Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 19-02-2024, 08:39 PM
Master
Spirit IS listening and helping!

I have so much to tell that I don't know where to begin and to not overwhelm people I decided to not post. To be honest, I was so excited and enthusiastic I didn't even know how to put it into words, hihi.
I wanted to share it on my YouTube channel, but again, didn't know where to begin, how to properly & clearly convey it.
Now I wish to share a bit of what's been happening.

The other day during a guided meditation by Diana Cooper we visited the Intergalactic Council (amongst other things).
There we petitioned for things for the world and you could also petition for something you yourself needed and wanted.

I asked for improvement of the relationship with my daughter. She is angry with me, doesn't want to be in touch anymore, so I don't see/speak her but also miss out on my li'l granddaughter of now 10 months.
I've only seen the wee one 3x, shortly after birth.
All I see of her are photos that my mum sends me.

Within 2 days (!!!!) after that petitioning my daughter contacted me via WhatsApp. She said, in case you're wondering how E (grandchild) is doing... and told me briefly and included a photo.
We exchanged a bit more, very superficial, only about her daughter, my grandchild. In the end I dared ask for more photos and I got them!
A few more short exchanges, then silence.
But there's hope!

I also petitioned to get total perfect health. (I have chronic ailments that make my life difficult) And if not possible or not the way to simply heal me as if by magick, to show me the way what I can do in order to heal.

Lo' and behold... since then I've come across so much! I don't even know how anymore, it's Spirit at work for sure, hihi.
First I found ****** Childhood Fairy on YouTube. I wasn't looking for it, never heard of her before. Somehow it came up.
I watched a few vids, she mentioned the name of another woman, Irene Lyon who has developed material in trauma healing.
To be clear, trauma can create all kinds of ailments and dis-eases.
I've had more than my fair share of trauma in life. Enough to serve at least 10 people, hihi.
So I checked Irene out. Free vids by her on her site, then came across the basis of her method:
Polyvagal therapy.
Bingo!

A name so I could search for more material as the course Irene offers is way above my budget. Those of ****** Childhood Fairy too. Due to my ailments I cannot work so I have a very small budget.

So I found the name of the woman who basically coined a polyvagal therapy method, Deb Dana. A man invented it, she fine-tuned it.
And... she has a ton of books on it!
Yup, I bought one!

And I came across another one by someone else on the Vagus Nerve (has a lot to do with trauma) and chakras, connecting both.
I bought that too!
And hotdangit, that book is SO good!
I've once done a course on the Nervus Vagus, not a cheap one either, but I still didn't understand the full workings afterwards. Still had lots of questions.
This books explains it to a T! Even if you know nothing, have never even heard of the Nervus Vagus you can read this and understand it 100%!

***I wonder if I can get a refund of that Nervus Vagus course? hihi. Would mean some  $500 back in my pocket!***

Diana Cooper is offering a guided meditation in March on total cell healing. Yup, I'm going to do that one. I do most of her meditations, but sure as heck want this one!

Then to top it off I just had an email from Natalie Ledwell, inventor of the MindMovies method that even Dr Joe Dispenza uses in his week longs.
A free course.
Not directly aimed at healing yourself, but more at how to successfully start your business. I'm going to check it out regardless!
MindMovies are great!
I've done that in the past when she was still trying to get recognition, when it was new and she offered lots of free material on it.
I still must have some of it on my HD.

Then I stumbled upon a Dutch woman who's invented a method to heal from trauma, specifically for women. A method to heal your body after trauma as it affects and gets stored in the body, causing illnesses.
I had never heard of her before, nor do I know how I came upon her website. It just happened!
Now her courses are again too expensive, but... she wrote a book!
More reading to be done as yes, I bought that too!
The book wasn't for sale in regular book stores, or costing $100 (you kidding me?!). On her own website it cost $32 plus shipment.
Me thinking, lets check out MarketPlace (Dutch Ebay type site) for 2nd hand.
And yup! Found one in good state for $15!!!
Someone had offered 10, I offered what she asked, $15 with a personal message as to why I really wanted the book. Deal!
I got it in 2 days later

In short.... I asked for help, guidance if I had to do it myself to bring me things that work. And I GOT IT! In abundance!
Everything is working out for me! Spirit listened and is helping.
I was and am thrilled! I feel I finally am getting to the core of curing my ailments and with that closer to healing than ever before!

