Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 03-02-2024, 09:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemera
Dream Jo, do you ever do tarot readings with the psychic tarot or the akashic deck? I must try that sometime on myself first. I choose cards from the deck but haven't done an actual reading with those. I can see how the different imagery could inspire different meanings and be quite fruitful.

yes I am chilling them I know put them in the journal by seeing what I feel when I got message last year I opened up on the mediums I give it off but same fail it helps me a lot now I even thank my cards when I write them down each card I thank them later but we're going back to my site have a cards again we're going back to my psychic tabs again because I feel like the work was in a bit more like my psychic reading cards and it worked in a lot more but I will thank them every time I get an answer of them

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 25-02-2024, 10:46 PM
Master
I know have over 183 cards between tarot cards and cards and ovacult and information cards and let's get more and more as I get along by clicking them and I enjoyed because I know they are very addictive and I love it

Old 03-04-2024, 02:00 AM
crystaladdict99

I believe I may have some 10-30 decks and my collection is growing!
I'll have to write a list one day, but for now I pretty much have everything from prism & fleur (except for upcoming decks), Rebecca Campbell & more.
Old 18-04-2024, 07:43 PM
Master
Spiritual shop I buy more when I go in there but a bottom myself for the time being because I spent too much money in there when I go in there
But I'm looking forward to the next slightly fair I've got the next psychic fair I've got a second by more cards and more spiritual element tools to help me on my mediumship because I know I've been rubbish at lately because I've got a lot of green on but I'll get back into it because myself on again and repeat well and I can I can help myself and others on here when I can

Old 20-04-2024, 08:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
I know have over 183 cards between tarot cards and cards and ovacult and information cards and let's get more and more as I get along by clicking them and I enjoyed because I know they are very addictive and I love it

Do you remember Jo when you were a Child and built house's with decks of cards, you've got enough to build a Mansion
Old Today, 07:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky
Do you remember Jo when you were a Child and built house's with decks of cards, you've got enough to build a Mansion

Yes I do I've burned them up I will build them up and I know my John's dog who lived us but look a movie but I loved a bit no matter what
I did it again as an adult my old cat Lucy did the same thing but I love Lucy bits
But my cards I try to protect them for my cats I've got now because one of them if I upset and put her and above Mode all day she will destroy my things to get out on me but a brother it'll be in a bumble for five minutes and come back to me for loving attention but it was after dreaming and I felt three cards on the floor but not over which was strange you think that my cut Alex picked these cards of May he did
The Hermit was the first one which was given me the light to move forward to the present and future
The second car which is for the present I would say strength I've got a strength to help people to I did to help my brother on Monday because he ate it is cut tiger put the sleep I know it was sad and heart rate into my brother but I was there when she passed because I was stroking her head and yeah and she died but it's called give me strength to help my brother I just wish I could help my sister it was battling cancer and I can't help because it's so hard in the last card was the magic and magic and which tell me I can put the magic in my set I check where to uplook more help me with my special path my spud swirl path in life my spiritual life and I've kept these cards with me when he been here a Monday's cards a month I'm gonna keep these cards with me when my other cards is because it's cards I've been there for raising plus my crystals god must because both them later pray football with my crystals but that's pets for you
But I've got so many cards but I get more because some cards you filling to you feel connected to and you've got to buy them I know I've met one of the authors by accident when I was in my spiritual shop by in things and he served me and the advice Liz Dane give that advice that Liz Dane Liz Dane Les Dean give me was Goa by the picture not the book because it's more answers in the picture was a broker's hidden ancest in the picture what you'd want to say in the book keep looking at the pictures what they do so now but I'm I go for the boat for help because at the trainee medium and they more help and outcome medium but I like Yuma I like laughter and upliftment as a medium I don't like being aboved and been nasty because I've seen a few mediums being like that up and up things there shouldn't open up which is personal but I can't wait to get my next cards either when I got my special shop but I borrowed myself from going in the other part of the shop because I remember once I spent over 100 pounds without realizing so I'm only allowed in one part of shop because that is my Band on me but I'm looking forward to my next psychy fair to buy more cards and by more psyched tools like my pendulum board but it gives me good advice it helps me with his cards plus I like giving Peyton readings on here if they need my help not advice but I'll do it with their mission with their permission