Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 16-11-2022, 09:14 PM
Master
Would you build a time machine

I know I asked us a long time ago but no I'd type them I so it makes more sense now
If you could build a time machine would you go go past they could see your family and friends when they were young overdue goes the present right now on the next day or the next week or next month or next year I'll go into the future and see what happens

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 18-11-2022, 02:12 AM
Knower
I hate my past, so I’ll probably jump to the future and see what my future selves are up to….maybe 100 years from now or maybe 30 years?
Old 18-11-2022, 02:16 AM
Knower
Also I just realized ur username has JO in it. I know one person named Jo and she’s a member of this forum. Crazy synchronicity or what. Lol
Old 21-11-2022, 01:58 PM
Master
If I had a Time Machine, I'd go back to the late 1960's and early -mid 1970's to experince those decades. also I'd love to meet my favorite musicans when they were young like Prince Rogers Nelson, Leon Sylvers, Bobby Louise DeBarge, and Philip Parris Lynott . Maybe I would have had a chance to date them if I was their type and inspire some of their love songs.
Old 03-12-2022, 08:26 PM
Master
Definitely would go to the future; see my clan and children, soulmates and twin flame - live in a big house together: eat, play,snow hopefully.. just be in the moment and skip all the pain… of reincarnation..

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 03-12-2022, 11:04 PM
Dude111

If I could build one,you better believe I would!!!
Old 10-12-2022, 10:47 PM
Master
If I had a time machine have a look so common sense entertain age me I would knock some common sense into teenage me if you motivate fuel home care do it because you can do a funeral home care because you got you've got more bottle put you down because they only had time for pretty kids and the kids had money and run off but without me the kid and there's nothing parents had the rock hard to get for me I can do it because I am not a kid and everything on a plate I'm a nice person appreciate things
Plus I know how to do bereaved because I've been there myself

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