told me that I am very sick, I cried a lot..

@lomax I went through some things but I managed to not enter in a dark hole, you see, many drink, smoke or use drugs to cope with their sadness, I myself tried hard to face everything face to face.

@lomax I noticed many months ago that while meditating I had heart palpitations, recently I noticed that even when I pray I have heart palpitations, how could this be? It seems that any connection with the divine is causing my heart to fail. I've been thinking a lot about this, I can't understand... I pray and I have heart palpitations right on when I pray. I said that maybe meditation is too much and I changed to prayer but even this way I reach super deep states of peace and I see things and hear voices talking. I am not sure... I don't know what to do anymore, can't meditate, can't pray, both lead to "spiritual experiences" and I see no Light, I just jump out of my body only to return back into it.
Old 03-08-2020, 06:07 PM
Deactivated Account

Hi ThatMan, I'm sorry about your diagnosis, it seems you're very psychologically distressed and I would recommend telling your doctor about your mental health and to request a low dose of anti-depressants. This isn't cheating, but many sick people do have to be on them because sickness can be very depressing. I hope you can find something that helps you find peace.
Old 03-08-2020, 07:23 PM
Master
It's not the first time I hear about spiritual people developing these specific issues and it probably won't be the last. Talked about this a couple of times with someone in my yoga group and we both noticed that some spiritual folk love to be in that 'high' and they have sweet personalities but then they lose their groundedness and they develop mental health issues. Whether it is causal or not, I think people with spiritual interests might be prone to certain issues. We both agreed that it is key to be grounded in life, to work on your body and to enjoy it. There's also foods you can eat that will keep you grounded.

Obviously this isn't medical advise but just my observation and exploration, and is perhaps useful next to keeping up-to-date with the doctor since the ''spiritual experiences'' do seem to be in your way if I get what you're saying.
Old 03-08-2020, 07:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Thank you all, I do have seen a doctor, the doctor told me that I am very sick, I cried a lot..

@lomax I went through some things but I managed to not enter in a dark hole, you see, many drink, smoke or use drugs to cope with their sadness, I myself tried hard to face everything face to face.

@lomax I noticed many months ago that while meditating I had heart palpitations, recently I noticed that even when I pray I have heart palpitations, how could this be? It seems that any connection with the divine is causing my heart to fail. I've been thinking a lot about this, I can't understand... I pray and I have heart palpitations right on when I pray. I said that maybe meditation is too much and I changed to prayer but even this way I reach super deep states of peace and I see things and hear voices talking. I am not sure... I don't know what to do anymore, can't meditate, can't pray, both lead to "spiritual experiences" and I see no Light, I just jump out of my body only to return back into it.
I don't know my friend.Comparing your results with what's happening to me,the only thing i can say it's this.
For some reason,you're connected with the low level realms.Any attempt to 'broadcast' a message (prayer or request),it'll go there.In simple words,you're reinforcing that connection.
Imagine something like a barrier around you,preventing any kind of input and output.(Like being imprisoned in a place).
I'm not sure about this,but maybe for the moment it's better not even to pray.

I don't know what to say.I don't like to hear such news from a young guy at his 24.
This is unfair.I can't accept it.Not at all.
Old 04-08-2020, 09:26 AM
Master
How're doing today?
Old 04-08-2020, 09:30 AM
Master
Can you describe the pain you feel when you eat?Do you feel something like needles or knifes piercing you?
Old 04-08-2020, 09:45 AM
Elfin

...I pray for you to recover very soon from your illness.... And I have EVERY faith in you... Sending Love and healing energy...x