Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 28-10-2017, 02:48 AM
Guide

Time to go on a journey?!

Hello,

I had a couple of dreams that were interesting.... that I am trying to figure out.

The first dream I was riding a bike around town and then I realized that a spider was on my bike... as I rode around the spider appeared to grow and grow.... eventually I got off the bike to look at a lake... then I turned around and the spider was huge maybe like as big as a foot. I didnt know what it was trying to do as it was spraying some kind of mist of liquid... lol I turned and looked at the water now blocking my exit. The bike was probably 4 feet away and I was trying to move out of the way and the spider would follow but wouldn't leave the bike. I was also shooting out some spray that I normally do if I detect a web so that my spit coats the webbing so that I can see it....

End of dream.. nothing really happened more like a standoff. The spider didnt mean seam aggressive but obviously wanted something from me and i wasn't afraid just cautions and not willing to get on if a giant spider was there. Similar to how I think now.

2nd Dream...
I was in some apartment that was well lighted and it kinda reminded me of California... and I was with some other young people I didnt know. I realized that my phone and wallet was missing so I went looking for it... there was some guy laying in the bed in the middle of the day who i knew stole my things..... I asked him if he knew or seen it anywhere.... he declined and I was kinda mad because I knew he had it... I go to the next room where the group of people are and they give me a handful of pills.. I ask what is this... and they tell me... its Ayahuasca...... I had like 6 or 7 pills that were light blue almost skyblue and I take one... I didnt notice anything as I was still concerned about my missing stuff.. I returned to the suspected person... I looked at him... sternly..... I started looking around the room and found my things... just the case of the phone and the wallet but no contents...

We were now on a school buss.. and the it seemed like the person who stole my stuff was driving.. lol I proceeded to taunt him... I told him how I knew you stole my stuff and I started to call him names... lol He got really angry and got up and started walking towards me..... I told him... lol "are you crazy..." as he walked towards me he started to become fat. I punched him and he fell to the floor.... I asked the other people who were there to help me find my stuff as i knew it was in his backpack. A lady who seemed a little older was there was helping me as the other were kinda looking as well and we found the rest of my phone and my wallet.

Why would I have such dreams... I dont like to fight and I dont fight unless it is necessary. I ha-vent been in an angry mood in the slightest.... So I am curious about it.. is this just a simulation that would be testing my temperaments or something?

Old 31-10-2017, 01:05 AM
Master
you were 'free-wheeling', relaxed and casual. the spider seems to represent a
pattern of thoughts which might feel as a threat to your freedom... the thing is
that it has grown in it's efficacy as you've proceeded in your freedom (it's no
threat; it is empowered by your free-will). rational thought requires patterns
to be in place -- we need to rely on 'B' following 'A' consistently, and for left
and right to be mutually exclusive. as the patterns grow in scale, your access
to knowledge increases. not having a large enough web of intelligence to draw
on makes dream two/three a tale of intrigue and mystery.
your missing things are in the keeping of a sleeping man, who denies knowledge
of them. he resents your name calling later on, and abandons his position of
responsibility where he's entrusted with the welfare of all on the bus, just to
confront you.
Old 04-11-2017, 04:35 PM
Guide

ahha these dreams... with higher demensional information. They may seem like like everyday ordinary things but carry great meaning that continues to evolve as one becomes more aware and wise. lol tsk tsk. The spider dream kinda reminded me of a pokemon encounter the way the spider was dancing around on the bike.

I think the whole incident of the symbology of the person getting up from driving represents my view of life looking out at whats going on. The person driving the buss steals and lies and etc and is the person in "control"....

Then I realize my role as a person lol.. to identify, taunt, "strike", empower, and then reveal the truth.... What seems obvious to me isnt obvious to others... After I create the opportunity for exposure of that said corruption "strike" it would be a catalyst for others to see what I know... lol tsk tsk.. now I feel bad for the dreams I dont write down if one such as this has so much meaning.

Thanks again!
Old 04-11-2017, 06:25 PM
Master
my sense of the dreams was different.
it felt to me that the later scenes would have unfolded in a more pleasant
manner if you hadn't had the reluctance to interact with the spider in the
earlier bit. knowledge of how the patterns of things connect might have
been conveyed to you during your bike ride... and you may then have
perceived "the thief" in a different light... as if he were a friend, protecting
your possessions until such a time as you'd had need for them perhaps.
Old 05-11-2017, 03:00 AM
Guide

haha that may be have been an outcome along the lines of what I am learning. lol clearly I have more work to do. It would seem this is how I handle and view things like this in real life. Overly cautious even if I feel that it is okay and ready to fight in the face of adversity. When I now know it is to love thy neighbor. I think once I am able to control my instincts and allow GOD or intelligent infinity in that I will move to another level of consciousness.

I definitely did get a feeling that it was some kind of test. Especially after I punched the guy and he was out.

more meditation!

:)