Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Old 12-02-2023, 11:09 PM
Administrator
Door Sensors in Stores - Shopping Carts

Hello

Where I work we have a resident that so likes his games.

He is in spirit that means that he is crossed over but holds the energy level to come in and out of the Earth Plane. His choice of a place to play is where I work. Go figure as there are now 3 Psychic Medium's that work there and one that is on the fringe of development but chooses not to open that door as she had it sealed at the age of 14.

This one will set off the door pedestal alarm as a customer comes in (with no product) or leaves with or without product that again has no alarm tag on it. When we check in with the customer we find nothing. So we have to say that a Key Fob or Cell Phone at time will set them off. LOL. HMMMM.

He too like to move a shopping cart from the rows of them and have it go across the floor. At times they are well stuck together too so force is needed to move one. He finds this funny !

One day there was a customer waiting for his wife sitting on the chair by the door and a cart moved. He "saw" a man in shadow, calls me over and goes OK tell me I am not going mad in the head. So I said what did you see ? Not revealing I knew right off what he saw. He goes a short older man in shadow he lifted the cart a bit and pulled it out. I was like OK I do not know what your beliefs are in the Paranormal but that is our resident Spirit and he is harmless likes to play is all. He looks at me and goes OK I did really "SEE" someone there I was like yes, I am a Medium so I know well whom you say.

He goes to me COOL OMG so cool I have always wanted to see something and calls his wife over. Going OMG I say a Ghost....they are real. She looked at me like OMG the Rubber Room men will be on the way for hubby any time now. Trying to shut him up. He goes on to tell her I am a Medium and I verified it for him. She was like really ? Still not knowing what to think of it all for the door alarm to go off....

She goes OK that explains a lot in our home....I guess you never truly die ?

Lynn