Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 26-06-2021, 09:47 PM
Master

The weather

Is the weather going nuts globally or this has always been but the media now started to portray it more and better? In Europe I started to hear about tornadoes something so so out of this world, tornadoes from nowhere, that come, create havoc and leave.

Is there some spiritual meaning here? Or the destruction man caused on mother nature?
Old 29-06-2021, 01:13 AM
Newbie ;)

I completely agree. Something’s definitely up.
Old 29-06-2021, 02:01 AM
Ascender

Climate change is real. Storms are going to get bigger and more destructive and temps are going to get more extreme. Our addiction to carbon based energy sources (oil, gas, gasoline, etc.) is what is causing this. We have a 'dome of heat' over North America right now. It's going to get worse if we can't get our leaders to act.
Old 29-06-2021, 06:08 AM
114F degrees in western Canada? Wow.
45.5 Celsius!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-06-2021, 03:00 PM
Administrator
The weather is getting worse all over the world, i can more tornados and earth quakes happening

Namaste
Old 29-06-2021, 07:13 PM
Deactivated Account
We recently had a note from a friend in Oregon and another in BC, Canada telling of the record highs, unprecedentedly hot weather in regions normally much less hot.

We shouldn't be surprised because climate experts have been warning for many years about the likelihood - inevitability - of extremes, storms etc. with more of them and more frequently.

Some folk look forward to global warming meaning less cold winters but that's just a snippet of the many changes that will come about. Even if humankind could immediately stop the activities that are affecting our climate the effects of previous years are baked into the system. The next few years, perhaps decades or longer, will see changes unprecedented in modern-history; they're inevitable and the details can't be totally or accurately forecast.

Humankind faces many difficult times and the start of them is already evident...
Old 29-06-2021, 07:39 PM
Master

So I see that I am not the only one noticing this... it's really crazy, it's like suddenly we are living in a foreign world, I don't remember weather being crazy like this. After months of rain, almost daily, something so so strange for my country now we have to face this high temperature, it's so hot, every single day. I saw days that started sunny, changed to bad weather, again sunny and again bad weather, even raining while the Sun was up on the sky. This use to happen once or twice in the summer period but now it happened so many times... last year same thing but not as bad as this year.

I too noticed that. Tornados, earth quakes and many volcanos being active and exploading the lava out!!

Yes, @bobjob.. money have been and are more important than everything else. I once had a dream of the Earth, the cities were all green and there were no concrete buildings, people were living in dome-like houses that were very in touch with nature...
Old 29-06-2021, 08:11 PM
Deactivated Account
When we started traveling around the USA we heard the weather forecasters talking about the jetstream and showing pictures of where it was and how it was moving about and affecting the weather.

In my homeland of the UK it's only recently we've heard a little about this amazingly important phenomenon. It affects the US weather and it affects ours too - a lot! Nowadays it appears our weather gets stuck for a couple of weeks or longer in a jetstream-influenced pattern that isn't the norm for our latitudes. Then we get bizarre and extreme weather patterns.

Forecasters know about, and factor in, these variables but don't always explain why to us poor ordinary folk. It doesn't change anything by knowing why but understanding is important to me and is hugely important to myriad others who are more severely impacted.

I don't know if humankind will ever live in green homes in tune with nature but I did hear a report that one way to reduce the temperature in buildings is to shade their walls and growing clinging plants on them has a significant lowering of internal temperatures.

Of course walls - and especially roofs - also need to be insulated as much as possible using conventional techniques because the cost of cooling homes as well as public buildings looks set to soar. The electricity generation and distribution grids - US and UK alike - are barely adequate even for today's needs so any increased demand - and electronics is also making huge, new demands - could cause supply failures.

The future is far from rosy.....
Old 29-06-2021, 11:03 PM
Master
Where I live...........

I replaced the heat pump (like an air conditioner and 'furnance') with a smaller unit. Then I set the thermostat to a lower temperature. This causes the heat pump to run continuously. When the heat pump first turns on, she draws a tremendous amount of wattage. By running the heat pump the way I do, it uses less electricity.

I also got rid of the hot water heater and replaced it with an on demand hot water heater.

I also insulated the roof to the max.

Now, my electric bill is drastically less then it was.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 30-06-2021, 01:27 AM
Master
Global warming refers to the average temperature in the whole world, and climate change refers to how the global warming trend affects localised areas, such as a trend toward more radical weather events in the climate. It's just because more heat in the world introduces more energy into climate systems.