Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 13-07-2021, 02:38 PM
Ascender
I suggest you find other ways of communicating with spirits / the universe :)
Knocking at night is really scary and creepy, it's like a horror movie!

My way is usually asking signs within the living nature: ask to have signs from birds or insects you like, or clouds, or anything you wish.
Keep your nights for sleeping soundly.
Old 13-07-2021, 02:55 PM
Master

Yes sounds a lot better
Old 13-07-2021, 10:30 PM
Madamedude

Cosmicwonder, ya seem to let a lot scare you. Almost like a scarecrow would, but then again, it's life. Unfair, unlikely. Stop being scared !
Old 14-07-2021, 02:59 PM
Experiencer

If you try to communicate, that usually kicks up phenomena...and I'm sure you'd like to sleep sometime.
Old 15-07-2021, 08:38 AM
Suspended
Master
Hey my young friend Cosmic this is where you get down in the vaults - I spent some time here on the Hauntings many moons ago helping out... as someone's already said check its not a lost soul - tell it to go to the light its nice there.

Soon to become a master I see, and deservedly so - so much to offer in future years - as you learn more and march on, helping so many along your way.

Now I'll tell you about my similar experience in 2017 - about an hour before the up 'tap tap tap' on the guttering - weeks and weeks, i'd say to my wife next to me in bed - hear that tapping, nope - just me then hey, great........

So eventually I realise this is spiritual and I start to research, several weeks of it, hour a day, and it stopped - so did a little more for a day or two, that's it all I need to know - end of learning in research thank you very much.... tap tap tap - it started again...

4 years later into power of the mind / self healing / spiritual research and helping others - and I learned a lot... thank you my Angels - 'Higher Self' Guides' Angels' have a good day there - and of course the main 3 God Jesus and the Holy Spirit for the knowledge and strength to continue, thank you Sir's, and Metatron who helped me lots - have a good day everyone there and here on the forum.

So something to think about Cosmic, bit of research see if it stops. And my tame crow has been down twice today for food, I think I was meant to find this message and to write here... someone has great plans for you my good friend - go learn, and see how it goes...

Last edited by one-light : 15-07-2021 at 09:19 AM.
Old 15-07-2021, 03:31 PM
Master

Thanks al for your comments.

Wanted to reply especially to one-light:

Yes agreed, on the right path. However things seem to get more intense. Which is in a way better. Everything seems to change currently. It’s weird..

Much kindness
Old 15-07-2021, 04:16 PM
Master
My suggestion is to find a way to cleanse your self and your house spiritualy.And if you don't know how,hire someone else.
Old 15-07-2021, 07:01 PM
Suspended
Master
The main thing Cosmic is not to fear, remove that word right out of your mind and vocabulary - ask your spiritual support, what's going on with the tapping? You can raise the energy vibrations of yourself and your property as we've discussed before - some house plants, less meat intake etc etc - someone powerful up there has great plans for you - so stay strong 'trust'...
Old 26-07-2021, 01:05 PM
Master
When I first read the initial post, it sounded so much like the things that were going on in a home where the Fox sisters lived in back in March 31, 1848. The pursuit of those rappings brought about a new religion known to us today as modern day Spiritualism.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 26-07-2021, 01:24 PM
Master

Cool stuff.. thanks BigJohn