Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 05-06-2018, 01:29 PM
Guide

Guys, I say I respectfully disagree with much of the hate here.

Much of the hate for possible bad intentions seem to be built on assumptions, and what may possibly not be assumptions seem to be mostly thought out of vague reasons.

There are other possibilities to consider. Maybe she finished her purpose in this life, and needed to focus on reflecting on herself to grow. Maybe she’s meant to focus much more deeply in closer relatonships than society as a whole to learn more about the themes of it in this life. Maybe this and maybe that.

All in all, we don’t know Doreen Virtue personally. The above positives are just maybes, and so are many of your negative ideas too. No need to focus on gossip here, alright, please?
Old 07-06-2018, 04:03 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiberatedLotus
Yes, there are actually many proponents
of the New Age that are now resigning.

One of the problems with the "New Age"
is that it does not discuss Dark Occultism
or the dark side of the spirit realm at all.
I believe it also has to do with individuals
that do not approach the subject in it's
entirety while misinterpreting & inaccurately
applying concepts to their life.
As all fields of study are interrelated,
I also suspect that many of them are
suffering from severe imbalances,
most notably within the psyche.

I recommend looking at Steven Bancarz
as well, he was the founder of the Higher
Perspective website/social forum and
his story actually is a perfect antidote as
to what happens when one follows the
"New Age" while still operating from
latent conditioning & hardwiring.

Beautiful soul, but made the mistake of
following another mainstream institutionalized
"Movement" without fully understanding
the material or their relationship with it.

I think you're right about the "new age movement". There's too much ignoring the dark aspects of the spirit realm, or claiming that there is no dark aspect, and all negatives or demons are just in a person's mind. This is just as dangerous as ignoring the dark aspects of humanity. You wouldn't say that there is no dark side to humanity (or "evil/negative" people), so why do so many say this about the spirit realm? It's not that different from someone refusing to believe in crime committed by humans. So you say there is no such thing as crime and you don't lock your house, then your house gets burglarized.
I believe that a lot of this loa stuff is backed by negative entities as well, which is why you see so many resigning from new age. A lot of it is focused on gaining material possessions and stuff, and think about it, who is the "god" of the material world? It's not any entity that's "good". Not only that but it's all about people thinking about what they can gain, when do you hear them talk about being service to others or following their soul's purpose? Gaining random stuff is not the same as being on your soul's purpose (and can actually bring you farther from it). And gaining random stuff only gives a temporary "high" which fades, it doesn't raise your vibration (the only way to truly feel happy).

I've watched some of Steven Bancarz's videos. Some are interesting, but I don't entirely agree with everything he has to say either.
Another one that is interesting to look into if one is interested in this topic, is Robert Stanley (his website is unicusmagazine.com). He claims that negative beings posed to him as positive beings for decades, they even glowed and radiated light. His story is interesting, at the least.
Old 07-06-2018, 04:23 PM
Master
Here is the YouTube video of Doreen Virtue explaining eloquently her new Spiritual Awakening and path as she became more aware Jesus Christ in a fresh context: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKVAzoYkOMY

I think it is so wonderful that she is growing and evolving on her Spiritual Journey and finding much Divine Joy and Wholeness in Jesus Christ. I do not think this invalidates her previous journey or life's work at all because every step of the way leads her Soul and Spirit to where the Divine intends for it to go. God bless her and God bless all those who have benefited from her work. I hope they can see that God works in mysterious ways and all things lead back to the Divine in one way or another. :)

♬ ♫ ♪ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtnJUS30olE ♪ ♫ ♬
Old 08-06-2018, 01:01 AM
Master
This seams to be more a side step then a step forward. But then, in this dance of ours in this reality, we can create any kind of steps. Some entities dance in this reality for thousands of years, if not longer, and are so caught up in their dance, believing this is the purpose of their existence.

In regards to Doreen, she steps from one dark infiltrated section to an other, as we say, form the rain into the tub.

