Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 06-09-2022, 03:37 PM
Knower
Heart chakra blockages

Hi everyone.
I have constant pain in my heart chakra. I practice forgiving and don't really want to hold on to any grief or resentment. I am aware that everything is as it should be and sometimes I can feel it deeeeply. I am sensitive and fragile, I rather don't act or play with anyone when among people and thus stress can easily distract me and influence.
Please, tell me, what I can do to let the Love flow easily through my heart and mind. I feel sometimes as if I had an little ugly malicious entity inside my chest and I wonder what I can do to release all the tensions I have on my chest.
Is there anyone who could help me?

Forgive me mistakes! Still learning English
Old 06-09-2022, 04:19 PM
Master
In my view heart is a tough one. Love employs no force and is innate to us, so it should be easy but it isn’t. Why? Because of misalignment between head and heart, between ego and soul. Hence we need to discern here ~ is the impulse felt by us from ego/identity or from spirit/universal consciousness?

Recognition is the key. Mindfully plotting thought flow if we cannot cease it altogether, slowing thought, simply looking without judging or asssigning ownership to thought.

It’s a slow but sure process.

As for entities etc., they visit if we are fearful, we invite them. So don’t. That’s all.

I’d suggest look at the core of the issue instead of getting entangled in what this or that chakra represents.
Old 06-09-2022, 05:25 PM
Surprisingly, try singing! Do you live alone - that makes it easier.
Learning the words to a couple good songs, figuring out how to actually
keep a tune. occupies your mind for one thing...
like people preventing dementia will play a Crossword puzzle ...this helps the mind, too.

There is something about the voice and the chest and throat that all syncs up and it is ...well...try it and see --I could say uplifting...
makes you light hearted.
Lemme know how it works for you ...gotta sing like half the song...not just a couple lines, ya know.
Get your breathing , diaphragm and vibrato going...you don't have to have a good voice...just stay in tune...sing with feeling.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 06-09-2022, 07:01 PM
Pathfinder

lamb1, love always flows freely and entities can't affect you if you don't allow them to. Use some kind of affirmation everyday to keep that love flowing in its natural form.

Miss Hepburn, I completely agree with your suggestion about singing .... singing along with birds, with nature and with shower in bathroom are some of my stress busters

Old 06-09-2022, 07:34 PM
Deactivated Account

@Miss Hepburn - Yes! I can verify the value of this. I knew someone that ended up becoming quite the semi-pro singer just trying to mend (and succeeding when singing) her heart chakra _/|\_
Old 06-09-2022, 08:22 PM
Ascender

Send healing energy to your heart. You deserve to be loved, cherished and healed too. There are frequency music videos on youtube that are tuned to the various chakras you can listen to. You can also take your hands and hold them to you heart chakra and send energy to heart chakra from your hands. Send outside energy into your crown chakra down your shoulders into your hands and to your heart or up through the bottoms of your feet, through your trunk, up your shoulders and down and into the palms of your hands to your heart.
Old 07-09-2022, 05:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamb1
Hi everyone.
I have constant pain im my hear chakra.

A few years ago I had this same issue. Here are the steps I took and it does take time, firstly make peace with everything in your life that has hurt you or burdened you, then be careful in your every day life, if something upsets you go and journal it straight away so that it does not and cannot go into your heart space.

Then go out and walk bare foot on the grass, ask Gaia to bring healing into your body and all the way up to your heart. This is not a one stop thing, you will need to do this indefintely and one day you will realise that the pain is softer than it used to be.

Oh and I am with Miss Hepburn re: the singing - do that too Also what Traveler says is good too.

Old 07-09-2022, 11:10 PM
Master
Why practice forgiving? Forgiving who and what?
Forgiving can only be done in and from love as it is an act of love. Since you have difficulty with feeling love you won't be able to forgive. And again forgive whom, and what for?
Sounds/feels more like repentance which will block love even more.

Get into the Heart, find a meditation or music to help with that if need be. Go deep into the Heart Temple, fill it with a colour, preferably pink. Look around, is there an area of the temple that isn't filled with pink? Ask / feel who has ownership of that part. Reclaim it. See how it then becomes part of the rest of the Heart Temple and become pink.
Feel what that is like. Repeat this visualisation more often if need be. Could be that there are more people that hold part of your Heart Space. Doesn't mean they're bad people, you could've given it to them yourself, but even then it's time to reclaim it.

Also work on the first 3 chakras. If there are a lot of unresolved issues there you won't be able to open the Heart either, no matter what you try.
So work on those 3. Do your own research online and find the right things for you. Or buy a book. Or do a course. These days many give them online so you don't even have to go anywhere.
Old 08-09-2022, 07:42 AM
Knower
Okay, thank you all, Fairy Crystal it looks like I can't understand some peoples deeds and some part of me still holds to resentment and that's why I wrote "practice forgiving". I'm just tired od bad thoughts in my head and I feel I'm able to let go of them.
Miss Hepburn - this week I'm going to vocal training workshops!! And am so happy because of that! I'd love to sing more as there is some thing inside that sings aaaaall the time :)) do yes, I will let you know how I felt after that!
I can see that I need to focus more attention on this chakra, not expecting it will open once and forever. And also those lower three, okay, let's do this! ❤️❤️❤️

Last edited by lamb1 : 08-09-2022 at 08:37 AM.
Old 08-09-2022, 07:43 AM
Knower
Aaah how that happened? Four posts. Help me :|