Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 15-06-2020, 06:47 PM
Elfin

Matthew...

Hello All. I just wanted to share this with forum members, especially the ones that knew Matthew. Because two things happened. Firstly.. I clicked on a link and the profile of "devolution" came up. I did not realise straight away that this was Matthews profile, so clicked off and back to link I was looking for.... Same thing... "devolution".... After the third time I looked it up only to realise it was actually Matthews name. Now I know it's easy to press on the wrong box... By accident we sometimes do this... But 6 times all told. And I had to conclude that this was a message. And then stranger still....as I wrote the title "Matthew" then clicked in the main message box and started to type, nothing happened. I thought "what's going on" ? .... But when I looked , the word "Hello" had been typed next to his name as though he were saying "Hello".... I had to share this as I do feel that Matthew did just want to say "Hi"......
Old 15-06-2020, 08:56 PM
Master
Hi Elfin, this is Matthew creator of the forum you are talking about - sounds intriguing your message...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 15-06-2020, 09:11 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Hi Elfin, this is Matthew creator of the forum you are talking about - sounds intriguing your message...
Hi one-light... Yes. 6 times his profile came up when I was trying to get onto another link. And then "hello" appeared next to his name on the title. And only because of who it was did I feel I should share this . It would have been wrong I feel not to have.
Old 16-06-2020, 11:01 AM
Elfin

And now it all makes sense.
Old 16-06-2020, 02:52 PM
Master
You been thinking about what happened Elfin I think...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 16-06-2020, 03:44 PM
Elfin

Hi one-light. I have thought of nothing else all day. It was bizarre how it all happened. 6 times Matthews profile was presented to me. Then it looked like he was saying "hello", then all afternoon his picture was always there smiling. To the point I had a little chuckle with him and said "ok Matthew, I've seen you , I've heard you, you cheeky so and so...playing games with me..".And it was strange how I got up yesterday morning at 3am.. but didn't go to bed until nearly midnight , then only had about 1 and half hours sleep, laid awake for a couple of hours then got up. Bearing in mind , whenever I am about to lose someone I care about, someone Always comes to me prior. But you see because I didn't know Matthew when he was with us I never thought. But you see this morning I went up the road to my little supermarket. I can see my house from there. When I came out, I was filled with horror to see my house surrounded by police cars , ambulance .. road closed only to find the emergency men and women frantically trying to revive a former employee of mine. I dropped my bags and stood in the road shaking and crying until my husband was able to get across the road to take me inside. Paul his name. He died . I have not stopped crying all day . And that is why I said earlier "now it all makes sense".... I am really so very very sorry to anyone reading this that thinks I've gone a bit mad in the connection of these events. It's just that sometimes I do actually "know" things. I don't always see them at the time. And I am sorry also if I offend anyone pouring my heart out, but I just don't know what else to do.
Old 16-06-2020, 04:17 PM
Master
You'll feel better now Elfin with that off your mind and sharing it with all here... get a bit of rest now, sounds like you've had a difficult 24 hours, strange things happen in this world, we all on here do know that... you definitely don't offend people by sharing, this is what we all do well here, share and help each other - on this wonderful site Matt set up all those years ago - God bless him......

Old 17-06-2020, 11:53 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi one-light. I have thought of nothing else all day. It was bizarre how it all happened. 6 times Matthews profile was presented to me. Then it looked like he was saying "hello", then all afternoon his picture was always there smiling. To the point I had a little chuckle with him and said "ok Matthew, I've seen you , I've heard you, you cheeky so and so...playing games with me..".And it was strange how I got up yesterday morning at 3am.. but didn't go to bed until nearly midnight , then only had about 1 and half hours sleep, laid awake for a couple of hours then got up. Bearing in mind , whenever I am about to lose someone I care about, someone Always comes to me prior. But you see because I didn't know Matthew when he was with us I never thought. But you see this morning I went up the road to my little supermarket. I can see my house from there. When I came out, I was filled with horror to see my house surrounded by police cars , ambulance .. road closed only to find the emergency men and women frantically trying to revive a former employee of mine. I dropped my bags and stood in the road shaking and crying until my husband was able to get across the road to take me inside. Paul his name. He died . I have not stopped crying all day . And that is why I said earlier "now it all makes sense".... I am really so very very sorry to anyone reading this that thinks I've gone a bit mad in the connection of these events. It's just that sometimes I do actually "know" things. I don't always see them at the time. And I am sorry also if I offend anyone pouring my heart out, but I just don't know what else to do.

Life is like this @Elifn, sometimes I hate it, I hate it because death exists... I have the same experiences when someone is close to die.. and it gets worse when it's about someone I love, it's like I am in hell, and then, when my loved one passes away, I am filled with peace, it happened with my grandma. Prior to her death, I used to have 3-6 nightmares every single night, I was sleeping on daylight and being awake at night, everything was backwards, it was a horrible experience, not only for me, but for my grandma too... They said she had some problems with the veins located around her brain, but what about me? We both had supernatural experiences. After she passed away she came to me surrounded by this pure white light in this heavenly place, assuring me that she is very much alive.

I wish I could do something for all the people who have to suffer something like this, the loss of a loved one or the loss of a friend. I wish I could show them that there's something after this life ends, something beyond our wildest dreams.
Old 17-06-2020, 12:27 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Life is like this @Elifn, sometimes I hate it, I hate it because death exists... I have the same experiences when someone is close to die.. and it gets worse when it's about someone I love, it's like I am in hell, and then, when my loved one passes away, I am filled with peace, it happened with my grandma. Prior to her death, I used to have 3-6 nightmares every single night, I was sleeping on daylight and being awake at night, everything was backwards, it was a horrible experience, not only for me, but for my grandma too... They said she had some problems with the veins located around her brain, but what about me? We both had supernatural experiences. After she passed away she came to me surrounded by this pure white light in this heavenly place, assuring me that she is very much alive.

I wish I could do something for all the people who have to suffer something like this, the loss of a loved one or the loss of a friend. I wish I could show them that there's something after this life ends, something beyond our wildest dreams.

Yes, we tend to fear and hate death, yet if there were no death, there could be no life. What you wish to show them, you cannot show anyone for it exists within you and cannot be conveyed in words or images. One can point, but a finger is not the moon, yet many will get confused and mistake the finger for the moon. If they wish to see what you wish to show them, they must look and see it for themselves. Some will refuse to look insisting it is not there and so it is a silly waste of time. Others will look but get stuck looking at the finger and trying to understand it instead of looking to where it points and seeing the moon. Others will open their mind and explore within themselves until they see what it is that others are telling them is there within themselves and within us all.

No matter which rout they take through life, all lead to the same destination, only the experience of the journey differs. As to which experience is better than another, I cannot say.

Anyway, it sounds like it was nice of Matthew to drop a little trail marker to @elfin to help point the direction. Hopefully, if she feels a bit lost at times, she can use it to recognize the trail.
Old 17-06-2020, 08:22 PM
Administrator
Matt had a great sense of humour he was a lovely person always helpful. this sounds like matt all over

Namaste