Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 06-07-2021, 03:39 PM
Pathfinder

God won't let me Lucid Dream

I should give up.
Old 08-07-2021, 10:10 AM
Master

God does allow you to lucid dream. We have to have the skills to be able to do it. Practice it and it will happen. There are some lucky people that lucid dream and they do not practice.
Old 08-07-2021, 02:54 PM
Pathfinder

Can I call on angels to help me with lucid dreaming/ and astral projection?
Old 08-07-2021, 03:01 PM
I'd say what you should give up is the belief God won't let you do something.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-07-2021, 04:31 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I'd say what you should give up is the belief God won't let you do something.

Well, some invisible force is preventing me from doing these things (Astral Projection, Lucid Dreaming) Maybe it is the Devil. Well, I give the Devil a big *deleted*

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 08-07-2021 at 09:18 PM. Reason: Not even a hint of swear words here.
Old 08-07-2021, 08:50 PM
Newbie ;)

Something I came to realize is all this bunch of stuff. 1. If you do reality checks like checking your hands daily, and asking am I asleep (no), how did I get here (recounting where you are). Eventually you will find yourself dreaming whether or not you think you can dream/lucid dream. Another factor which may sound crazy, is your position. I've had people give me dreams/ change my dreams/ take my dreams away so I see blackness/only remember blackness. So I would sleep in different positions and in different locations. Another thing that may help is sleeping with a religious talisman (crucifix/maybe something made of wood, beads, rope, etc, anything that you feel good with.) my 2 cents.
Old 08-07-2021, 09:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbrokevo
Well, some invisible force is preventing me from doing these things (Astral Projection, Lucid Dreaming)
Maybe it is the Devil. Well, I give the Devil a big *deleted*
Lol! Better ---anyone else wanna jump in and explain we allow or block everything in our experience?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-07-2021, 10:01 PM
Master

The more we believe it is harder to lucid dream or ap the harder it is. We have to believe we can do it. There is a saying, God helps those who help themselves.
Old 09-07-2021, 07:01 AM
Master
What is hard about lucid dreaming?

I can even lucid dream while writing this... I can even lucid dream as I am writing about the lucid dream I am having while writing about the lucid dream I am having.... Here, I'll do it right now for you:

I am on an empty beach, low light, light blue, slightly grey, windy. The waves make a nice sound and smell good. Ocean air and scent. I digg a hole in the sand and feel the lucid clear smell and sensation of the cool sand on my hands. I take the sand with my hand and pour it on my face. Feels rough and cool and dry. Slightly sticky tho. Smells of the dry ocean. There is allot of sand in my eyes. I feel like it was not such a good idea to do this. I cough my lips and lower my head and gently but quickly smack the sand off my face with my hands. I clap my hands together to clear the sand of my hands and continue to remove the sand with my hands.

I go to the edge of the water at the sea. And see a small little crab walking as I move closer to the waters edge. I take off my shoes, and wonder if I should just keep them on... I decided to assume that there is a crane lifting me from my waste. And keep my shoes on. And I levitate like superman being lifted by a crane, above the ocean water. I tell the crane operator, "Yo, lower me down." the crane machine drops me an inch abruptly and stops abruptly. Then gently and slowly lowers me. Stops at the right altitude for me to touch the water. Then abruptly drops me. Soaking me a bit on my belly and lifts me. "Sorry!" the crane operator yells. I take some water with my hand. And clean what remains of the sand on my face with sea water. It smells intense. And it is nice and cool. Taste a bit salty on my lips.

I ask the crane operator to swing and throw me into the sea as far and high and violently as possible. It goes one way and the other fast. And releases the rope and fly I go. Weeeee! With butterflies in my stomach. And smack, the water envelops me and it feels ice cold. I realise the rope is still around my waste. I try to remain above water as I resurface and reorient myself. But the waves are moving and my waste feels heavy. The metal chain is slowly sinking and pulling my waste from the current. I try to hold my breath as I am pulled down the dark water. I swallow the water in my nose and sneeze and swallow and choke. Unable to breath. Then a metal white pipe lowers down in front of me. And shoots fresh oxigen. I try to put it in my mouth and try to hold on to it, reorient my body, and steady my head and suck on it. I try to cough the water out and the pressure of the cold dark water makes it difficult. I relax and continue to breath through the pipe sucks at a time. As there is allot of oxigen flowing out of it. As the divers start greeting me bellow the water. Several minutes later...

They take me onboard their rescue ship. After saving me. I tell them, " thanks. Wish I had more to say about that... It's cold in here."
"Don't worry about it." as they give me a dry warm blanket. The ride back to the beach is long. I ask the dream operator to lengthen the distance. I kinda like the nice cool ride with my warm blanket.

The divers take their binoculairs and look into the distance beach. "Huh?... I thought I saw something weird." I ask them. "can I look?" they give me the binoculairs. I look and see a man standing there waving at us. I say he's waving at us. We all look behind us. And behind us is a huge wave. A tsunami.

We take three surfboards, hook up, and start paddling... 50 minutes later. The entire city is under water. I am at the bottom, everyone can breath underwater. The surface of the ocean above the clouds. What remains are remnants of the city. Few people remain, they can all breath under water. It seems like the water is above the clouds. And bellow it is a wett thick air. Moisty.

I am somehow some way back on the boat. And this time, the man is waving with no tsunami behind us. It seems like the dream operator deleted and rewrote this dream. And we all look behind us. And instead of a tsunami. There is a stunt plane writing in the clear blue sky, with stuntplane smoke, in curvey letters, "Is life but a dream?" and flies off.
Many people at the beach watch and clap their hands. Cheering at what is seen.
While the divers next to me argue "No I dreamt you first!"
"No, - - I - - dreamt YOU first!"
"No, I was the first dreamer of you! You are MY dream!"
"No, I AM YOUR DREAM!"
"Yeah that is what I said..."
"No,... Argh! Aaaaaay dreamt yooouuu first!
I decided to join them. Ticking their shoulders.
"Hey, you guys are actually in my dream too."
"How is that possible?" one of the divers say, as they look shocked and confused.
"I don't know, I guess we are all dreaming eachother. But in reality, I am the real dreamer of this dream."
"NO, YOU ARE MY DREAM! YOU ARE NOT EVEN REAL. I CAN MAKE YOU DISSAPEAR IF I WANT TO!" The diver says.
"Oh yeah, proof it! Do it. Delete me... Dream..."
And he slaps me on my face.
"Ouch!" I say. "That hurt... But I am still here." feels my hot painful cheek.
He takes me by my collar angrily "Why wont you do what I tell you to do."
"No idea.... Like what?" I look confused at him.
He points at the horizon with one hand, as he still is holding on to my collar, firmly "Go over there and dissapear from my dream."
"Ok, good luck with your dream... I'm out of here." I say as I then jump in the water and start swimming to the horizon, being mad at him.
I keep swimming and just get bored as I lose sight of everyone. And keep swimming and eventually get too bored to continue. And just sink... And end the dream.

Cause why not. There is always another one. If you want one. There are endless infinite dreams. And life is the greatest dream of all. The realest of them all.
Old 09-07-2021, 07:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbrokevo
I should give up.
Maybe. How would I know? I think this stuff takes practice, and if you are determined and persist, you get a bit better, bit by little bit over time. It might be a good idea to stop making up stories about imaginary forces as well. I can't imagine how that's constructive. But I'm not the boss of you and this is just what an indifferent stranger on the internet said.