Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 18-10-2019, 02:12 PM
Master

“ Learn to go within, where all the answers are. Learn to be true to yourself. Find out who you really are. See if you are this body or this mind! And the experiences that you're going through. It's up to each one of you to do this. There is no one who can really help you. In the last analysis you've got to know the truth yourself. You are the one. There are no others, there is only you”

Robert Adams

Old 18-10-2019, 02:20 PM
Master

“ I can assure you that this world does not exist. Not because I read it in a book some place or somebody told me about it. It has been my experience! There is no world and yet it appears. The question, therefore, is: "To whom does it appear?" Not, "Why does it appear?" but "To whom does it appear?" Find out!

I can also assure you and tell you that no matter what experiences you're going through right now, what is worrying you or disturbing you, if anything, this too shall pass. Therefore, cut through the jungle of maya. Remove all the fears from yourself. There is absolutely nothing to fear, nothing to change, nothing to fix, no body to straighten out. This whole world is preordained, predestined. Everything that happens is supposed to happen but you're not supposed to react to it.
It is true that you're absolute reality.

It is true that you are sat-chit-ananda, Brahman. It is true that you are pure awareness, but you have to have the experience. And again, you cannot have the experience if your mind is filled with all the garbage of this world.”

Robert Adams (from ‘just the satsangs’)

Old 18-10-2019, 02:24 PM
Master

“ spiritual life is the easiest thing you could ever do. All you have to do is sit by yourself in the silence, keep still and watch your thoughts. That's all you have to do. Observe your thoughts. What could be easier than that? As you continue to observe your thoughts, you automatically go deeper and deeper and deeper within yourself until you begin to question, "Who am I? Where is this I? Who does this I belong to? Where is the source of it? It's not me. It never was me." And everything will take care of itself. Everything will happen by itself.

Become free, for you're already free. Peace.”

Old 18-10-2019, 03:37 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
“ What you are can never be God. What you are doesn't even exist, a mirage, an hallucination. Only Brahman exists. When I say Brahman exists as you,
I'm not referring to your body. I am not referring to your affairs or your world or your universe.
I mean that Brahman exists as I-am. See it's the other way around. You see it's not, "I am Brahman. It is Brahman, I-am."
Which leaves no place for your body or your mind or your thoughts or anything else. You're free.”
Brilliant.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 19-10-2019, 04:05 AM
Master

“ Only when you're still is there a knowingness that says, "I-am." Only in quietness, when the mind stops rambling, rattling, telling you all sorts of things. Only when you become free of this will you feel the bliss I'm talking about, the joy, the peace which passeth all understanding. This can only come when you stop thinking. This includes good thoughts, bad thoughts, all kinds of thoughts. The thoughts must go. The thinking must stop.”

Robert Adams

Old 19-10-2019, 04:11 AM
Master

“ Have we stopped reacting to things, have we stopped looking at the world and seeing something we like, something wrong, something good, something bad. To the extent that you can stop seeing that, to that extent will these things disappear of their own volition and you will be able to look right through, through everything. You will know the truth, that the whole world is consciousness, nothing else. For consciousness is self- contained absolute reality, nothing else. And absolute reality is pure awareness, nothing else and you are that. Peace.”

Old 20-10-2019, 01:38 PM
Master

“ When you say I-am Brahman, don't confuse this with your body. When you understand what you're saying when you say, "I-am Brahman," again this will bring instant release, instant happiness, instant freedom, when you realize what you are saying.

I-am Brahman means, I-am, which has nothing to do with your body — who is consciousness and it's all pervading. And what I-am does not refer to your body or your self or your thoughts or your experiences. I-am refers to the universe, to everything that exists. Everything that exists is Brahman, everything, and you are that.

Do you realize the implications?

This is what Moses meant in the old testament when he said, "The ground upon which I stand is holy ground." Everything is Brahman. Everything is God so-to-speak, everything. Nothing is excluded. When you truly understand this you have reverence for all of life, everything. You have reverence for the animals, the vegetables, the minerals, the human beings, the astral bodies, causal bodies. Everything that exists is Brahman. It's wonderful. What peace this gives you, what joy this gives you”

Old 20-10-2019, 01:42 PM
Master

“ How to experience the Self? Be still, quiet, that's how, nothing else. You do not have to go through long processes of yoga, meditation, it's all unnecessary. Just keep still, quiet. Quiet your mind that is all you have to do. When you meditate you meditate on an object, this cannot awaken you, or you have to go to the pure land of the Buddha where there are no objects. No seer or nothing to be seen. This alone will awaken you.”

Old 20-10-2019, 01:55 PM
Master

by thinking, thinking, constantly thinking and trying to change things, trying to make things your way, trying to acquire knowledge you'll never awaken, you'll never be awakened. Know this once and for all. The only way you will ever awaken is through the silence, not through analyzation of facts. Not by sorting out good and bad, but through simple silence, letting go. Letting go of all thoughts, all the hurts, all the dogmas and concepts. Letting go of these things daily.“

Old 20-10-2019, 01:58 PM
Master

“ When you practice self-inquiry and follow the thoughts back to its source, the whole secret is to realize, there is no source to your thoughts. It is only the source that exist, but there is no source for your thoughts, for your body, for your mind. That has no source. For Brahman is self-contained absolute reality. There are no thoughts in Brahman. Brahman is not a source. Brahman is something beyond words and thoughts. Something that you alone can experience. In other words Brahman can be experienced. Not as any- thing you're aware of now, not as a person, place or thing but as life experiences itself. Ponder these things deeply.”