Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 15-08-2020, 05:39 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepy amethyst
hello, ive been on and off of here since about 2009 i think most of the people i knew have gone though.

It's true I've lost so many friends I've made here, but I have gained so many more. Welcome back.
Old 15-08-2020, 05:44 PM
Master

I'm excited to get to know you psychoslice. So many happy to see you back. Can't wait to hear your words of wisdom. We all change. More like we evolve. And life kicks us down and we take our time to get back up. Then we think of why that happened and we evolve yet again.
Old 15-08-2020, 11:49 PM
Pathfinder

Hey psychoslice!

I read around on here and while ago and I remember seeing your posts. Glad you’re back!
Old 16-08-2020, 01:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
I'm excited to get to know you psychoslice. So many happy to see you back. Can't wait to hear your words of wisdom. We all change. More like we evolve. And life kicks us down and we take our time to get back up. Then we think of why that happened and we evolve yet again.

Hi Linen, thank you for your kind words. I use to say a lot here, sometimes I said too much, and like you said we all change, or evolve, I think that is what has happen to me ?. Here I am back again and can't find anything to talk about, I use to talk a lot about non-dualism, mainly because I had an experience that felt like being One in Consciousness, what ever that is lol. That experience that I thought was the pure Source now means nothing to me, I now just live my life not wondering about things that are really impossible to know, I no longer read books on the subject, sometimes I wish I could though.

I am today or at least the last two years have been so contented with life, I do believe its because of that experience I had many years ago, I use to debate with people about my experience, they would fire questions at me with doubt that I actually had this experience, or at least the so called genuine experience. Playing this game actually was draining me and bringing me back to the power of the so called ego, I didn't realize it for quite awhile, I was becoming a nasty person and was banned from here because of that.

Being banned from here was the best thing that happened to me at that time, it gave me the opportunity to quieten my mind and to meditate on what I put myself through and how I was treating others.

So for now I am just surfing around here reading what others have to say, and not just thinking about what i want to say, so thank you again and i look forward to talking to you soon.
Old 16-08-2020, 01:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciphene
Hey psychoslice!

I read around on here and while ago and I remember seeing your posts. Glad you’re back!
Thank you Luciphene, nice to meet you.
Old 16-08-2020, 02:24 PM
Master

psychoslice, I was all fired up when I first got here too. And I have left several times and come back a bit changed each time.

I left because I needed a break and I just wasn't feeling I was learning anything spiritual at that time. I blamed it on the sluggish forum but actually it was me. We hit plateaus from time to time. It's just the way it works.

I never put myself in the place of a teacher. I view myself as a student in spiritual matters. There is always something new to learn.

But in human experience affairs if there is a question of relationships, maybe i can help, maybe I can't. I leave what I feel was my experience in a similar matter, and move on.

Lol, you learn to have a thick skin here. It's part of the unwritten rules.

See you 'round.