She is still a relatively young soul, it is not easy to operate in this kind of reality. In the long run she will be the wiser for it.
Old 08-06-2018, 05:29 PM
Administrator
Hello

We have to remember that when one is in the Public Eye it makes life a lot harder to keep up with the "IMAGE" that followers put upon what is essentially a person someone not different from another person. We all have a Soul Path we are given I feel when come into a life. We do not at times control this path but have to flow with the path the best we can.

I came into this life so wide open to all things we call "paranormal" and I had the choice in the life path to take the stage of fame and I turned from that as it was not me. I have never looked back. I too know what its like to change a life path, or to have it changed from you by at times events that are not in your control. For me that was a NDE Event lesson, I had no control over that event it happened. It changed me, or I would not have been here now. I too still have that curiosity in the place I once walked but I know that Karma plays a role in the negative we can do.

We at times fall into that place of success and we make money from that success, and we get lost in the power of money and marketing and we loose whom we are inside.

I feel for those that change path in life, and the public comes down on them. Why we should never "follow" somoene in that greatness more take something from what they can offer us that makes our life path work for us. They are like "Guides" to us and we need to remember we are the one to do the work.

God or god its all one in the same. Jesus or Enki its all in how we view it.

Lynn
Old 10-06-2018, 05:30 PM
Master
I've yet to get all the way through her recent video's talking about her conversion but will do so.
Instinctively though it feels like she's still seeking and this is her newest exploration, which is a good one, I personally have nothing against Christianity in general nor Love as it's presented through Christianity, nor Jesus as a Major Light into the world.
Christianity is my Alma Mater in fact and both of my parents went through Divinity School and were pastors. So I know Christianity fairly well, its a viable path into Higher Consciousness and Living from Love to be sure.

My path is the opposite of hers, I started in the Methodist church, then had a hard core Spiritual awakening later in life and ended up speaking like a New Ager as it had a language to express much of the experience better than Christianity had. ( and I go to Unity, just because I miss church community, fellowship and the music)

Doreen is learning a new language, a new way to experience God, a new set of box-like understandings, a new packaging (for her) if you will.
If it brings her joy, moves her more into Love and being an expression of Love into the world then its absolutely the right Path for her.

I do still see the Seeker in her though, I don't think Awakening has happened yet, but she's getting closer and closer through continuing to seek. :) Good on her.
Old 12-06-2018, 09:46 PM
Deactivated Account
What a fascinating journey. Quite a long video think so one for me to listen to later as I continue to clean my rental property to move...

I was raised in a fundamentalist church and converted to born again atheism As a young teenager and now I swing between atheism/agnosticism and plain old boring just living in the now - where I essentially don't feel like I need a belief system at all haha...

Anyway I am always intrigued by people who convert to Christianity especially people such as Doreen, she has had an interesting path that is for sure and probably quite an influence on some of her followers in the new age community... my journey has gone the other way - which makes it so intriguing to me
Old 12-06-2018, 10:19 PM
Master

Huh, and I went from Christianity to Spirituality, and feel more freedoms than I ever did in the Christian faith. I feel more connected to the Source/Creator/Universe than I ever did before. I have no questions anymore.

Makes me wonder: was she making it all up? Faking it while in the New Age Movement? I am honestly curious. I'm not trying to be derogatory.

We each have our own path. I wish her well.
Old 12-06-2018, 11:55 PM
Deactivated Account
I got to 77minutes of the video and I am none the wiser...
It does seem more like a side step then a progression... But an interesting journey none the less.
Old 13-06-2018, 12:00 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Makes me wonder: was she making it all up? Faking it while in the New Age Movement?

She sounds sincere. So surely it came from a place of connection. A Hicks has this story of how our source comes to us in the way we can best make sense of it. to some it comes as angels. others gets Jesus. Maybe she just got lost in all the fame, and sought a way out? has happened to others. all of us maybe.