Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 03-09-2011, 04:27 PM
Topology

I bet Ghandi never said this:

Drew, you seem like a fine young man, promise me that if I ever go through with a sex change operation you'll date me and give me a chance.

Just take solace in the fact that right now I have no desire to change gender or sexual orientation.
Old 07-09-2011, 02:59 PM
Drewcious281

lol, WHOA WHOA WHOA!!

Yeah im not moping over her cause honestly it was more lust than anything. When i first saw her a couple years ago i thought she was soo sexy so when i conquered it it was nice. When i started to see our connection of course i was more opened to something especially when she was talking about commitment and wanting a boyfriend cause i felt ready for that but.... when the games persisted now that i look back it was just lust again. i could never be in a serious relationship with a girl like this if you knew her ways.

At my age and my accomplishments i need to find a woman just as or somewhat in the same ballpark. This is what alot of people also tell me that know me. I know im a good person but the options in my city arent the greatest and the ones that are great are taken. however, i know someone will come along before this year ends. i can just feel it. Not looking but i can feel it. My ex and i chilled a couple times this last weekend and i was telling her that i was ready for something serious again. Of course she is always going to want me back cause in her eyes im the one that got away but i told her before i even thought of getting back with her (our connection and passion is amazing but she messed up alot in the beginning) i want to experiance another serious long term relationship because i havent been in one since her over a year ago.
Old 07-09-2011, 03:15 PM
Master
Do you think if she acted like she didn't care all that much that you'd be more interested in getting back with ex?

Old 07-09-2011, 04:18 PM
Drewcious281

nah not really. Im not saying i will get back with my ex at all. right now im not even thinking that. Im just saying she has grown up alot and has changed since she did all the ** a couple years ago and if dating doesnt do well for me in the next year or two i may consider it because our connection, passion, sex and just everything is exactly what i look for. she is supportive, nurturing and takes care of me but i still dont want to consider it because of all the hell she put me through in the past. yes people can change but it still is hard to trust her. please dont critisize cause i already know but its basically just booty call here and there if were not dating anyone.

as far as the girl i was dating, if she let her guard down and stayed the side i saw when she was her self and sweet and not some tough hard case than i would totally date her or even commit but she is too much a roller coaster and i wont do it. I still havent heard from her but i still know i will soon. Im sure we will hang out again eventually but emotionally ive seperated myself.
Old 07-09-2011, 04:28 PM
Master
I say go all the way and set her free, cut yourself loose from an albatross. There could be someone out there for you but you'll never know with a distraction blocking your view like that.

Old 07-09-2011, 08:09 PM
Drewcious281

i totally hear what your saying silvergirl but its not distracting me or blocking me. Im totally capable of having casual sex with my ex from time to time granted were both single. Im beyond all the feelings. Its her thats questionable cause shes still in love with me. i probably wont do it anymore but one thing is for sure.... I KNOW IM GONNA MEET SOMEONE SPECIAL BEFORE THIS YEAR ENDS.
Old 07-09-2011, 09:31 PM
Jules

Just read the title of this thread .. not read the thread itself - but when you find the answer, send it over to the guys over here - me thinks they could do with some help ;) hehehehehe :P
Old 13-09-2011, 07:31 PM
Drewcious281

So now another twist in things. Most of the women i date or whatever i stay cordial or friends with. The girl that this thread orginally was about and I have been casually chatting a bit on facebook or short texts the past couple weeks. Last weekend she really wanted me to visit her at her work but i was sick. I told her i would swing by yesterday (Monday) for the football games since they show it at her work. I was on my way and she said they were about to close so i went else where and told her that. she calls me back 5 mins later and says that more people showed up so they are just going to chill and watch the game and i should join her.

I go over there and she i join her and a couple of the owners that i know and she introduces me to the other people. she gives me a drink and gets me sushi even though they were closed. she was really friendly and flirty and after a while she started being touchy feeling and we talked about funny times when we were dating in august. it seemed she had no problem telling everyone we were together. i was impressed by that. now remember me saying that since her LA trip she turned a new leaf. more religious and calmer, went back to school and is getting a roomate to help with money. She waited for me till i was ready to go even though she was tired and she wouldnt do that before. she was always trying to be in controll. so we left and her boss/owner tells us dont stay up too late as a joke. haha. I really wonder what kinda things she told them about us cause it seemed she was really open.

So we walk outside and im sure if i asked her to come over she would but i had a real important day at work today. she hugs me and held me tight for like 5 minutes saying how good it felt and she could fall asleep on my chest. I will admit i felt a real warm feeling when we hugged. She seemed alot more open and affectionate. I walked her to her car and we chatted about things. i told her how i didnt want to call things off but i didnt feel she could give me what i was looking for. she admitted to some things about how she had some built up anger and sorta took it out on me and was stressed about life, etc. and felt all i wanted to do was party. i admitted to her i was sorta trying to impress her and that i dont really like to drink or go out much during the week. i told her that i realized she had to take me how i am and that i realized things over the past few weeks we split. I went to give her a hug and kiss on cheek and she turned to kiss my lips and told me to text her when i get home.

No more than 10 mins later she calls me. she has some statue of a saint that her grandma that passed away gve her that this being the second time it turns to face her when she comes in and a light somewhere in the house is on. she was scared and wanted me to talk to her. we talked for about a good 20mins which is rare for her since she dont talk on phone. she had also called me last sunday out of the blue just talk. I realized she has missed me all this time and is hopefully opening up. In all honesty if she really did turn a new leaf and can keep giving what she did last night i would date her again cause i really did like her. she told me that she isnt into the modeling, LA, party scene anymore and she hasnt done or seen anyone since me. she said she missed how we would hang out and see movies and go to dinner. A part of me fears she enjoyed being spoiled but do you all think she genuinely does care for me and should we try again??
Old 14-09-2011, 03:42 PM
sesheta

It sounds like she is indeed reaching out to you! Overall, I guess you're really the one one who can truly judge what her motivations are. You have to trust your gut instincts. Take it slow and see what happens - but maybe also be firm and let her know that if she starts playing the same game again, you're done! But if you constantly have "alarm bells" going off in your head about her behaviour, etc, then don't ignore that, either.
Glad to hear she was the first to contact you again - good luck and keep us posted :)
Old 14-09-2011, 07:47 PM
Administrator
I am an aries woman and i would say to you everybody is different treat them as equals dont push your beliefs onto her because if anybody did that to me, i would give them such a slap, i am not a typical aries because im on the cus with piscies and im more piscies than anything else,
everybody is an individual and treat them that way star signs shouldnt come into it.

Namaste