Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 16-07-2022, 09:05 AM
Deactivated Account

The Occult View of Kundalini, Chakras and Higher Realms of Existence; My Experience

The whole work of chakras, energy and higher dimensions are an occult (tantric) process as it relates how we receive from the universe, imbibe what it gives us and become a point of expression for the same. Contemporary information tells us that the chakras follow the ROYGBIV color system, whilst a much older text, the satchakra nirupana (SCN) shows a much different color system and approach to opening the chakras and experiencing them as gateways into various realms of existence. For example, the root chakra in the contemporary texts is red, whilst the SCN labels it as a rich golden yellow with four red petals.

Chakras from my experience are microcosmic gateways to their corresponding macrocosmic elemental realms and we find each of them has attainments or siddhis. I wouldn't be so quick to call them proofs of unlocking a chakra, but there is much merit in attaining and expressing them. There's much talk about not chasing after siddhis and all that, but the majority don't know the way to obtain them, and this statement gives them comfort since they cannot find them. I say, chase after the siddhis and use them with wisdom, compassion and understanding. What was meant by the gurus and all those who spoke not to chase siddhis will be at least understood as we read through this short journey.

A chakra is a gateway that has gatekeepers, and beyond its gate is an entire realm of existence that has its own culture, systems and inhabitants. By nature of us being human, particularly being made up of the elements in a microcosmic form gives us a connection with these macrocosmic elemental realms. This entails that upon entry through the chakra gate, one would have to explore and understand each realm to attain mastery over them and fully integrate the essence and attributes of that realm within their life to be able to express them. My personal experience with just a few of these realms have shown me a little bit about what they are. I will describe my experiences, and go on to share the two cents of what I know about the rest of the realms.

My first experience was with the muladhara chakra where its energy began to radiate into my consciousness. It expressed itself through my consciousness as feeling calm, at ease and extremely comfortable. I was literally walking like an elephant and at the time I was in a bank queue and I found myself at ease. I must note that in the SCN, the deity of this chakra rides comfortably on the king of elephants. I was at ease on this earth. This is just the physical expression of the energy, but I don't remember the spiritual part of it.

Secondly was the swadhistana chakra where I was led through the gates by a 'devi' or 'dakini', I don't really know, but she was a queen of that sphere, and through this portal I was in the water kingdom with her showing me around and introducing me to the place. I remember once meeting some ochre robed monks doing some work down there. It's a very beautiful civilization and there is a large population over there, including a throne where this queen sits and runs the affairs of that kingdom. There are numerous queen's of the sub regions of the water kingdom, and then there's an overall queen whose their principal head.

There is a lot of occult training that goes on there, too numerous to share, but one thing this devi taught me is how to use powders and other aspects of nature. She also showed me sigil magick and various ways of appeasing her through ceremony. She gave me some of her power and a siddhi or two just as a gift. One of them was the ability to look into a person's eyes and control their thoughts. Another was the ability to astral project and travel the astral world without any need of physical and mental maneuvers. She also gave me familiars who would walk, work and protect me in the physical world. They would guide and advise me. You can imagine, life was magickal at that time. Siddhis are attained by making agreements with these beings, and the higher you go, the more siddhis and attainments you will find.

When the shakti in the form of water is expressed through consciousness, you begin to see the flow of life; the ebb and flow of things, the rising and setting, the movement, and all of it is a beautiful play. You see and appreciate the beauty of the flow of life and the higher you go, you can also start and stop certain flows within your own life or the lives of others in order to restore order and beauty. Adding the shakti expression of earth with the shakti expression of water is essential, because if you're not thoroughly grounded, it would cause serious imbalances. The elemental shakti expressed through consciousness must always be balanced for the sake of harmony.

There is always a temptation to stay within a particular realm/chakra, but I had to move on, and I got to the manipura chakra and got through the gates of the same. Here, you find fire elementals and devis and they are so busy at work. It's an amazing landscape with its own breathtaking architecture. There's a culture and order here, and there is a lot of work to do here. Of course, the other elemental kingdoms have work, but due to the nature of fire I believe, the work is over emphasized. I was given a group of fire elementals who would introduce the macrocosmic fire element into my manipura chakra, thereby establishing a symbiotic connection and union. I felt fire in my navel and I started learning how to use this fire. I never fully learned how to heat my body because I didn't spend much time there, but I was getting there.

The first days were hectic. I would heat up and sweat profusely in my sleep, I would be so conscious and aware in my dreams and my ability to astral travel went into a 'whole nother' level. There were also the fire ceremonies I needed to do, and started having fewer hours of sleep, like they were cut short. But whenever I would sleep, it would be as though the fire elementals would take me to their kingdom and teach me things. I learned how to use fire to heal. It was basically sending this fire and giving it an order to target a specific ailment within the person's subtle body, and this would manifest as recovery within their physical body. Or I would simply do a general cleansing where I'd let the fire target the whole, and of course, the person would feel heat.

