Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 01-09-2021, 03:53 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
From what i've read,astral projection and other occult abilities,will be 'given' to you only if your subconsious agree with it.No matter how hard you'll try,or what system you're using,until you get the aid of the sub-guy,nothing will happen.

Well, you like it or not, you're using a system anyway.

The point is to have a repeatable process with a statistically valid benchmark.

The system I use right now is around 10% on average.

Regression to the mean for example happens when you have 15 days on a row with 0 results, but then you have 2 in the last 20 days.

That's how it works.

The big deal is having the persistence to stick to it, That's why I don't call that "subconscious luck" - But regression to the mean
Old 01-09-2021, 06:38 PM
Master
I'm with you.

I just know from personal experience and from other people acounts,that systems don't work the same for everyone.It's up to the individual to switch it on.
That's why they're never spot on for anyone.It's not the system it self,but our self limitations.(subconsious blocks),that can hold us back.

And i'm truly glad that you've found something that works for you.

Also When you get persistent with something,sooner or later,the subconsious will allign as well.

My point is that all systems,patterns,trance methods etc,are consious attempts,to instruct the subconsious.
Old 01-09-2021, 08:01 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

I will ask in the non-physical an explanation of what the "subconscious" really is, and how it works.

Maybe is a human belief?
Quote:
I'm with you.
I just know from personal experience and from other people accounts,that systems don't work the same for everyone.It's up to the individual to switch it on.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 02-09-2021 at 02:50 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 02-09-2021, 06:25 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScientificExplorer
I will ask in the non-physical an explanation of what the "subconscious" really is, and how it works.
I think what you refer to as "non-physical" is what others name "subconscious".
Which makes your sentence quite funny!
Old 02-09-2021, 11:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Yes, I agree that...
... just people like me!"
Wow cool thanks. I'm glad you found a way to release those fears of instant manifestation.
I kind of feel more still not ready for third eye perspective outside of my slumber time, like an observer to the illusion of also my own fear or even lack of fear. Or even sometimes the illusion of perceiving a positive manifestation. And then I begin to see the simultaneous duality emmenation of every fractaline appearance.

I have met consciousness in the higher planes that can speak with a voice that simultaneously sounds like a child and adult, male and female, all at the same time in one voice, depending on how you shift your perspective to hear the different frequencies in the same one voice or even hear all of them simultaneously in the neutral translation of the awareness of the vibrational emmenation. And I realised that everything actually already exists in this way and always has and will probably.

I realise this that all of life is an ammalgamation. And that people tend to trend towards certain vibrational habbits of perspective. That causes their personal individual experience of the ammalgamation which then also trends their trajectory towards different aspects of infinite creation. So its fractaline not just perception but even beyond, which our perception steers our consciousness towards different levels of the infinite fractal. But it cant be used for bad, because all good exists inseperable from its bad counterparts in this reality.

And I realised that all manifestational realities are fractaline and infinite and that our perception determines our experience of all of it. When in reality what we are observing is actually not real or defined in any particular way untill we observe it in our unique perceptional habbitually practiced mode of perceiving. But also that our modes of perception also steers our attention and focus zooming in on different fractals of that which also exists beyond our perception.

And I realise this consciousness that we are is indeed free to explore many things. And perceive good or bad. Or even neutrality. But it will always be one side of the coin. Even seeing both sides of the coins is one side of the of the other side being only one side of the coin. The illusion is infinite in this way.

So I learned that objective reality doesn't really exist. And that took me 10 years to accept and still today I am learning more and more to accept more and more everyday. That everything I have ever experienced has always been an illusion, that I created through my perceptual observational choices of modes or trends of observation, and is an illusion and always will be. And also that there are endless illusions to observe. That even the neutral perspective of the illusion reveals that the objective nature of reality also is objectively an illusion unto itself aswell. It is actually not a seperate thing or identity, but infinitely intertwined and inseperable from the whole of infinite ever expanding in scope and depth and resolution infinite all as one as all existence that is being infinite and also becoming evermore infinite through our consciousness aswell. Through all the different fractaline fractals that continue to expand in frequency and resolution and scope and depth and variety and uniqueness and interplay of this and that, being the infinite seperation of the eternally inseperable one as all is one and one is all.

I guess it is nice that you know how difficult it can be for others to open their third eye. You are a good teacher in that sense. I wish you all the best.
Old 02-09-2021, 12:02 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillaume
I think what you refer to as "non-physical" is what others name "subconscious".
Which makes your sentence quite funny!

Haha well, that's not my definition of it!

By "going into the non-physical", I mean to: have a fully conscious, controllable, awake "out of body" thing. Which in reality is a dimensional plane traveling.
I shift my wakefulness into a less dense dimension. The physical dimension is the most external one.

Subconsciousness to me right now is like a "hidden mental thing", which makes my behaviour, thoughts, logic and action in autopilot.

But in reality I have no idea of what exactly is - Is more like a belief. And belief is not the way. We have to really know
Old 02-09-2021, 12:08 PM
Master
There are people who can astral project by intent.No systems,training,or anything else.
Others are spending years of hard work,studying books and systems,and yet with no results at all.

Why is this happening?
Old 02-09-2021, 01:33 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Quote:
There are people who can astral project by intent.No systems,training,or anything else.
Others are spending years of hard work,studying books and systems,and yet with no results at all.
Why is this happening?
We need an objective tracking system, and segment down why and how it works.
Old 02-09-2021, 04:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Good point.
I would say 'the mechanism',cause you can find plenty of systems,but at the very end,the mechanism that underlies them,it's allways the same.
I think this is what we're after for.
Old 13-09-2021, 12:17 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:

Hey Scientific... are you still using Monroe's techniques?

That was the system that accelerated my traveling. Focus levels 12 - 21 were excellent practice for me to go from 10% success to I don't know, near 100%. When I was able to hit 27 more frequently, that was the point I was able to gain the missing pieces I was looking for.