Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 05-09-2021, 05:32 PM
Master
Pain is your twin flame

I’ve been thinking about how the pain mechanism is actually your twin flame- it’s not until the flight&fight mechanisms work do we really succeed towards the deception...we call it pain and it’s labelling comes from correctly; substitution of the availability of listening and agreeing with the notice and notions that readily create a deception of unable to continue or become one with the subsequent...

It’s not until we become one with our fight and flight do we become one with pains and It’s deception and it at times not until we are jumpers..

But it has me wondering that pain it’s actually our twin and but we can’t decode what it’s actually saying: just that it seems it can’t be apart of us..it’s not until it becomes apart of us and we jump at the response of pain and any inclusion that incredibly caused harm or grief toward us... that we reunite with our flame and have a reunion with pain and we become one and whole..

It’s not until then do we reach bliss and a state of transition of living... it takes a while to get to reunite with pain and become in theory whole...and in theory whole with our twin flame..

Twin flame has a lot of selection of names and explanations..flame requires not only do we have a flame but pain like fire equilibrium is & offers us... it’s just a deception because we can’t fully explain pain-

But we can fully explain the things that happens to us and apparently the things that others or other seems to give us..

That’s including pain from a flame...much of it’s time it spent giving of unaccounted equilibrium... but what if we could account for it.. so it had me thinking the accountability is actually our twin flame , with an unknown answer as of yet...just the question...

I will find a solution...

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)

Last edited by lostsoul13 : 05-09-2021 at 07:57 PM.
Old 06-09-2021, 12:58 PM
Master
Must a pain be realised? Must pain be realised at all... there’s only so much the body can take before it enters reincarnation...that’s a finite amount- that’s definitely not finite but finite in its natural state, where by: it has a status of a nature- that’s finite: the amount of time it took to enable the pain to be felt and fully understood, and actualised...that’s a lot of resource... the theory is; there’s only a limited amount that the body can sustain and only a limited amount it can decode..after-all your body can only pick up on certain frequencies...that’s good news when it comes to amounting and picking an avartar...good news for thoughts that want a ‘catch’ free limitless essence...it good news for me..
when picking my avartars I normally go for the ones where the subject is defined and the amount is comfortable- after-all we need comfort! The seeming fact is you can’t get away from that amount and the amount of time it takes to totally diminish the body to an absolute...a solution is recommending...this adds flavour and attitude to the altruist there is altruism in definition...this life you need a favour where by its favourite and actually dominate in definitions...picking an avartar gives you lot of choice and attractors, with attributes and attitude...we must realise this pain- to the amount of the self, where by ; its next to kin is over very attorney, we are just broken away from it some how in space and time..but it’s attitude isn’t broken just damaged by delay..it’s almost a reverberated repeat with defensive quality’s -
waiting to be heard and felt- what do we do once we are relaxed and have felt something we can’t complete be apart of- that dominates our awareness? It’s accomplishments are readily at the source of its instructor, and the instructions are to listen, to be apart, and to far from; to understand what can’t be understood...what’s understood is each human comes with fight &flight and the very blindness of the pain is in fact a blindness- one forms& over -laps and over lays of-
the subject and the observer...each human has an observer and is subjected by their sight and tolerant...it’s cohort is coherent and the experience is a definition...a definition of a self that can’t be achieved until the fight&flight sequel sequence is definitely and fully automated, to the point the human is a jumper- the human has the capability to jump space and time and bilocation at any point of free will and the tendency...that’s great news for people wanting an avartar or thoughts that can’t help but be an avartar...it’s a big business and it’s play ground is large... after a few delays the body is actualising being a jumper and often comes with inserts... these inserts are actually achievements of possibilities...and it’s only possible at every atom state to be a jumper...after all we are in a location.. there’s a finite amount of doing that takes until the body is tolerant and will sustain a jump..

after all jumping up and down is second nature to humans, why wouldn’t they be jumper? This is also the good news and the gospel.. it takes a few failed attempts at reincarnation until the body will gain the systems to be a jumper and often jumps at the fight&flight response...this is a great responsibility, but a responsibility with a catch... there’s a over tone of negotiations that ; some how it isn’t largely working for people yet, due to a problem with the system and symmetry...thats good news for you...
I have been jumping (around 20 times) in and out of inserts-but it’s on the face of my account...which carry’s me(like a pouch...) at by the observer...I haven’t yet been able to control it, but it’s definitely welcome and welcoming to my observer...my observations are I - jump when leaving or are due to leave- this tells me the account is familiar with jumping and it actually appears as an init..what’s an init?
An init is a space with an actual...or actual with a space... like my avartar is an init from my atomic self.. my atomic self is the actual atoms that’s observed and the space I reside in...which I call home- as far as I’m conserved once your an observer, you can’t be moved from your anti sitter space- that actual is yet to be realised...maybe later when fight and flight is perfected- once one can remove them selfs from their sitter space...like a snail with a shell or some other animal that has a removable home..we are working in evolution to make these inits work..(space, program,instruction,execution...

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 06-09-2021, 01:22 PM
If your twin flame actually is here - incarnated at the same time -
not just some lover you are in a relationship with here....
they are your friend, your support, you solace and safe place and want only your joy and
will help, aid, praise and encourage you.
They are not a pain in your life.
That is not to say your partner is not a close soul to you within your Soul Family, like your Tribe,
that becomes many things to you ---a brother, a mother, a child , a friend, a wife to you in many diff lives...
but not exactly your 'Soulmate'.

I must say to be fair, ''in my educated, well-informed opinion''.
(And people may not agree.)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru