Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 29-07-2020, 07:29 PM
Soul Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Brainwashing is an invisible abuse.... I agree with you SS.....

Moral people will agree with us.

Regards
DL
Old 29-07-2020, 07:33 PM
Soul Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Is anti-semitism aceptable?

Is hatred of other religious groups acceptable or
would it be better to set the example so maybe
the people who belong to various religions might
want to emulate the ones setting the good example?

I was talking morals and because moral cowards run from moral questions, you deflect.

Again, you show moral cowardice.

Jews should not be blamed for what Jesus engineered so that he could test and fail the savior prophesy.

Regards
DL
Old 29-07-2020, 07:37 PM
Soul Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
You talk as if you know what the afterlife, or a ''heaven'' is like. Most religions say we are/can be eternal, but that doesn't mean everything is always the same. In the case of Christianity, who's to say heaven would be like constantly watching the same television show?

That is why I see eternity as a curse instead f a blessing.

As to heaven, Jesus indicated it was here and now, and he was correct, as it is demonstrable that this is the only possible world, given our history, and thus is perfection, or as the best it can be, it can be seen as the closest thing to heaven we can experience.

This does not mean that we will not reach a more perfect position or heaven in the future.

Regards
DL
Old 29-07-2020, 08:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Seeker
I was talking morals and because moral cowards run from moral questions, you deflect.

Again, you show moral cowardice.

Jews should not be blamed for what Jesus engineered so that he could test and fail the savior prophesy.

Regards
DL

Soul Seeker,

you do not seem to offer anything except name calling and other divisive tactics. I do not mind you try to gather others of like mind.

Nothing 'wrong' with that....... it is every one's choice.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 29-07-2020, 09:06 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Seeker
If I am wrong in thinking that an immoral genocidal prick is not a worthy god, I will gladly retain my superior moral stance and burn.

What if you are right?

You get to suck the tit of a satanic moral monster forever.

I would rather burn.

Tell me for the first time why you idol worship a genocidal and infanticidal god and love his homophobic and misogynous religion.

Moral people want to know.

Regards
DL

moral people want to know?? I hope you do not consider yourself of higher superiority and morality

None-the-less I will answer your question Perhaps if you seek the answers with a truly open mind and lay aside your distorted thinking-you will find a balm to soothe that burning hurt, hatred, and anger you display.

The answer is this SS-read the bible-learn your bible-
Old 30-07-2020, 12:17 AM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Brainwashing is an invisible abuse.... I agree with you SS.....
What about if one has a filthy mind? Then maybe it would be a good thing.
Old 30-07-2020, 01:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
the odd thing is, everybody claims they are right and in many cases superior,
while at the same time can not prove virtually any of their beliefs.

For example, a Gnostic can claim Christians are terrible people but if you ask a Gnostic about some of their beliefs........ generally you do not get an answer.

Another example is with some Buddhist. Some Buddhists claim some Christians are terrible people such as Jehovah's Witnesses, but if the same Buddhist is asked to prove some of their beliefs, they generally can not prove many of their core beliefs.

In both examples, would it not be more practical for each religion to get their 'own house in order' instead of finding fault with other people's religion?

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 30-07-2020, 02:13 PM
Soul Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Soul Seeker,

you do not seem to offer anything except name calling and other divisive tactics. I do not mind you try to gather others of like mind.

Nothing 'wrong' with that....... it is every one's choice.

If you replied to the questions at hand and did not hypocritically deflect like moral cowards do, I would take a different tone.

You are earning what you get.

Change your vile ways and I will reciprocate.

Let's chat on the morals of your satanic god.

Regards
DL
Old 30-07-2020, 02:21 PM
Soul Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by white pegasus
moral people want to know?? I hope you do not consider yourself of higher superiority and morality

None-the-less I will answer your question Perhaps if you seek the answers with a truly open mind and lay aside your distorted thinking-you will find a balm to soothe that burning hurt, hatred, and anger you display.

The answer is this SS-read the bible-learn your bible-

I have thanks.

It tells me that genocidal and infanticidal gods are prick of the highest order.

It also says that a homophobic and misogynous religion like Christianity is an abomination.

As to your " I hope you do not consider yourself of higher superiority and morality"

I seem to be as Christians are always running away from moral discusions with me.

The reason is obvious.

Do you want to give me a shot to prove myself?

Do you want to show you better morals?

How about on reading the bible as you suggest. You do know that the church murdered many for doing exactly what you are recommending that I do.

When did it change it's evil ways?

Regards
DL
Old 30-07-2020, 02:23 PM
Soul Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer

They are being brain washed to have filthy enough minds to adore a genocidal and infanticidal god.

Get them to stop. Think Golden Rulke.

Regards
DL