Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 02-08-2020, 01:09 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by memo20
Hi guys, I just need a little pick me up. I've been single for 8 years. I'm 27 now. Practically my whole 20s. I feel somewhat discouraged. My saturn is conjunct my venus In my natal chart if that makes a difference. Lots of people my age that I know are getting married and I can't even get a guy to look at me. I've gotten better. I've learned to just go with the flow but sometimes I worry I'll never find anyone. My friends are all serial monogomists which make it incredibly hard. Cause I'm a serial single. Do you guys have any advice or inspiring stories?
Thanks
💟
Hi. I've been single not that long, but the majority of the relationships I have been in either didn't last long , or the ones that lasted at least 6 months were not good at all, toxic. I'm glad they're no longer still a part of my life. It sounds like you put a lot of pressure on finding a relationship, but it doesn't seem like you've given a lot of thought for why you want to be in one. So there's a starting point.
Old 26-08-2020, 07:47 PM
Newbie ;)

Live for yourseeeelf! Live good, not long! These are just numbers. 8 months or years. It's just not the right time!
Old 31-08-2020, 09:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by memo20
Hi guys, I just need a little pick me up. I've been single for 8 years. I'm 27 now. Practically my whole 20s. I feel somewhat discouraged. My saturn is conjunct my venus In my natal chart if that makes a difference. Lots of people my age that I know are getting married and I can't even get a guy to look at me. I've gotten better. I've learned to just go with the flow but sometimes I worry I'll never find anyone. My friends are all serial monogomists which make it incredibly hard. Cause I'm a serial single. Do you guys have any advice or inspiring stories?
Thanks
💟

I was single for seven years, now with a wonderful man.

So that's the good news.

The possibly challenging news is that I really needed to do some work with my self before I was ready to receive what the universe had been throwing at me all along. PM if you want to know what I did (it costs nothing, no one makes a living from it)

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 07-09-2020, 06:35 AM
Newbie ;)

Don´t be pushy with yourself! It´s your life and you don´t need to follow into what society pressures you to do. If you aren´t happy with your situation, change your mindset and become more open. Yes, easier said then done, but it is possible. If you enjoy being single, keep it that way! Nobody should force you into a relationshiop you feel uncomfortable with.
Old 10-09-2020, 03:39 AM
Master
I'm in the same boat. I'm 27 too just turned on September the 1rst . I don't know about the placements in my natal chart but that is something I want to look into .
Old 13-09-2020, 11:29 AM
Newbie ;)

I can totally relate, I’ve been single for 5 years, dunno if it helps but you’re not alone. Sorry this is hard for you, but I think being single is way better than being in a bad or even average relationship. I think it’s the case for most people.
You probably also know better by now what you’re looking for in a relationship than many of those who commit super young with the wrong person.
Old 13-09-2020, 11:31 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillianSimpson31vB7
Live for yourseeeelf! Live good, not long! These are just numbers. 8 months or years. It's just not the right time!
It helps when we read things like you wrote here. The pressure we and other put in this subject is one of the hardest parts.
Old 28-09-2020, 09:17 AM
Newbie ;)

I know many guys and girls who have found their man after 30 years. Feeling happy at any age and in any condition should be your choice.