Trauma can seriously wreak havoc on the body, and often people have seen therapist after therapist and nothing helps.
Yup. That's how it's been for me since my accident in 2012!
Polyvagal therapy should be the answer. It's resetting your traumatised nervous system.
For the first time in yonks I'm feeling hope again!

Ever since I've come across all of the above I've been reading, doing exercises, more reading...
I've decided to stick to one book and not do my usual thing: all over the place, a bit of this, a bit in that book, then the other book and back.

Hope...
Old 19-02-2024, 09:47 PM
I am SO happy for you ...Yes---it's hard to express the amazement or joy when this happens.
Yup - guidance , abundance -answers...cures!!!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 19-02-2024, 10:22 PM
Master
Thank you!!
I've so often wondered why nothing worked, therapies and remedies that should work.
Now I understand: they cannot work if the nervous system is out of whack (due to trauma).
It's the foundation and if that's not in order nothing will stick.

I hope I will be able to work it out myself with the books I've got and any free material that's available.
With the books I have several points of entrance so to speak, plus I have my base knowledge of Dr Joe, and a ton of his meditations, to add to it.

You know, I think much of his work hinges on this too. Just that he developed another method of approaching it.

In any case, it's going to keep me busy for a while, hihi.
Three books and tons of exercises.

Oh, I also bought Deb Dana's card deck on polyvagal therapy. There are cards for each of the 3 branches of the Nervus Vagus with exercises on them and things to ponder. And a set of cards on relationships.
I haven't worked with them yet as I'm too busy with the other book right now.
But I sure as heck have my work cut out for me, hihi.
Old 20-02-2024, 07:58 AM
Master

So pleased for you Fairy.
I knew deep down that their was sadness surrounding your grandchild which is why I never mentioned her.
Hopefully things will continue to improve.
Old 20-02-2024, 09:38 AM
Administrator
Spirit work in ways you wouldn't believe you can always depend on them
Glad things are working out for you.

Namaste
Old 20-02-2024, 11:50 AM
Master
Thank you, Native!
Old 20-02-2024, 11:54 AM
Master
AngelBlue,
it is an odd situation. E is my first grandchild so being a grandmother, what it feels like etc., is entirely new to me. And now I still don't know what it's like as, yes, I am a grandmother, but I don't get to be one as I don't get to see my granddaughter.
Sometimes it hurts, sometimes I'm like "whatever", it's just odd.
Since I don't know what it's like, I also don't really know what I'm missing out on.
As a weird comparison: having feel you miss eating soup while you never had soup in your life. You have seen photos of soup, but that's it. You don't know what it tastes like, feels like in your mouth, or smells like.
You can then imagine what it must be like, but you don't really know.

It's like that for me.
Very odd, and sad for sure, especially since I am very aware that I can never ever catch up on what I'm missing. She's 10 months, can crawl, sit up, eat solid food. I have missed out on all those first things, sharing that with my daughter.
Old 21-02-2024, 06:03 AM
Master

Fairy, I absolutely DO know exactly what you mean with everything you say.
My brother and his wife went through exactly the same with their first 3 grandchildren. And I know how much it hurt them , but they do see them now.
I was lucky withy first grandchild in that I was his main carer until he was 2 and then COVID struck . During COVID I became very poorly myself and unable to look after him, or his baby sister ( who is almost 2 ) ever again.
The saddest thing for me is that he has no recollection of when Grandma practically lived at their house all week to look after him.
In fact, he was amazed the other day when we were talking about it and he said ""Grandma , do you mean you used to have sleepovers at our house? ""...

So what I'm saying is that I know it's sad that you haven't shared all the little milestones with your daughter and grand-daughter , but she won't remember that you didn't , and it's never too late.
Maybe/ hopefully you can build bridges with your daughter and get to know the little one , even if some of it is over facetime. I have to do that with my youngsters now as I can't get out much.

I have another grandson due in may ( yes another Taurean ! ) but I already know the chances of seeing him in real life are very slim as they live in the Philippines. I know they will come to visit maybe once a year etc hopefully, but otherwise it will all be on facetime.

I wish you well with it all.
I hope the situation continues to improve .