I could also transmit this fire to be a form of energy that would reside in the manipura chakra of the same person and it would be used up by their astral body for whatever travel or work they wanted to do. When the fire energy finishes, then they'd return to their initial state. I was also able to find a missing person through visualization. I wanted to open a spiritual centre at the time as per the guidance of the fire guides.

Fire brings a vividness to life: when fire shakti is properly integrated and expressed through consciousness, it yields an intense drive, purpose, confidence and reason to pursue whatever goal you believe you need to pursue. Things become vivid and you just either know what to do, or know that something has to be done. Imbalance can cause rage, anger and careless abandon. As always, balance is essential. As per experience, I was being trained by a spirit teacher on how I can springboard into the anahata, and I will proceed to share the information I obtained about the other realms.

When the fire is in the navel, this is an excellent springboard into what I would say is the pivotal chakra within the entire human framework. Just like a spaceship rises into the stratosphere through the work of fire. The anahata chakra acts as a centre of balance and harmony, and can help equalize the rest of the chakras. You can actually make the fire rise from the navel to the heart, throat and third eye chakras, even to the crown portal, and you can get an experience of these realms/chakras, but the fire would return to its seat in the navel. Whether by will or by accident or the product of your spiritual practices, this can happen. But what allows you to enter into the anahata chakra is when you are humble and have lost the ego and pride that is gained in the manipura chakra.

With the manipura ablaze, you can become anything you want to be in this world, but that requires ego to do it. I know a great number of yogis and practitioners of other arts who are at this level, and some of them have ashrams and training schools. I think they feel they have advanced. Takeaway the ego and fire of self, then you will get into the anahata chakra. I've not explored this realm from being seated in it, but rather from the navel jumping into it and returning to the navel. I would say it can be characterized as some sort of heaven within the human framework, as it has peace, love, and sort of like a realm on mountains, beautiful grasses and clouds. There are indeed thrones, and a chief throne of a being that calls himself 'sky - father'. The beings here don't really communicate like in the other realms, sometimes they don't even talk. Lots of telepathic communication going on here. From this vantage point, you can look through your previous experiences on earth from the three previous elemental expressions and more with some sort of equanimity. This helps you see and understand how you can bring balance and avoid conflict.

There are siddhis too here! Telepathy is one of them and receiving peace as well as transmitting this peace and thoughtlessness to others. Like a stillness of sorts; not an absolute one though. I have heard tales of people flying in the air physically through the technology and cooperation of the beings of this realm. It sounds far fetched, but I personally wouldn't be surprised.

Vayu shakti expressed through consciousness is peace, stillness and harmony. You can also feel deep unconditional love, and expand so much in that love without boundaries as per one's own perception. It makes sense, because when wind blows, it does not do so in a bounded space like all the other elements. Earth has a particular shape. Water is contained and flows through a confined shape. But air is free. You become much more open to love and desire, and you do what you love as opposed to doing it out of force and ambition as per the manipura fire. In the muladhara, you love out of comfort and security. In swadhistana, you love because of beauty. In manipura, you live because of some ambition, or because you are building something. But in anahata, you love freely. Desire seems to evolve through the centers. I haven't heard of anahata imbalance, but if there are imbalances in the other chakras, then definitely there is in this one, but I don't know about it.

The spirit teacher started to tell and teach me how to rise up into the anahata where unconditional service to the universe and its inhabitants for harmony's sake will begin to make sense to me, and I will have a much fuller understanding and purpose of it. That when I exercise myself in unconditional service, my subtle body that has been imbued with Vayu shakti would begin to crystallize. The more unconditional and unkarmic the service, the more the subtle body crystallizes. This is where you learn that good and bad isn't really good and bad as you see it; what can appear as a seed of good service may have bad fruits. For example, you might share some attainment with someone, and they go on to use that attainment for selfish means. Both you and the irresponsible person will be to blame for the bad fruits that come out of it and that's negative karma acquired. The good thing is that this chakra makes you aware of such things provided that you always remain centered there. And all the other chakra/realm experiences are centered here in the heart, that you could go on to experience the higher chakras but the foundation and center would be here.

A Yogi, Mystic or Occultist can stay in their place of meditation and practice and give this unconditional service to the universe and its inhabitants in order that they completely crystallize since the ability to come out of the physical body will have already been attained, as this is part of what happens when Vayu shakti is integrated and expressed through consciousness. They would also couple this with unconditional service through their physical body. For example, a genuine seeker would want to grow further and this mystic would have the knowledge or key for that particular growth they seek. The imbalance causes the universe to as well seek balance and bring about a connection between this mystic and the seeker. When they meet, the universe obtains harmony. The universe aims to strike harmony. And the saying goes, 'when the student is ready, the teacher appears', it's all a play of universal harmony.

