Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 19-06-2020, 03:08 PM
asearcher

Hi!

Sorry you got it bad. You stil hold him as the ideal man which is why "he" is blocking you from falling in love with someone else or at least feeling you are free of him.

I got mad just reading that he was clearly commited to you before those 6 months. It is only natural to be insecure, this too make the tough question arise and for the relationship to go either go further or break apart. I believe one has to have the same rhytm. And one has to be able to face the questions.

I wish you would just get mad at him for his baloney excuse that he does not feel ready for a relationship - what the e hum did he do, invest in then those 6 months before?

They have done science on this and what is shown is that after a particular time into the relationship one start to see each other's faults. Some are made to be in relationships and some always find an excuse of getting out.

He can hide all he wants behind his spiritual bull**** but the truth is this is a person who had you at your most vulnerable and he stepped on you. Not nice. You did not deserve that.

I do not think there is anything wrong with you at all, my dear. Get mad and use that energy to push you forward in life, get pass him because he does not deserve a good person like you to be stuck on him like that. That is my opinion.

Wish you all the best with this so please get mad and get moving.
Old 20-06-2020, 03:47 PM
Master

I interpret your relationship as a learning experience. You had attachment issues, lack of confidence, co-dependency.

He came into your life and accelerated those weaknesses in you, like putting gasoline on a fire. He left. You were left with all these deep holes and had to deal with them. And you have.

No, he isn't going to come back into your life. You need to stop hoping. He was there in your life as a teacher. Nothing more.
Old 28-06-2020, 03:57 PM
Seeker

I have been here many times in my life and I feel for you deeply. I do believe that no matter what the future holds for you and this person,
you should let go. You are analyzing it to death, I think you definitely earned some insight and to give yourself a break.
You're growing and learning through matters of the heart. For me, at times I thought I could just die of a broken heart.

Now, I am married to my best friend and all those tears and heart ache made it
so much more for filling.

You can have what you want. I have no doubt you will.
I think you have to let yourself be ready. Let yourself have some peace. I know thats hard...

Even as I'm happily nuzzled right where I belong, I sometimes reflect back on the past mistakes and how I never meant to hurt someone but did... Forgive yourself.
It happens to the best of us.
Old 28-06-2020, 05:54 PM
Knower

Hi OP, I feel you may be hanging onto him because of self worth issues, and fears. Only you can know that for sure. I would suggest asking yourself a few questions to find out:

1) Do you believe no one else will treat you as well as he did, or love you as much as he did?

2) Do you believe he is the best match you will ever find?

I think these two things may be holding you up. The fear that you won't find love again, or a love as good as the one you had with him. And a belief that you will never find anyone as perfectly matched to you as he was.

I would encourage you reflect on these questions and your answers to them. If they resonate, you may also lack trust in both yourself, and your HS / the Universe / Divine.

You have done a lot of healing and self-growth work on yourself already. If not your ex, there will be someone who loves you more than you can imagine. And they will be an even better match.

The best match isn't always obvious. Because the universe matches us based on our vibration at the time.

Love,
txs
Old 06-07-2020, 09:31 PM
Newbie ;)

Have you ever read the poem "Reason, Season or Lifetime"? That really helped me *frame* relationships in a different way.

Basically, while you felt he was a "lifetime", he felt that you were a "season".

Healing takes time and the best we can do is forgive ourselves for whatever we may have contributed to a previous relationship and, then, not look back. It's hard, but it's possible.

I wish you well. I wish you peace.