Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 03-07-2021, 03:11 AM
Seeker

i been having visions lately

i think i may have a past life but dont know what i was. can anyone help me find out what i was in a past life
Old 03-07-2021, 10:23 AM
Administrator
Your best bet is to go and see a past life regressionist they could help you

Namaste
Old 04-07-2021, 08:20 AM
asearcher

I think too visiting a past life regressionist is a good idea =) can too be some memories are not so good and then it is especially good to have a past life regressionist to guide you through, protect you.

Things will be shown to you in time when you are ready for it.

I usually get tapped in what seem to be several different past lives after good night sleep and when I get into by accident a kind of meditative state of dreams and then afterwards much is forgotten so I try to write it down as much as I remember right after, only some are with great clarity. so to me it can be a cloud of feelings I have not had i this life. How you perceive things can be very different. I am someone who feels alot. I feel presence. I feel it before I see a presence (it has happened that I see who it is if I close my eyes but then I can't hold the image at most 1-2 seconds of it). I use to have flashbacks from my most recent past life and that too just lasted 1-2 maybe 3 seconds at most and to me they did not make sense but because they did not stop and I knew it was not imagination (they were rather disrupting my every day life) I began to keep a journal. It took years of this. I did not believe in past life, it was not real to me. I was not raised in any spiritual way at all.

The flashbacks has stoped these days and it could be because all that was needed to be said has been said and I'm over what happened. Too the people I had a relationship with in that life has past, the ones I had unfinished business with, and I have reconnected with them in spirit, dreams, first time it began to happen I did not know this person was dead or sick in real life to just afterwards find that out.

What is recurring theme from that life is that an estranged husband had a secret addiction with alcohol and he could have a difficult temper, and guess what has happened to me in this life? My first ex had the same issue. As I found him he was surprisingly honest about that chapter in his life. The way he described her was the same people in my life describe me.

I think there is either a lot going on subcounsciously or what is familiar to us or we have not quite learned or teached a lesson yet so it keeps happening over again til I or they have learned.

You will learn more about yourself in the process, your good gualities and what you need to work on.

Other things from other past lives are like behind a veil, I know it's there but I cant guite reach it., I'm familiar with it, but I think it stays where it stays as it is finished business and if there is some kind of lesson in it, for me it will then knock on the door.
Old 12-07-2021, 01:59 PM
Master
You could be having a progression- regarding past life they tend to show up with memory markers-waiting for syncing...

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 14-07-2021, 06:56 AM
Knower
An easy and less expensive method of discovering your past lives is to go to a psychic who specializes in past lives. I have run into several psychics over the years. Mostly this was by accident because the psychic would mention a past life, or past lives, which I already knew about. This confirmed to me that the past life was real and so was the psychic. You just have to contact a few psychics and ask. If in doubt afterward about the reading, see another psychic and see if the information matches. I found that in most cases, from personal experience, psychics will mention my same past lives, which while not very revealing, does show the information is correct.

PastPilot

Last edited by PastPilot : 15-07-2021 at 05:27 AM.
Old 14-07-2021, 01:01 PM
Yes, psychics...I have a friend that doodled a hat on a napkin ...then told me what I already knew -
I was a gambler, a good one, in the later 1800s and wore that hat ..I even knew that! Cool beans.
(How did I know this - I sit for hours and hours and hours and hours+
a sitting in meditation...these things just 'come', not my intention, tho, they just do sometimes!)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-07-2021, 05:32 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Yes, psychics...I have a friend that doodled a hat on a napkin ...then told me what I already knew -
I was a gambler, a good one, in the later 1800s and wore that hat... I even knew that! Cool beans.
(How did I know this - I sit for hours and hours and hours and hours+
a sitting in meditation...these things just 'come', not my intention, tho, they just do sometimes!)

I attended a 3-day meditation where you meditate in complete silence for 10 hours a day. No talking at any time during the 3-days, day or night. We slept in dorm rooms and were fed a vegetarian breakfast and lunch. On day two I started to have visions of past lives. Some were known to me but others were either not or revealed more information. Meditation can work to help you remember past lives especially if you make it your goal.

PastPilot
Old 24-07-2021, 05:08 PM
Seeker
Your Soul is eternal, you have had many past lives. Whether here, or in another time/space/dimension etc.
If a regression is what you are interested in, you could schedule an appointment with a regressionist. Or you could look up YouTube videos and do a Self hypnosis. You could ask your Higher Self to reveal a past life to you. (Remain open to how it is revealed to you- Dreams, visions, impressions, feelings, KNOWings. Learn to Trust)
My Spirit Guides decided to spontaneously regress me one day. I was already "on the path" to getting a regression and suddenly one day I started feeling physical pains and started getting flashes of imagery... I had no idea it could happen like this.

I share my experience in hopes it will validate steps on your own journey. Trusting and Allowing is key to using intuition.