Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 02-08-2020, 06:46 PM
Experiencer
Book1 Physical Dimension Multiverses

I have to share one of my OBE experiences for the new explorers.

Time: 4am

Technique: Relax > Vibration > Feeling Spiritual Hands for Real > Sensation f movement from the Physical Body into the Spiritual Body

I was in the bedroom with total blackness on my spiritual body.

Under the door I could see light, and that was rare.

I waited next to my bed in my spiritual body.

Then a total stranger man, that I never met in my life, opened the door and the lights come into my bedroom.

I was not afraid, because I KNEW I was like a ghost to him. He couldn't perceive me, but I could perceive him like a ghost.

That bedroom was completely different than mine.

Instead of blue, it was white.

Instead of my whiteboard, there was a lot of abstract paintings in the walls

There was no computer station there.

and here is the thing that It totally weirded me out completely....

Imagine to slowly turn to see your bed to expect to see your physical body... and Instead of that...

You find out a real, conscious, physical and real girl of 20 year old instead of your body living there! (I'm male 25)

Where 1 minute earlier, I was on that bed doing the techniques!

That completely blow out my mind forever!

I was like what the hell IS THIS?! Where I am? Who are this strangers on my bedroom? Where is my body?

They couldn't see me because I was in between them like a ghost, they were talking to each other BUT I COULDN'T HEAR ANYTHING!

They were moving their mouthes, doing facial expressions, but I COULDN'T HEAR!

-----

What is the lesson?

The lesson is this, there are real & parallel physical multiverses existing right now.

If you do an OBE, you COULD appear in one random physical multiverse and that's why the bedroom, the house, the city, the environment, the animals are going to be different.

NO BOOK or Author has told me this.

So be prepared, and be ready to see weird stuff... Remember that you're going to be a ghost to them and they won't perceive you
Old 02-08-2020, 08:18 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualFreedom
I have to share ...

BOOK or Author has told me this.

So be prepared, and be ready to see weird stuff... Remember that you're going to be a ghost to them and they won't perceive you
Why did you conclude "The lesson is this, there are real & parallel physical multiverses existing right now"? You weren't "physical" at the time.

You also mentioned "random physical multiverse" Why random?

There are other possible explanations like, distortions due to beliefs, and translating non-physical information to your physical senses' language.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 02-08-2020, 09:44 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Why did you conclude "The lesson is this, there are real & parallel physical multiverses existing right now"? You weren't "physical" at the time.

You also mentioned "random physical multiverse" Why random?

There are other possible explanations like, distortions due to beliefs, and translating non-physical information to your physical senses' language.

When you do an OBE, you appear on the next higher dimension than the physical dimension. Which It's like a duplicate of the physical, but it's NOT the exact same.

Therefore I was on the duplicate dimension, of an ENTIRE different physical universe altogether that's my conclusion.

Normally when I do an OBE, my physical bedroom, house, and village where I live, is the EXACT same in correlation with the current physical dimension where you and me live right now

IF.... I would have went into a higher dimension, after first doing the requiered OBE, and already being on the duplicate dimension of the physical... "Next Higher Dimension Now", "Next Higher Dimension Now", "Next Higher Dimension Now"...

And phasing my consciousness into a higher dimension. Then I would be wrong, because I wouldn't perceive the physical world correctly

But I was on the closest duplicate dimension of the physical dimension... IN TOP OF... another different physical universe altogether. That's my logic.

I do a real OBE, I'm on the duplicate dimension, but other physical beings are there living in my own bedroom and I can't see my physical body that It should be there.

Why? Because I'm on the duplicate dimension IN TOP OF another different physical universe.

I don't have any beliefs at all my friend! Because I don't accept any rules of any group, religion or author. I simply take action by myself, and make experiments/observations from my own. I'm as free as the wind with my mind

In terms of absolute logic - yes, we can all say that all forms are in essence abstract packages of information, which by the tool of the mind, are re-interpreted into the most apropiate "physical-like" form for proper understatement to your consciousness awareness

I say "random" because I'm not AWARE of how many of them are! and how they work, how to name them, I don't have any catalogue of them, I don't have any identification of them.

I know the difference between lucid dreams and how fake forms can be based in your own fears.

I know that. I understand that.

But there is a profound difference of this experience, these were real living and conscious physical people what I saw, not fake forms.

Next time you do an OBE, try to say something like this "Now I want to see a parallel physical world in my bedroom" "Now I want to see an existing parallel physical world in my bedroom", something that resonates with your mind.

Do an experiment and then please share it what you have experienced