When the practitioner has reached an ideal level of crystallization, this yields a much fuller experience through the vishuddhi chakra where they can access multiple regions and dimensions of existence for further learning, service and growth. And the crystallized subtle body becomes a spiritualized subtle body, and one basically functions as though he/she is a spirit. Whatever a spirit can do, you can do at this point, and these are the siddhis. And then from spirit form towards the experience and life as "I" in the ajna chakra and learning deeper aspects of self, and then the "I" merges and dissolves with the All in the crown portal and one can leave the physical world at will, but further evolution of the subtle body is needed before such an exit, otherwise this would cause imbalance in the universe and in order for harmony be restored, the individual would need to reincarnate. So from find him or herself in the Crown portal, they return to be centered in the heart until such a time they have obtained their ideal form and done the required service with respect to their balance with the rest of the universe and subtle body evolution. The spirit teacher was teaching me basically how I needed to rise up from the navel to the heart and beyond and that through practice, you can reach the navel, but heart work and upwards requires more than just work.

Like a perfect tune on a musical instrument, even when we get to the heart chakra and beyond, we ought to care for the rest of the centers. In truth, there are no higher chakras or lower chakras just as there is no greater key on the piano, or greater string on the guitar. Likewise, each spiritual organ has a role to play in the scheme of things. The belief is that when the shakti rises from the root and reaches the crown without the prerequisite inner work, then one has a risen kundalini. But the truth is that the shakti needs to integrate with consciousness at every stage, and we ought not to forget about the connection between macrocosmic and microcosmic essences: opposites must be united at every point which is the inner work that balances the outer work of pranayama, asana and all that is being done for this goal. If shakti rises to the top 'without joining with shiva at every stage of her ascent', this would cause imbalances, as shakti alone doesn't balance, but with shiva. And we ought to grow at every chakra simultaneously for the sake of harmony.

We can also understand that an awakening takes place in consciousness and not in form. It is much easier to do this with a guru, as I had a guru which led me to have such experiences. The gurus 'grace' is needed, and minus this, we would roam around the forest of spirituality not knowing where to go. One can also appeal to a spirit to help in this work, but the work of spirits are limited in that they do not have what a human teacher can give you. This is why we have a great deal of kundalini energy experiences but no awakenings. Its much better to walk the path that was walked by others successfully.

Peace.
Old 11-09-2022, 09:18 PM
Guide
Quote:
We can also understand that an awakening takes place in consciousness and not in form. It is much easier to do this with a guru, as I had a guru which led me to have such experiences. The gurus 'grace' is needed, and minus this, we would roam around the forest of spirituality not knowing where to go. One can also appeal to a spirit to help in this work, but the work of spirits are limited in that they do not have what a human teacher can give you. This is why we have a great deal of kundalini energy experiences but no awakenings. Its much better to walk the path that was walked by others successfully.

This is the most important part.
I know people in my current tradition who received Grace on their own but it took the Teacher/guru to lead them straight and avoid tangents.
Old 04-02-2023, 07:51 PM
Knower
I was looking for a thread about kundalini. I have awakened kundalini probably, I have many symptomps of awakened and I remember the moment of it's activation. I could not understand it then I land up in the psychiatric hospital (after 7 days I run away) and understanding of this experience, acknowledging what happened then took me one year. I could not figure out what was that and it was probably it. But it's hard to me to... know what should I do next :| what to do now. Don't have any guru around me only the people I love (they don't necessary love me back, but it's not so important :P even though it hurts)

Forgive me mistakes! Still learning English
Old 11-02-2023, 01:12 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamb1
I was looking for a thread about kundalini. I have awakened kundalini probably, I have many symptomps of awakened and I remember the moment of it's activation. I could not understand it then I land up in the psychiatric hospital (after 7 days I run away) and understanding of this experience, acknowledging what happened then took me one year. I could not figure out what was that and it was probably it. But it's hard to me to... know what should I do next :| what to do now. Don't have any guru around me only the people I love (they don't necessary love me back, but it's not so important :P even though it hurts)

This is DEFINTIELY not something you want to do on your own. I want you to keep an eye on something, my tradition right now is called Drukama and they can help you but it's not currently "open" as the Teacher is completing some necessary projects first. Keep watching for open enrollment and get in there, yes there's other traditions but I don't know if they can help you. I can attest for my own Guru's ability at least.

What symptoms were you having? I didn't get any heat but kept hallucinating and shaking.

Anyone having issues go listen to Maharishikaa Preeti and what she says about surrendering during kundalini issues.