Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 12-10-2019, 01:21 PM
Master

“People still want to see blazing light and see stars and geometrical figures and hear beautiful music. These things are all of the mind. All you're doing when these things ensue you're going into subtle areas of the mind. Where there are things happening just like they're happening in this plane of existence. So in the subtle planes of existence there are also things happening. They may be a little different. You may hear sacred voices talk- ing to you. You may hear the voice of your deity. Maybe it's the Christ or Buddha or somebody else. You're making headway but remember this is to...also of the mind. It is the mind that causes all of this. You want to go beyond that. You want to go beyond every- thing. Never stop and say I have arrived. For when you make that statement, "I've arrived," it shows you you have not arrived because there was somebody to arrive. When you have arrived there is nothing to say and there is no-one to say it. It's all been transcended.”

Robert Adams

Old 12-10-2019, 01:57 PM
Master

“You must wake up sometime, why not do it now!”

Robert Adams

Old 12-10-2019, 01:59 PM
Master

“Why not surrender all of your habits, all of your preconceived ideas, all of your concepts, all of your dogmas? Why not surrender all of these things to the Self? The Self is ready to gobble it all up and set you free, but it can't do this if you are still playing games. By believing something outside of you has the power to hurt you or to cause you unhappiness of any kind, cause you misery, this has to be changed. Only you can change it!”

Robert Adams

Old 12-10-2019, 02:02 PM
Master

“There is a power in the universe that will take care of you totally and completely you know, if you will surrender to it. All this power asks is for you to surrender to it totally by developing humility and compassion and you will be carried on a stream of blessedness for your highest good. Stop feeling sorry for yourself. Stop being selfish and everything being I, I, I, what do I need? What's in it for me? Forget about yourself. Throw yourself away.”

Robert Adams

Old 12-10-2019, 02:22 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
What this means is that each one of you is drawing into
his or her life that which you believe and feel in your subconscious.”
Robert Adams
Well, I hope so! So all my believes aren't going to waste!
Kidding. None of my beliefs go to waste ...they happen right in front of my eyes.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 12-10-2019, 02:26 PM
Quote:
“You must wake up sometime, why not do it now!”
I know, right? I said to a spiritual, therapist friend, "So, um... when ya planning
on letting that (thing that happened 50 years ago) go? When you're on your deathbed?"

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 12-10-2019, 02:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I know, right? I said to a spiritual, therapist friend, "So, um... when ya planning
on letting that (thing that happened 50 years ago) go? When you're on your deathbed?"

Yes. Endlessly spewing out our own karma life after life when we can simply let go off all that is transient immediately here & now.

Old 12-10-2019, 02:50 PM
Color

Quote:
Wow!
To my understanding, very few have gone beyond the vibrant void of seeming emptiness
Oh, that's funny - Divine Light brighter than 10,000 suns, as is written, is not that hard to experience....now,
the Thousand Pettled Lotus Flower and the Void! Whoa, that's a whole different thing!

The Void and 'vibrant' in the same sentence do not compute for me....since it was
like a vacuum of absolute blackness, such nothingness, it is hard to imagine...
because no thing is there!!!! Nothing...
like a sea of complete, utter black...
all around....everywhere, oh my gosh. And
just One Awareness...and when you experience that One Awareness is you...and there is no one else, a-n-y-w-h-e-r-e-----whoa!
I have to take a minute just remembering -- not easy to talk about....certainly not casually!
(And, btw, I'm in no rush to go back!)

But, I must say I know why the One made 'others' - creation.
Such aloneness is beyond any concept or idea for this mind*.
And funny to say, there are no mirrors...we fulfill that.
Oh my.

* Which is not hard since this mind could not imagine fully just sitting in a row boat on the Ocean and imagine
water underneath 6 miles deep.

Gosh, how limited our minds are...that's why we still it and go beyond the intellect and logic in long, deep meditation.

Old 12-10-2019, 03:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
'You are the one that creates your condition.' ~Robert
And then there's this overview that 'you' are not separate from others who are also part of the 'condition' of the One:
For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is [The Entity of Life]. For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit. For the body is not one member, but many. If the foot shall say, Because I am not the hand, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body? And if the ear shall say, Because I am not the eye, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body? If the whole body were an eye, where were the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where were the smelling? But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him. And if they were all one member, where were the body? But now are they many members, yet but one body. ... And whether one member suffer, all the members suffer with it; or one member be honoured, all the members rejoice with it.
Old 12-10-2019, 06:44 PM
Edited for space:

You have to develop great humility...
Do not say you want to be rich ...or poor.
They're both wrong. Be yourself.
When you are yourself, you will be amazed how
the Universe takes care of you.

- Robert