Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 29-07-2020, 06:03 PM
Experiencer
Crystals community subforum, what do we do after spiritualforums apocalypse

We all know by now that the apocalypse is around the corner and this site will cease to exist. And we will never meet again. Should I or someone create a subreddit on crystals? would you souls even bother to come there?

I think it everyone will spread.. some will end up on FB groups on crystals, and there are plenty. some might end up in other forums... some will stop participating

there isn't any place like this though.. this place has been the essential crutch for me to lift up from my pit and go fly.

nearly 4 years and I now understand crystals in a way that I could have not without you all, without time and patience. it's really a wonderful experience which cannot be understood by most people because they expect it to work like tylenol. perhaps.. it is best we each go fly in our own directions?
Old 30-07-2020, 10:53 AM
Experiencer
well.. given that nobody replied and it's been 24 hours, i think i understand more clear now :)

time to move on
Old 30-07-2020, 01:20 PM
Guide

Does it cease to exist? I didn't know that. Shame really.
Old 30-07-2020, 06:08 PM
Master

Check out the 'tarot group migration' thread under tarot
Old 30-07-2020, 06:25 PM
Knower
The forum will cease to exist?
Old 30-07-2020, 06:29 PM
Knower
Ahh ...I see the announcement now ...
Old 31-07-2020, 09:18 AM
Guide

Am I be wrong in thinking that if the domain spiritualforums.com gets free and for sale someone is bound to pick it up again? I feel sad that the forum ends but usually when a door closes a new one opens.

I noticed Reddit has a /crystalhealing subforum. It's not very busy but there is activity.

Last edited by Sylmar : 31-07-2020 at 01:29 PM.