Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 16-09-2023, 10:39 AM
Master

Sounds like a good place to reach but not easily done. I’ve been meditating for about fifteen years now, more so in the last five and still haven’t found that place you talk about. Many others are in the same boat as me.

So maybe you can give us some tips lol
Old 09-10-2023, 03:23 AM
Master
Essentially, as I see it, it is a bilocation of consciousness, we are here immanent and also there, transcendent, the words ‘here’ and ‘there’ being essentially superfluous.

Bliss in body as a continuous magnetic pulse is what but friction, as polarities continue to tango dance within and this transmutes as ineffable peace in singularity of Self.

The Self, as living light has no attributes and therefore, in as far as I interpret, although complete, is arid as awareness bereft of love. In other words, the Self may be metaphorically likened to a nascent stage of totality, which needs to descend into duality to feel contrast, recognise illusion and resolve discord by love alone, so that within the reality of Self, it then operates or exists at a higher octave, with love ingrained within itself.

Of course, these are my views only. I have been and so seen Self in singularity (which is what we are) and yet am here in duality. The learning offered in duality is missing in singularity. As such, we must say that completion yet awaits.
Old 10-10-2023, 01:22 AM
Master

Quote:
I guess everything we want to know lays in that “small quiet place within” but getting into it, is not an easy task.

in my view trying to get there is a paradox... because everything I do try takes me further away rather than closer. It is like seeking silence by beating on drums.

lol.
Old 10-10-2023, 09:16 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
in my view trying to get there is a paradox... because everything I do try takes me further away rather than closer. It is like seeking silence by beating on drums.

lol.

Blessings Falling Leaves, Thank you for your input here, the answer to your query about the paradox is that "trying will get you no where"! the solution
to the apparent paradox is that "YOU" are already "THERE"! and you know it
not, because we are blinded by a blanket of ignorance that wrongly suggests
that we have to "TRY TO GET" WHERE we already ARE, if we but knew IT. ALL
life is the ABSOLUTE SELF in relative KOSHIC formats.

regards michael.
Old 10-10-2023, 11:37 PM
Master

yeah that is kinda what I was thinking when I wrote that, I'd been doing all that stuff to get somewhere that I was told was desirable, when I'm already right here, and when I stop to 'smell the roses' so to speak I find that what I have is already desirable and I don't need to go somewhere else after all! (that isn't to imply I have an idyllic life. I definitely don't have that.)

besides it crossed my mind once, if I get in the habit of thinking I have to go somewhere else all the time, why is that process just going to magically end when I happen to get to some random destination that I've been trying to get to?
Old 12-10-2023, 02:47 PM
Guide

Do I have to try and be myself? Or do I just act as if I know myself? There is
a veil put over our vision of who we really are, this veil is one of many colours
of ignorance, much like the story of Jacobs coat of many colours? If we are able
to see clearly through this veil of ignorance we would then know our SELF as
Being that of which naught can be said! "trying is TYING you up in knots" and
we then get no where fast.

All we have to BE just BE that is who YOU ARE. The veil that blankets humanity
leave so many of us going round in endless EDDIES circling round and round
like a great WHITE SHARK waiting to swallow us whole.

blessings michael.
Old 12-10-2023, 10:59 PM
Master

the problem for me is that a big part of who i am has been involve in tying myself in knots... and lately i seem to have discovered that if I try to pretend I can 'avoid relating to life that way' to try to attract a good feeling about 'being freely' I'm just tying myself up in more knots. They might be more pleasurable than what I had before, but, they are still knots.

this stuff is hard!
Old 16-10-2023, 09:49 AM
Guide

Fathomless Inexplicable Absolute Transcendence FIAT

WE all are Fathomless Inexplicable Absolute Transcendence FIAT AND WE
KNOW IT NOT! By going within ourselves and thereby UNCOVERING what
lies beneath that blanket of ignorance that hides from our understanding of
who we really are, which is SOURCE within a KOSHIC awareness covering.

We have absolutely ZERO to LEARN, our task is the UNCOVER what lies
beneath this FACADE of ignorance. All wisdom, all knowing, all SELF, lies
beneath this tenebrious veil of ignorance.

blessings michael
Old 13-11-2023, 12:29 AM
Guide

Fathomless Inexplicable Absolute Transcendence FIAT

"I" Have never moved, been alive, had any existence or experience. I am

beyond light and darkness, beyond NOW, beyond awareness, beyond
absolute, beyond any reference, beyond consciousness, beyond BEING

Beyond energy, beyond parallel universes, Beyond "I" JUST "AM"

blessings michael
Old 13-11-2023, 09:09 AM
Master
(FIAT) I have no mother no father, no religion, title, label or name. I am attached to nothing yet I exist as everything. No high, no low, no borders or boundaries, and no single center, as my center exists everywhere. I am that which is and that which is not. There is no place or space where I am not.

My fabric is sweet, rich, and overwhelming; it is the soft force which overcomes all other forces. I stand as one with the infinite embrace of unimaginable comfort. I am beyond words and thoughts, beyond belief. Beyond objectivity, as I am not an object. I exist beyond the concept that “I AM.”